Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Tightening up nicely, eye is healing quick too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My goal is to put on close to 40 lbs over the next year and stay around 10%bf.

Lofty but not impossible with the right coach, diet, and training... Oh and gear yeah lots of gear. Lol
You definitely can, if every; aspect of your protocol, diet, & training is hardcore. I was just amazed that he did 3/4 of that in less than half that time.

It's only, I say only loosely lol, about 10lbs in the course of 5 months. It's just dedication, it's tempting to veer off track after shows but staying the course with dieting and a quick blast into recomp into prep makes it much more "do able"

I don't plan on using insulin. The thought has crossed my mind but I know a few pros who still haven't used slin so don't really see the need FOR ME. With that said, I fully understand why others do. It can be a double edged sword, IMO. With one of those edges being GFH like whoa.
I hear you man. Keep bustin' ass. You're making good progress for sure!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looking great DW, 8 weeks will be here before you know it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your log called?
Montego and Snagency tag team with finaflex in the corner. I'm actually watching this lug very closely. Me and DW would be in the same weight class so I'm trying to get a gauge here. I'm farther out then him though. 12.5 weeks atm.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Montego and Snagency tag team with finaflex in the corner. I'm actually watching this lug very closely. Me and DW would be in the same weight class so I'm trying to get a gauge here. I'm farther out then him though. 12.5 weeks atm.
That's right, I thought I was subscribed to that, WTH!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High volume back workout today. Trained after I got 3 tooth fillings on the left side of my mouth so drinking during training was interesting. Got through it and added 6 sets of abs at the end. Felt great. Didn't sleep very last night so I'll probably call it early this evening.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Challenge time DW!

Twelve weeks out my man

IMG_20140419_160034.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drip drip lol. Might have been before hand...I get gitty sometimes :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good monte. Leaner than I was at 12 weeks out. What's your weight looking like?
206-207 in that pic Right now I'm around 205ish and a bit leaner.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd will catch up today

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys....I'm getting really excited again. Kind of had the mid-prep blues. Seeing my 2 friends compete last weekend in Pittsburg has got me fired up again.

No training tonight as I'm getting 4 cavities filled and 1 wisdom took pulled (new job starts next Friday and my dental now is bad ass lol)

I'll probably hit some pain meds after and just crash. 45min AM cardio waits for no one...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol is it possible to even be gayer? If it is sign me up.

Looking good homie

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dinner last night was 4 scoops OEP with 1tbs coconut oil, 1tbs creamy PB and 1 serving PB2 bc I couldn't eat solid food....just replaced macros...A little IIFYM and I already feel gayer
Damn toofs...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't look like 3% is going be all that difficult for you brother...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know you have some sick roadmaps down there at contest time, curious where they're at atm

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics coming tonight. Crushed legs IFBB pro style last night :cool: Threw in a giant set at the end and fauck my legs are sore today. My whole body is a little sore today except for my chest so what's that mean??!?!?!? It's now chest day lol

I'm starting to get beat up. Aches and pains all over and each day. I've been dealing with stomach issues as well. I get a refeed meal tonight. Low fat/high carb. Replacing last 3 meals with refeed (so calories are the same) breakdown gets to be about 150gr of carbs and 50gr protein (probably do 2, 75gr C/25gr P meals) I'm thinking pancakes and cereal should do me well.

Weights holding nicely. Still 198-199 before bed (always forget to weigh myself in the morning) and getting leaner, as you'll see this evening

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Pics coming tonight. Crushed legs IFBB pro style last night :cool: Threw in a giant set at the end and fauck my legs are sore today. My whole body is a little sore today except for my chest so what's that mean??!?!?!? It's now chest day lol I'm starting to get beat up. Aches and pains all over and each day. I've been dealing with stomach issues as well. I get a refeed meal tonight. Low fat/high carb. Replacing last 3 meals with refeed (so calories are the same) breakdown gets to be about 150gr of carbs and 50gr protein (probably do 2, 75gr C/25gr P meals) I'm thinking pancakes and cereal should do me well. Weights holding nicely. Still 198-199 before bed (always forget to weigh myself in the morning) and getting leaner, as you'll see this evening
Pancakes and cereal sound great!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patiently awaiting pics

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying carb backloading atm. Today at work was a big employee appreciation bbq. Everybody is pounding pulled pork & potatoe salad & sodas & cakes, & what am I eating? Greenbeans & shredded chicken & a brat. But it was still excellent, I stuck to my macros & carbfast, & after my isolate/waxy maize shake had a banana, peanut butter cereal & low-fat frozen custard smothered in real maple syrup. It was baller. And this seems to slowly be working.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying carb backloading atm. Today at work was a big employee appreciation bbq. Everybody is pounding pulled pork & potatoe salad & sodas & cakes, & what am I eating? Greenbeans & shredded chicken & a brat. But it was still excellent, I stuck to my macros & carbfast, & after my isolate/waxy maize shake had a banana, peanut butter cereal & low-fat frozen custard smothered in real maple syrup. It was baller. And this seems to slowly be working.
Back loading is pretty cool, carb cycling is another favorite of mine. Just don't accident eat any carbs before you workout or else you'll pass out lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just north of 3.5 weeks out here. I haven't pooped in 1.5 days and as you can see in the picture my stomach is protruding....buying some stool softener tonight. This is very weird as this hasn't ever happens before or at least that I can remember

Btw this was before my mini-refeed also :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just north of 3.5 weeks out here. I haven't pooped in 1.5 days and as you can see in the picture my stomach is protruding....buying some stool softener tonight. This is very weird as this hasn't ever happens before or at least that I can remember

Btw this was before my mini-refeed also :)
Looking great bud. The no pooping sucks. I never have that problem. I bet that made your refeed a bit uncomfortable?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I took 62g of Metamucil a few weeks ago... 4 hours to kick in. I was extremely gassy for a day but it worked.. If you don't want to take a softener. That stuff don't do much for me.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great bud. The no pooping sucks. I never have that problem. I bet that made your refeed a bit uncomfortable?
Yeah and I don't have much of an appetite right now either so actually eating good food was tough, not very enjoyable.

I took 62g of Metamucil a few weeks ago... 4 hours to kick in. I was extremely gassy for a day but it worked.. If you don't want to take a softener. That stuff don't do much for me.
I'm gonna try it at lunch. The urge is there but it just doesn't wanna budge lol. If nothing happens ill slam some fiber. My gf has the same problem so were stocked on fiber and laxatives lol.

Even my combustion and morning coffe didn't make me go, just gave me the urge and shot dust lmao.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I buy these pills from a health food store , they r called ' cleanse more'...
2 before bed and it's all better in the morning..
No harsh cramping or anything....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I eat a lot of food, then the bunch of old food comes out. And if that doesn't work, take a scoop of Test Powder. Then make sure you're near a toilet the rest of the day.

When's your competition? My next meet is the 14th, so thinking we'll be doing our respective thangs on the same day.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I eat a lot of food, then the bunch of old food comes out. And if that doesn't work, take a scoop of Test Powder. Then make sure you're near a toilet the rest of the day. When's your competition? My next meet is the 14th, so thinking we'll be doing our respective thangs on the same day.
That's hilarious about test powder and old food!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you do owe us pics.

Lemme see it, lemme see it, bend over lemme see it.......wait.......wrong forum.