Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday homie.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Pretty solid for 10 out.

HBD man.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the bday wishes guys. Met with my coach last night, very slight adjustments made as everything is moving along on track. Blasted legs today high volume. I was splitting hams/quads but not I just have a heavy day and volume day. This seems to keep them full and vascular all week, possible growth too. (Heavy intra workout nutrition both days while playing with other macros during the day)

Very solid indeed. Just think DW we might be in the same weight class! When you coming to Texas :p
Bro I wanna move there.....bad. Hopefully within the next 5 years

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the bday wishes guys. Met with my coach last night, very slight adjustments made as everything is moving along on track. Blasted legs today high volume. I was splitting hams/quads but not I just have a heavy day and volume day. This seems to keep them full and vascular all week, possible growth too. (Heavy intra workout nutrition both days while playing with other macros during the day)

Bro I wanna move there.....bad. Hopefully within the next 5 years
It's a good place to live honestly. Hot as fuk, but a great state. And USP is based in Dallas if I'm not mistaken.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting transfered to Texas this year. Will be working out of sabine pass but got a house in port neches. Area looked nice

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting transfered to Texas this year. Will be working out of sabine pass but got a house in port neches. Area looked nice
Better get some sun screen and one of those umbrella hats with a misting fan on it lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Especially Houston....
Downtown I'm not fond of. There are a ton of nice areas on the outskirts though. Especially the Spring. Woodlands, Conroe area :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Better get some sun screen and one of those umbrella hats with a misting fan on it lol.
It's all good I'm from louisiana and currently stationed in new orleans I love the heat. If it's below 80 it's hoodie weather

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah....no thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think jeans are made for small people....I where them almost everywhere in winter, & I'm CONSTANTLY uncomfortable. Cargo shorts are where it's at. And I fill those babies out nowadays.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bros. already notice a difference this week from slight adjustments and added cardio. I'm going start tanning this week also, so these viens will come out and play.
Yeah......tanning is boring. It also hurts when you are as white as the driven snow like myself lol.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
How close to comp are you now. Looking forward to results.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I wasn't following you back then.. impressive pic man. How did you place?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where do you honestly think you'll be in comparison to that show - do you think you'll have the same conditioning, or better, & how much more (if any) stageweight do you believe you've added? Looking good bro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you honestly think you'll be in comparison to that show - do you think you'll have the same conditioning, or better, & how much more (if any) stageweight do you believe you've added? Looking good bro
I'll have better conditioning, for sure. The goal was 10lbs but a stomach/small intestine infection right before prep will probably hinder that goal and I'd be happy with 5lbs (was 176.25lbs) at weigh-ins in late November. I will probably do that show again later this year. Hopefully as a 190lb LHW

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll have better conditioning, for sure. The goal was 10lbs but a stomach/small intestine infection right before prep will probably hinder that goal and I'd be happy with 5lbs (was 176.25lbs) at weigh-ins in late November. I will probably do that show again later this year. Hopefully as a 190lb LHW
Dang, 190 later on - you'll be big as $h!t! Thinkin' slin, perhaps? That's a ton of growth in that time period.

This local competitor (maybe 40 in age), he's like 6'1" so he's rather tall, stays very lean year round, & last we really talked he was like 220-230 solid. Saw him at the gym couple wks ago & he got big as hell in like 4 months, & maybe leaner. Said he'd added 30lbs or so. Every bit of 250, & def under 10%. I didn't know people could grow so much in such a short time, regardless of how extreme their protocol is.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Dang, 190 later on - you'll be big as $h!t! Thinkin' slin, perhaps? That's a ton of growth in that time period. This local competitor (maybe 40 in age), he's like 6'1" so he's rather tall, stays very lean year round, & last we really talked he was like 220-230 solid. Saw him at the gym couple wks ago & he got big as hell in like 4 months, & maybe leaner. Said he'd added 30lbs or so. Every bit of 250, & def under 10%. I didn't know people could grow so much in such a short time, regardless of how extreme their protocol is.

My goal is to put on close to 40 lbs over the next year and stay around 10%bf.

Lofty but not impossible with the right coach, diet, and training... Oh and gear yeah lots of gear. Lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's only, I say only loosely lol, about 10lbs in the course of 5 months. It's just dedication, it's tempting to veer off track after shows but staying the course with dieting and a quick blast into recomp into prep makes it much more "do able"

I don't plan on using insulin. The thought has crossed my mind but I know a few pros who still haven't used slin so don't really see the need FOR ME. With that said, I fully understand why others do. It can be a double edged sword, IMO. With one of those edges being GFH like whoa.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Dang, 190 later on - you'll be big as $h!t! Thinkin' slin, perhaps? That's a ton of growth in that time period. This local competitor (maybe 40 in age), he's like 6'1" so he's rather tall, stays very lean year round, & last we really talked he was like 220-230 solid. Saw him at the gym couple wks ago & he got big as hell in like 4 months, & maybe leaner. Said he'd added 30lbs or so. Every bit of 250, & def under 10%. I didn't know people could grow so much in such a short time, regardless of how extreme their protocol is.
That's some major growth, damn!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang, 190 later on - you'll be big as $h!t! Thinkin' slin, perhaps? That's a ton of growth in that time period.

This local competitor (maybe 40 in age), he's like 6'1" so he's rather tall, stays very lean year round, & last we really talked he was like 220-230 solid. Saw him at the gym couple wks ago & he got big as hell in like 4 months, & maybe leaner. Said he'd added 30lbs or so. Every bit of 250, & def under 10%. I didn't know people could grow so much in such a short time, regardless of how extreme their protocol is.
Thats wild!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You no frequent my log! All kinds of nudey pics in dare.