Discussion: cyclodextrin delivery of methylated steroids

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan.......

Cyclo Bolan: Mass, Strength, and Muscle Hardness
Cyclo Bolan is the most advanced testosterone support complex ever developed. Its cutting edge formula combined with its unique delivery system is designed to attack body fat and create dramatic gains in both strength and size. Cyclo Bolan contains a high concentration of 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol and 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene- 3-17b-diol. In the bodybuilding world these ingredients are found to give you profound strength gains, lean muscle mass, extreme vascularity, and is believed to work directly at receptor sites. Although this compound is believed to have no estrogen conversion, it is highly recommended to begin an effective PCT Cycle, upon completion of use. Many people who have used this product have reported 8-12 lbs. in lean muscle mass with a loss of 10 lbs. of body fat within the first 4 weeks of use.

Bypasses the Normal Digestive Process...
The active ingredients found in Cyclo Bolan are surrounded by crystalline oligosaccharides, and are held in place until the sublingual tablet comes into contact with your saliva. Chew and place 1 sublingual tablet under your tongue and in approximately 1 minute the crystalline oligosaccharides will dissolve and release the active ingredient immediately into your bloodstream. Unlike tablets or capsules, sublingual technology avoids complex digestive systems before being absorbed into your blood stream and greatly increases your absorption rate, up to 400% more effective than capsules & tablets. Maximize your efforts while working out by taking Cyclo Bolan.

The Key Ingredients…
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol enters your blood stream quickly & targets adipose (excess fat) located around muscle, allowing for a more prominent muscular, less bulky appearance, which is a common factor associated with extensive strength training. The science behind 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol shows supplementation is most effective for body fat reduction & muscle definition.

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol targets your body’s hormonal levels and promotes increased levels of testosterone. This directly results in providing your muscles with increased endurance and energy. It allows your body to train harder and push the limits. The science behind 2a, 17a-dimethyl- 5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol shows the supplementation is most effective for activities that involve repeated short bouts of high intensity physical activity such as strength training.

Cyclo Bolan Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Sublingual tablet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 12.5 mg

Cyclo Bolan Suggested Use:
Chew up 1 tablet and swish the pieces around your mouth and under your tongue, allowing them to completely dissolve, do not swallow. Take one tablet in the morning and a second in the afternoon on a full or empty stomach. Use in cycles of 6-8 weeks, with a minimum of 4 weeks rest period before repeating. To be used as part of a healthy lifestyle consisting of regular physical activity and a proper diet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are not in a cyclodextrin, it is just a sublingual delivery for a PS.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Those are not in a cyclodextrin, it is just a sublingual delivery for a PS.
Depending on the crystalline oligosaccharides, it could very well be a cyclodextrin delivery.
The enzymatic degradation of starch by cyclodextrin-glycosyltransferase (CGT) produces cyclic oligomers: Cyclodextrins non-reducing, crystalline, water soluble, cyclic, oligosaccharides. Cyclodextrins consist of glucose monomers arranged in a donut shape ring. Three naturally occurring CDs are alpha Cyclodextrin, beta Cyclodextrin, and gamma Cyclodextrin. All the hydroxyl groups in Cyclodextrins are oriented to the outside of the ring while the glucosidic oxygen and two rings of the non-exchangeable hydrogen atoms are directed towards the interior of the cavity. This combination gives Cyclodextrins a hydrophobic inner cavity and a hydrophilic exterior. The hydrophobic internal cavity provides the capability to form inclusion complexes with a variety of "guest" hydrophobic molecules (e.g. aromatics, alcohols, halides, fatty acids, esters, etc.).

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Would it even make that much difference? I thought that methyls had really good bioavailability in the first place...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Would it even make that much difference? I thought that methyls had really good bioavailability in the first place...
I'm under the understanding that it may or may not increase bioavailibility, but the toxicity would remain the same.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know what the overall perception of this product is, by those expert minds who have nothing to lose or gain by making such objective comments. How many plan to try it.?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would try it if i didnt have so much things stored up already. I actually think it would be more effective than just taking it and swallowing it. Think about it our digestive systems arent the most effiecient and even some things ingested do not get properly digested and still pass thru the digestive system unabsorbed. This delivery just ensures you get what is in the capsule into the blood, no ifs ands or buts. What i mean is 15mg sdrol in this will probably get 15mg in the blood and normal delivery might get 14mg? just thinking

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methylated orals are already close to 98% bioavailable, if I remember correctly. Making a cyclo complex makes no sense.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and the dose for halodrol is a little low, and when most people when they use 30mg of SD the Pumps are to much to handle

i thin k the idea they had behind sublingual is quicker delivery to the ARs rather then it having to take an hour or 2 to get to the target cells.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thin k the idea they had behind sublingual is quicker delivery to the ARs rather then it having to take an hour or 2 to get to the target cells.
I could see that point, though acute dosing is not quite as important as letting blood levels build over time.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could see that point, though acute dosing is not quite as important as letting blood levels build over time.

maybe good for pre workout, and the 17a methyl can increase bioavailability and half life.... so maybe that was there idea behind it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you took only 1 dose per workout day you would have enough for 2 pulse "cycles"...

bigg man

Awards
Hey guy, I have a quick question. I purchase the Cyclo Bolan the other day, I took two and placed them umder my tongue. Now I let disolve completely then swallowed - I had a hell of a rush at the gym, but this mornig I feel sleepy as hell at work but my head is kinda light - like I have a good buss going. Should I have not swallowed the juice? Now today I'm thinking about going to the gym but I'm afraid to take it again. Help. .....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to know what the overall perception of this product is, by those expert minds who have nothing to lose or gain by making such objective comments. How many plan to try it.?

i've seen a few logs and everybody has liked it. these were all unsponsored logs. I can't speak for the particualr product but have had success with infinite labs