Dimethylformamide (DMFA)

enzo

Awards
Anyone know where to get this stuff. Looked all over the net and can't find a place.

Enzo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You have to get it from a chemical supply house...which means a valid business license is required.

Chemo

enzo

Awards
Chemo,

Do you know who might carry this in a transdermal carrier? I noticed the new transdermal recipe has this as one of the main ingredients. How would someone go about aquiring this substance for research purposes?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sure...the T-GEL's have DMFA in them. All you have to do is add powder.

Check the Swap Meet forum for a guy selling T-4's (Click here to PM joejoek )...he is also selling T-GEL's for $15 each or $60 for 6 bottles. These are 4 oz. bottles so you may consider getting a few just in case.

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Enzo the board sponsor and member store power nutrition has Tgel for sale.

enzo

Awards
Thanks for all the information. I decided to go with power nutrition.

ENZO

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
send me a pm if you still need to get the DMF (usp grade)

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
which is better chemo dmso or dmfa or can they be added together and get a better absorbition ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMFA and yes they can be added but you WILL feel it.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, my last cycle i used a few different compounds but one of them in particular was a transdermal - LGP 1-T[4grms1test,3grms oht,6grms of 4ad] it is made with dmfa but i had added dmso roll-on 99% pure before applying 2 squirts in the A.M and 2 squits in the P.M , for 4 wks and i didnt get anything except rash's. i dont know why , i think because ive been useing methys and pinning for the last year ,i just didnt use enogh is this theory sound ?or is it just not potent enough anymore ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its probably the 1-Test. As far as I know, Legal Gear doens't use DMFA. DMFA won't cause a rash, just irritation (feels like sunburn after a whie)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
According to Chemo, adding DMSO to DMFA will not create a benefit in absorbtion. Has this view been altered?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Its probably the 1-Test. As far as I know, Legal Gear doens't use DMFA. DMFA won't cause a rash, just irritation (feels like sunburn after a whie)
I had recenlty been using T-Gel with DMFA. I mixed in 1-test into one bottle, and 1-tes/4AD/4OHT into another. I developed a rash all over my body at about day 13. Itching everywhere, red blotches, and welts that would come and go with exposure to heat. These popped up even where I did not make any applications, such as spine, top of head, groin, etc. Felt hot all the time, and looked sunburned on my upper body. Itching in my hands and fingers was almost unbearable at times. This only happened when I increased my 1-Test application. I have used T-Gel before, with 4AD and OHT, with only mild itching at times. Zyrtec helped this to go away quickly. However, it is not helping this time around. I believe my rash this time was a result of the 1-Test.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to Chemo, adding DMSO to DMFA will not create a benefit in absorbtion. Has this view been altered?
I talked to him a while back about it and the consensus was that it would. At least that is how I remember it. I could be wrong though. As far as comparisons I know DMFA is better though just from the fact its not as harsh and offers more penetration.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, then would you recommend a direct combination or a pre-treatment to the skin with DMSO first. I ask this because when I talked to Chemo about the pre-treatment(ala Big Cat) he commented that it would be more effective to scrub the area that you are planning to apply the gel to than it would to use DMSO.

Here is the exact discussion:

"Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
Hey Chemo,

Just wanted to pick your brain. What are thoughts on prepping the areas of the skin that one would be applying T-Gel(with whatever PH/Pro formulation) before actually applying the T-Gel? I've been reading some things from Big Cat on the subject. I know that DMFA is better or at least as good as DMSO but would there be any benefit to doing to the above?

Chemo's response:
It is better to lightly scrub the area during shower then apply the transdermal after. First, it diminishes the SC layer which is the major barrier to absorption and also hydrates the skin which will further facilitate diffusion. These simple measures will increase absorption numbers much safer and with less overall irritation than chemical treatment.

Chemo
______________"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with whatever either Chemo or BC recommends. This is not my area of expertise. PM Big Cat and see what he thinks. Chemo is a bit busy right now...

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bobo. What is Chemo up to, if I may ask?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, i have some lgp1-t's made by BDC. i bought them when L.G was still at there old site just when they started selling M1t. anyway thats what the bottles say. the point is i did all the above showered, scrubbed till i was red, i have roll-on dmso so id roll it on , then coat myself with the goo and rub it in till it was dry. i guess i just dont respond tto these transdermals. but Methyls are great soare especially the cyps-prop and decanoates.[and there easy]

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, yes the old stuff did have DMFA.

Man if you scrubbed, then rubbed DMSO, then added a lotion on top of that, no wonder you had irritations. OUCH!

As for the rash, like I said before its probably the 1-test. Its very irritating in itself and has caused rashes for others before.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11