difficulty filling prescription

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else had issue with prices skyrocketing or generic not being sold?
My local sam's club that I have used for years went from $22 a 10ml vial to 60, and now they no longer will carry generic. Only Depot-Testosterone at $22.50 per ml.

it is ridiculous that test should cost that much. stuff is as cheap as birth control or blood pressure medication to produce...

Drunkdude

Awards
Cvs was only 102 after taxes for 25 pins and a 10ml TestaCyp

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues here with generic or refills using Target. Have you checked goodrx dot com for best prices.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use walgreens for test cyp. All cash $47 for 10ml of 200mg/ml. Pins are 30 cents each.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having trouble ordering the 1ml generics. Seems the usual companies on back order and Depot is the only available at the moment (brand). Though the 10mls seem to be fine to get. I'd just check around to local stores.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Here in Cali paying 80.00 for 10ml of Pfizer test cyp kind of a rip off but no prob getting it filled

j2048b

Awards
Here in cali i simply use the goodrx coupon from wallgreens or cvs and walk in and hand it to them and pay out of pocket for a full 10ml vial of watson for around $40...... Nothing easier than that

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
that goodrx.com looks pretty decent for checking prices...except it shows places having generic that I know for a fact do not. The best local price is $45, which still sucks compared to the $22 I paid for 10ml last year. I may have to get a written script and go in there to get me over this stretch, but most likely I will end up ordering UGL stuff in bulk and just use that for the forseeable future.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got tired of the hassle with Walgreens always being out of stock and questioning the mg of my script because UHC seems to have changed their policy on vials and won't cover 10ml vials now- only 1ml. So I just pay cash to my doc $75 a vial. With the amount some people pay for supplements,
$100 every 3 months is cheap, imo.

j2048b

Awards
Yup sucks balls! I was getting a full 10 ml vial of watson every month to 3 months for $10 copay! Then they switched it to $10 for 2 ml vials.... Its all dose dependent now, i did 100 mlg 1 time per week so 2-2ml vials was it, now i can get the full 10ml vial for $10 cheaper than what my copay was for the 2ml vials and the same amount of time