Difference between Egg white and Whey Protein

lilfrost91

Member
Hi guys. Can someone explain to me the difference between using Egg White Protein, Whey Protein, & Beef protein. When is the best time to be taking them in your training? Etc.
 
Different absorption rates and times, different aminos. Take whichever fits into your budget and whichever one you like the taste of. Timing does not matter. Just use whichever one to help supplement your daily protein intake.
 
Real food or milk protein (whey/casein) are always safe bets.

If you are referring to powders, it is arguably hard to find quality versions of beef, and egg bioavailability can be a limiting factor as it is very poor uncooked.

Hope that helps
 
If your picking powders I would go with either whey or egg white. The difference is that way they are manufactured and broken down. Different absorption rates, different aminos, macros. Idk about beef protein, the ones I have seen so fat have too much artificial stuff in them. I would rather have a cooked beef or steak :)
 
It really boils down to preference. The difference between them is negligible
 
Back
Top