Diesel Test Hardcore for cortisol control?

mrh86

Awards
Can DTH be used as cortisol control? The advertisements say that it can, but everybody says to use products like Lean Xtreme in addition to DTH.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can DTH be used as cortisol control? The advertisements say that it can, but everybody says to use products like Lean Xtreme in addition to DTH.
DTH doesnt cause an increase in cortisol and is shown to reduce it. If it says it can, why you asking about using it. The Lean x advertisement says it reduces cortisol, so people use Lean x.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
also wondering if this is enough for cortisol control during pct

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTP would be a better option to combat cort directly. DTH increases natural anabolic hormone levels, that protect muscle tissue from corts damaging effects.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The DHEA in DTP will help combat cortisol, among other things.

Messenger

Awards
So TripDog does this mean that DTH wont have much of a cortisol controlling effect in terms of aiding with fat loss around the low back/ love handles? Doesnt LJ have cortisol control properties?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So TripDog does this mean that DTH wont have much of a cortisol controlling effect in terms of aiding with fat loss around the low back/ love handles? Doesnt LJ have cortisol control properties?
LJ will stabilize cortisol sometimes, so if its 2 low it will raise it. You need some cortisol.

You asking questions like DTH is formulated to just destroy cortisol. Its formulated to fight cortisol spikes that come from training and increased stress/test production. Other than that, like specifically will it melt love handles is a question with no answer because cortisol isnt the only reason why people get low back/love handles.

Messenger

Awards
LJ will stabilize cortisol sometimes, so if its 2 low it will raise it. You need some cortisol.

You asking questions like DTH is formulated to just destroy cortisol. Its formulated to fight cortisol spikes that come from training and increased stress/test production. Other than that, like specifically will it melt love handles is a question with no answer because cortisol isnt the only reason why people get low back/love handles.
Chuck, thanks for the reply, but I didnt ask if DTH is formulated to destroy cortisol. I think I referred to cortisol control. I know some cortisol is good, just like some estrogen is good. And I know DTH wont melt love handles. I am liking your products and trying to improve my knowledge on them. If I ask questions I am not trying to bash your products. I am just trying to be a responsible consumer.

mrh86

Awards
I ordered some DTP since the consensus is that it will combat cortisol better. Plus, my coq being more diesel can't be a bad thing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

word.

mrh86

Awards
Just took my first DTP about 20 minutes ago, and now I'm walking around the house with an erection.