Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Chuck, I see you got several test boosters but which one and dosage is best specifically for libido? I'm 44 years old and I weigh about 260lbs. I need that drive back like when I was in my 20s. This will be my first time trying your products.
Chuck Diesel ???

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, I see you got several test boosters but which one and dosage is best specifically for libido? I'm 44 years old and I weigh about 260lbs. I need that drive back like when I was in my 20s. This will be my first time trying your products.
For libido only at 44 I would use only maybe 2 diesel test procycle a day. 1 am and one late afternoon. With 3 or 4 Sunami with AM Diesel Test procycle.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to say I've used Diesel Test in the past, (maybe even over 10 years ago) and used to love it. Am on the NEW DT Hardcore now (red bottle) and it's fantastic. I just bought Raw Test also to follow up with.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just want to say I've used Diesel Test in the past, (maybe even over 10 years ago) and used to love it. Am on the NEW DT Hardcore now (red bottle) and it's fantastic. I just bought Raw Test also to follow up with.
Cool bro. Thanks for using it and glad it’s still getting results for people. Diesel test was originally released May 2005. So it’s going on 13 yrs. so u could have very well used it 10 yrs ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But have you tried

Get D Banner.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
When will DTH be in stock again at retailers (A1 mainly) or even amazon.ca? Thx.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer