Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the dedicated thread for Apex-Alchemy Dienogen, TD Dienolone Product (50mg per ml).

This product can be used as a powerful muscle builder, and is capable of a strong leaning effect.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is the dedicated thread for Apex-Alchemy Dienogen, TD Dienolone Product (50mg per ml).

This product can be used as a powerful muscle builder, and is capable of a strong leaning effect.

Thank you

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a great log by Ant:

(He had to cut it short because of an unrelated health issue)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will be running Apex Dienogen during my next cycle, come July or August. I’ve been sitting on four bottles since capitalizing on a BOGO sale early last year. Pretty stoked to experience the compound; will start at 75 and work my way up to 150 👍

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will be running Apex Dienogen during my next cycle, come July or August. I’ve been sitting on four bottles since capitalizing on a BOGO sale early last year. Pretty stoked to experience the compound; will start at 75 and work my way up to 150 👍
nice!!
Sitting on 3 bottles myself 😁😁

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I personally haven't seen anything conclusive that would make me not run Nolva after a 19Nor.
It's one of those things that's been parroted so much everyone thinks it's a golden rule, I was guilty myself. But the truth of the matter is ppl been using nolva to protect from gyno on deca or tren for years with no problem. Same thing for pct, no problems.

Kinda like the dont use nolva because it lowers igf-1, even tho the studies were done on ppl who had cancer, not using steroids and they had like a 20% reduction in igf that caused no muscle or strength loss.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh!t balls this stuff is awesome! Think I’m in love.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might throw a log up for this run. It’s seriously awesome and I’m just getting started. You guys did very well with this!
Here's a link for his log.
It's looking great so far!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Things looking up, need to lean a little. Glad to see Nos still around (Nos labs and Zero Flux RIP). Is this stuff similar to Dien-Diol? That stuff got me pretty shredded. Will pick up 4 bottles during next promo. Does Nos have anything new for 2021 planned?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Things looking up, need to lean a little. Glad to see Nos still around (Nos labs and Zero Flux RIP). Is this stuff similar to Dien-Diol? That stuff got me pretty shredded. Will pick up 4 bottles during next promo. Does Nos have anything new for 2021 planned?
Diendiol was the "diol" prohormone to Dienolone.

I'm adding a new product to the website now, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a couple bottles of this and the stanogen. Might be running them both in a couple months.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a couple bottles of this and the stanogen. Might be running them both in a couple months.

Looking forward to hearing about the results!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dienogen, along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's awesome Line-Up is on BOGO FREE Mix and Match through the end of the month!
.... And this includes the New Resveros!

Get you some, brothers!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Dienogen, along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's awesome Line-Up is on BOGO FREE Mix and Match through the end of the month!
.... And this includes the New Resveros!

Get you some, brothers!

Picking up 4 bottles now. Going to run 2ml daily until gone. Have support sups tudca / nac and what not. But not ED meds on hand. Recommend picking up some Tadalafil?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picking up 4 bottles now. Going to run 2ml daily until gone. Have support sups tudca / nac and what not. But not ED meds on hand. Recommend picking up some Tadalafil?
I think it would be good to have. .... Especially considering it's BP lowering abilities.

tullius

Awards
Bought 2 on the BOGO. Using the rest of my old dien diol TD first and going to do 8 weeks of 1ml daily of new dien with 200mg weekly dien e. Hoping that the net amount is what I need for an effective dose

tullius

Awards
solid. Hoping to feel it kick soon. I know that the enanthate ester and the TD pro-dien (diol form) will take a while to git stable blood levels. Looking forward to the gains and the muscle sparing as I cut calories. I let myself get sloppy after injuries and I am at 330 now. Need to be 300 even for a comp in july

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
solid. Hoping to feel it kick soon. I know that the enanthate ester and the TD pro-dien (diol form) will take a while to git stable blood levels. Looking forward to the gains and the muscle sparing as I cut calories. I let myself get sloppy after injuries and I am at 330 now. Need to be 300 even for a comp in july
dienolone allows me to cut deep into a calorie deficit and hold onto the mass i have. you shouldnt have a problem droppign 30 if you put your mind to it~

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have 2 bottles of the old Iron Leg. Dienazone left over in my "stash"......... I was thinking of getting some Dienogen and running them together....1ml of Dienazoneand 1ml of Dienagen with it. Also want to run my Ursa Major during this cycle at 3ml/day. Any reason why these couldn't/shouldn't be run together? I'll be running Inhibit-P & TUDCA alongside during the cycle and have some Virtus if needed. I've never done any "tren" based products before. I'll be cutting hard for this cycle. I also have plenty of Ultra Hard but not sure if that wouldn't be best left for PCT. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of the old Iron Leg. Dienazone left over in my "stash"......... I was thinking of getting some Dienogen and running them together....1ml of Dienazoneand 1ml of Dienagen with it. Also want to run my Ursa Major during this cycle at 3ml/day. Any reason why these couldn't/shouldn't be run together? I'll be running Inhibit-P & TUDCA alongside during the cycle and have some Virtus if needed. I've never done any "tren" based products before. I'll be cutting hard for this cycle. I also have plenty of Ultra Hard but not sure if that wouldn't be best left for PCT. Thanks!
run the ultrahard on cycle, do not use in pct.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, you can run them together.
Like thebigT said, Run the Androhard During cycle. Don't run it during PCT.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was my original thoughts but damn I'll be swimming in transdermals!! I have 2 bottles of 3-AD laying around that might make it in there as well!!! Still thinking of options as I also have: Mithras, Epistane, and Triumphalis that I need to "get rid of"!! Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was my original thoughts but damn I'll be swimming in transdermals!! I have 2 bottles of 3-AD laying around that might make it in there as well!!! Still thinking of options as I also have: Mithras, Epistane, and Triumphalis that I need to "get rid of"!! Thanks!
Again, don't run any androgens or steroids during PCT (3-AD, Androhard, etc ...)

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Renew1

Agreed. I was thinking of running the 3-AD with the Dienogen and UltraHard. Or if it would be "more" beneficial to just run 2 compounds (either Dien/3-AD or Dien/UltraHard)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1

Agreed. I was thinking of running the 3-AD with the Dienogen and UltraHard. Or if it would be "more" beneficial to just run 2 compounds (either Dien/3-AD or Dien/UltraHard)
Personally, I would probably run the Androhard with Dienogen (although you could run 3-AD with it instead) because AH is pretty Androgenic.
... But you could add the 3-AD if you chose to.

..... Mostly preference here.

(y)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I’ve been on dienogen for about 3 weeks and it’s been amazing. Using 1.5ml a day and this last week I have had daily positive comments about my physique (which is not the norm). Not running anything else so if anyone is looking for a solid transdermal that really packs a punch and adds some mass quick then you want to try this. It’s