• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man another great product gone .. RIP
*pours out a lil henessey*

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I e got 2 bottles at least. I’m finishing up a run of alpha seven, ultra eleven with some stanoplex.

I leaned out some. 13 years ago I ran mass tabs by IDS and feel like the maybe my receptors have been overloaded in the past.

Anyhow I’m think these two bottles might be a good run for me in 2 or 3 months.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I e got 2 bottles at least. I’m finishing up a run of alpha seven, ultra eleven with some stanoplex.

I leaned out some. 13 years ago I ran mass tabs by IDS and feel like the maybe my receptors have been overloaded in the past.

Anyhow I’m think these two bottles might be a good run for me in 2 or 3 months.
im sure your receptors are just fine.. those products are pretty weak.. especially if you are comparing out comes with mass tabs.
dont.
Using the Dien at a lower dose combined with some 1 andro or msten would be pretty good. what do you think the goal of your cycle will look like?

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im sure your receptors are just fine.. those products are pretty weak.. especially if you are comparing out comes with mass tabs.
dont.
Using the Dien at a lower dose combined with some 1 andro or msten would be pretty good. what do you think the goal of your cycle will look like?
A lean bulk/ recomp. I only grabbed 2 bottles so couldn't run that high a dose for long. I am not a huge guy though. I weigh 157 right now so i might not need as much as a 200lber. i really just want to try and put on 5lbs of muscle

I am going ro run ursa major/epichaos/ virtus and invictus for 8 week with a caloric deficit and see where that gets me physically. The ursa and epichaos worked well for me in the past. I have never tried the virtus or invictus but noticed so many great things about them i decided to add them in. I just don't have great genetics and i am 40 now so however i run the dien i just don't want to put on a ton of fat because it is extremely hard for me to to lose it.

I do have a bottle of IML 1-andro but have never tried 1-andro. I did pick up bottles of kronos as well because 11kt seems to be one thing that leans me out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lean bulk/ recomp. I only grabbed 2 bottles so couldn't run that high a dose for long. I am not a huge guy though. I weigh 157 right now so i might not need as much as a 200lber. i really just want to try and put on 5lbs of muscle

I am going ro run ursa major/epichaos/ virtus and invictus for 8 week with a caloric deficit and see where that gets me physically. The ursa and epichaos worked well for me in the past. I have never tried the virtus or invictus but noticed so many great things about them i decided to add them in. I just don't have great genetics and i am 40 now so however i run the dien i just don't want to put on a ton of fat because it is extremely hard for me to to lose it.

I do have a bottle of IML 1-andro but have never tried 1-andro. I did pick up bottles of kronos as well because 11kt seems to be one thing that leans me out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
So from the sounds of things you want to lean up.. I Love that you are doing a cut before adding hormonal aids.. it makes them more effective. Plus you will get the benefit of having already lost some of your goal weight.
To get the most out of your cut cycle I would keep the dienogen at 1 ml per day. Go for as long as possible and really focus on dieting.. just before running out switch over your Kronos for the final push. This will help make recovery a snap! Plus as you know, Kronos will really dig into that last hard to get fat.. during pct switch to epi chaos and ursa but begin to reverse diet to keep mass while increasing calories. Hope you can fill in the blanks and have a grand fat loss cycle bro, good luck