Did you feel like you needed PCT after 4-DHEA products? (Bulk-Up)

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Why should Alpha Bulk,Bulk-Up or similar product not require the standard Clomid PCT?

Have any of you that have used them felt shut-down after a cycle of this?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I used AndroBulk when PP was round. I only dosed in the morning and never really felt sluggish at all

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I used AndroBulk when PP was round. I only dosed in the morning and never really felt sluggish at all
Once in the morning?

You shouldn`t feel sluggish with Androbulk,it converts to test,not 1-test,if I remember correctly.

What about after stopping?

Any shutdown symptoms?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Once in the morning?

You shouldn`t feel sluggish with Androbulk,it converts to test,not 1-test,if I remember correctly.

What about after stopping?

Any shutdown symptoms?
I can't really say because I did use Torem DAA and Erase. I felt great the whole time; didn't lose a pound or rep.

When are you starting your first cycle man? You've been poosy footing for awhile haha

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I can't really say because I did use Torem DAA and Erase. I felt great the whole time; didn't lose a pound or rep.

When are you starting your first cycle man? You've been poosy footing for awhile haha
'

Hahaha

Poosy footing steady since 2001!

Time to get serious?

My first cycle choices vary from Test e or Andriol,over Ostarine,to 4-Androdiol or Bulk-Up,Alpha Bulk etc.

What do you suggest for losing one`s virginity?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Hey man are you against using a serm? If you can just run test go for it.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
'

Hahaha

Poosy footing steady since 2001!

Time to get serious?

My first cycle choices vary from Test e or Andriol,over Ostarine,to 4-Androdiol or Bulk-Up,Alpha Bulk etc.

What do you suggest for losing one`s virginity?
With the knowledge you should have, I'd just run test-e @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. That's what I would have done, had I felt I knew enough then.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did a 7wk cycle with 1/4/ and 5epi dhea a while back to bulk a little. Nuts seemed a tad shrunk by the end but didn't feel any shutdown and they seemed back in business 2 wks into pct on clomid daa erase etc. I did a full pct but I seriously considered skipping clomid. Just didnt feel shut down at all. But I used it cuz better safe than sorry I figured. Last thing I need is extra stress transitioning to homeostasis and to dump all my gains.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AndroBulk showed some suppression to beta testers. I am strictly speaking for the original DHEA isomers from Pp which I organized the blood rsults from testers.

The product showed mild inhibition but nothing too crazy when dosed once a day.

-Matt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why should Alpha Bulk,Bulk-Up or similar product not require the standard Clomid PCT?

Have any of you that have used them felt shut-down after a cycle of this?
Because your body gets a break every day from hormones when you're on a Bulk-Up cycle, it in theory shouldn't shut you down as hard. Especially when the cycle is kept short.
I personally have never "felt" shut down from a PH.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Because your body gets a break every day from hormones when you're on a Bulk-Up cycle, it in theory shouldn't shut you down as hard. Especially when the cycle is kept short.
Me neither not yet anyway....I use hcgenerate on cycle which seems to help also

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I tried the AMS stuff and Triazole was plenty for PCT.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me neither not yet anyway....I use hcgenerate on cycle which seems to help also
Ah the wonders of fadogia. I never cycle without it!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Because your body gets a break every day from hormones when you're on a Bulk-Up cycle, it in theory shouldn't shut you down as hard.
How is it that your body gets a break every day Fl3X?

I don`t understand.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Body naturally has highest test in morning; that's when the body is used to getting its surge of hormones for the day. That's the natural rhythm.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always pct after anything homronal....feeling shut down or not, i'd always rather be safe than sorry

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I wasn't sure what "shutdown" felt like till my 7th week of mentabolan. I would wake up and just felt warm, lethargic and out-of-place. I would get some anxiety too. About 20 minutes after my dose, I felt fantastic.

I will now only inject; I do not enjoy emotional roller coasters

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Body naturally has highest test in morning; that's when the body is used to getting its surge of hormones for the day. That's the natural rhythm.
So getting a daily morning dose of a short-acting testosterone,like Suspension or Andriol,will shut you down less than if you were on it constantly?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you might be fearing shutdown in the wrong light. Shutdown is only a problem if you're also not getting your doses of roids in. Most guys feel even better on cycle than normal, assuming test is involved or depending on other oral/injectables are involved. Above posted discusses how deep into cycle he felt bad til he got his Ment dose, then he was g2g. Libido can be normal or often higher while on if androgens are involved and decca/tren compounds are avoided. I'm getting the hardest wood I ever get all the time with 1 & 4dhea right now. So if you're regularly injecting you should have stable levels, and while orals spike levels regular administration should be sufficient to feel alright.

Only downside to shutdown is drastically reduced sperm count if you're trying to conceive and raisin nuts (cosmetic). And you better have legit chems in your pct to get the boys cranking quick to preserve gains.

As for your question, I would assume so. But this would only be useful for short blast cycles (say 4wks); shutdown is arguably more a factor of duration of exogenous hormone administration vs. dosing (tho you can ABSOLUTELY shut yourself down hard with a good methyl oral in a 3-4wks). Note how hcg is often recommended for cycles exceeding 8wks in length.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any info on this Fl3X?
It lets your body stimulate LH for a short period while sleeping is the theory behind this.

As quoted from the Cycle guide:

"It is recommended to take your daily dose in the morning with or without food upon rising. ANDRO FACTORY’s Once-A-Day technology mimics your body’s natural rhythm of natural testosterone production. Allowing your hormone levels to drop to a “resting state” in the late evening between daily doses. This will allow the preservation of normal testosterone production to take place from the testes and brain, assisting in minimizing the possibility of testicular shutdown, shrinkage or shut down of natural testosterone production."

I always take my dose with food but as stated above you can dose with or without.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you might be fearing shutdown in the wrong light. Shutdown is only a problem if you're also not getting your doses of roids in. Most guys feel even better on cycle than normal, assuming test is involved or depending on other oral/injectables are involved. Above posted discusses how deep into cycle he felt bad til he got his Ment dose, then he was g2g. Libido can be normal or often higher while on if androgens are involved and decca/tren compounds are avoided. I'm getting the hardest wood I ever get all the time with 1 & 4dhea right now. So if you're regularly injecting you should have stable levels, and while orals spike levels regular administration should be sufficient to feel alright.

Only downside to shutdown is drastically reduced sperm count if you're trying to conceive and raisin nuts (cosmetic). And you better have legit chems in your pct to get the boys cranking quick to preserve gains.

As for your question, I would assume so. But this would only be useful for short blast cycles (say 4wks); shutdown is arguably more a factor of duration of exogenous hormone administration vs. dosing (tho you can ABSOLUTELY shut yourself down hard with a good methyl oral in a 3-4wks). Note how hcg is often recommended for cycles exceeding 8wks in length.
Very good points.
When you're not getting your dose in, you're left with lower levels and the existing sides like high blood pressure (can lead to the lethargic feeling too) are going to be more noticeable as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of the nice things I like about the AF products as well as the FRL products is the lipid carrier matrix they're packaged in - this is why you can get away without eating. AMS uses a sublingual mint that dissolves so they don't require food as well. This is great for when your meal timing doesn't line up with your optimal dosing timing. A lot of guys dont like to eat half an hour before a workout and this way you don't have to, for example.

Just a nifty bonus; it would really be a life saver for someone practicing intermittent fasting (I think that's bogus but each their own).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
One of the nice things I like about the AF products as well as the FRL products is the lipid carrier matrix they're packaged in - this is why you can get away without eating. AMS uses a sublingual mint that dissolves so they don't require food as well. This is great for when your meal timing doesn't line up with your optimal dosing timing. A lot of guys dont like to eat half an hour before a workout and this way you don't have to, for example.

Just a nifty bonus; it would really be a life saver for someone practicing intermittent fasting (I think that's bogus but each their own).
Also great because these delivery types are liver friendly.