Did I pick the wrong sarm for my goals? S4. I want the popping capped delt and fuller muscles. I don’t want the “dry” grainy aged look

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
S4 is going to give you popping delts and make you look like kinobody.
Take 75 mg a day for 8 weeks. And please leave this forum and never come back

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not trying to be argumentive but how do you explain dudes like this?

these dudes who are small but have fullness and popping delts from gear use most likely sarms

if you’re saying s4 wouldn’t just enhance what I got(capped delts slightly more fuller with better pumps) then what will s4 actually do to my current phsyque?
It will give you nothing besides vision sides.

Genetics play a big roll in a certain look as well but the most important thing you can do is to work hard in the gym and in the kitchen, no short cuts will help as much as hard work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It will give you nothing besides vision sides.

Genetics play a big roll in a certain look as well but the most important thing you can do is to work hard in the gym and in the kitchen, no short cuts will help as much as hard work.
Hopefully it screws up his vision enough to make him think he's got popping delts and looks like Keno body. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go shoot myself in the forehead

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. “if you’re looking for the least androgenic ur not meant for steriods” Lmfao bs. How? I want the fitness model look not the bodybuilder look

You are asking for anabolic ANDROGENIC steroids to be that which they are not. If you are overly concerned with such things then stay out of the kitchen. You are totally correct in keeping with the safer stuff like S4 which causes VISION SIDES something NO AAS has ever caused...........much safer good call!

2. also every dude I know who runs hgh looks old asf with a bloated head and bloated stomach. Complete opposite of anti aging. There heads all big as hell too. It’s marketed as anti aging but it literally looks like it ages all of them

And I am going to assume that they were all chasing SIZE and eating large amounts of food and also using large amounts of other compound like AAS and insulin. Of course those chasing size and using lots of drugs look aged. Show me the guy who ran 2-4 iu of GH and got older looking? Once again based on your opinions I think PED's are not for you.

3. As a natty I don’t even give a fuk about my natty card. Never did. The reason I want the “half-natty” look is not to claim natty but because I simply don’t like the look of more.

For a guy who does not care about his natty card you sure have mentioned being natty in 99% of your posts ITT.

I realize If I want to get in the fitness model world I need enhancement. I already have a semi fitness model bod I’m just missing the half natty enhanced look.

I pretty much just want an enhanced version of my pshqyue of what I already built. Even if that’s just slightly fuller delts and muscles
Then go get your Var, Primo and mast and don't forget to stock up on bigger pairs of board shorts.
**** or get off the pot because these half measures are not even getting you half the results.
[/QUOTE]
Preach!!!!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP this video just showed up on my youtube feed, I saw it and obviously thought of you. I havent watched it so it could be utter tripe...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is turning sour pretty quick. Here are my two cents (cos no one asked).

1. I used s4 on an 8 week cut. I was happy with the results but I didn't try doing exactly the same cut on the same diet and exercise without s4 to see if it was the reason. Strength stayed and increased in some cases even in a pretty heavy calorie deficit.

2. There is nothing wrong with people not wanting to train legs, at least not wanting huge legs. Not everyone wants to be a human silverback gorilla and it annoys me when guys on here pick on people who don't have the same physique goals as them.

3. If you want overnight results it's not gonna realistically happen. The closest I have come to that is superdrol. I would work out on Wednesday and see results on the Friday. By week three though it feels like your internal organs are in a blender. The more drastic the short term results the more drastic the risks and sides in my opinion.

4. Nothing wrong with looking to other guys for inspiration. Remember though even these guys don't look good all the time. A lot of them won't show pics or videos when they are "off" every pic you see will be hand picked from hundreds of pictures taken to find the best lighting, angle etc.

5. You sound like someone that wants to try s4 but is annoyed that no one agrees with you and you just want someone to say "great idea, do it". So my final advice is to just do it. Log workouts, diet, run it for 8 weeks, check the results. If it's working then pct, take time off. Maintain as best as you can and then run again. If it doesn't work move on. The vision sides are real though. My kids were young at the time and I had to get up in the night to check on them. Even with a nightlight on I could see **** all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This thread is turning sour pretty quick. Here are my two cents (cos no one asked).

1. I used s4 on an 8 week cut. I was happy with the results but I didn't try doing exactly the same cut on the same diet and exercise without s4 to see if it was the reason. Strength stayed and increased in some cases even in a pretty heavy calorie deficit.

2. There is nothing wrong with people not wanting to train legs, at least not wanting huge legs. Not everyone wants to be a human silverback gorilla and it annoys me when guys on here pick on people who don't have the same physique goals as them.

3. If you want overnight results it's not gonna realistically happen. The closest I have come to that is superdrol. I would work out on Wednesday and see results on the Friday. By week three though it feels like your internal organs are in a blender. The more drastic the short term results the more drastic the risks and sides in my opinion.

4. Nothing wrong with looking to other guys for inspiration. Remember though even these guys don't look good all the time. A lot of them won't show pics or videos when they are "off" every pic you see will be hand picked from hundreds of pictures taken to find the best lighting, angle etc.

5. You sound like someone that wants to try s4 but is annoyed that no one agrees with you and you just want someone to say "great idea, do it". So my final advice is to just do it. Log workouts, diet, run it for 8 weeks, check the results. If it's working then pct, take time off. Maintain as best as you can and then run again. If it doesn't work move on. The vision sides are real though. My kids were young at the time and I had to get up in the night to check on them. Even with a nightlight on I could see **** all.
Ya but is it gonna give him popin delts like kinobody, come on man your missing the boat here. POPIN DELTS!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was awesome, had this going through my workout today, just kept it going over and over, even though today wasnt vert push/pull (which is currently my favorite workout).

Shout out to @WesleyInman , I'm still doing those "Wes Shrugs" as I call em (the 20 reps with 10 second holds at the top). Finally seeing some arch in my traps after 41 years of having flat, wimpy traps.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about you train and eat your ass off and then you will be "popping" all over. You young bucks need to stop with the quick fix.
But he wants to be careful not to get too big. lol

Seriously I get that not everyone has the same goals but dude just refuses to listen and continues to think there is some magic pill for "poppin delts". LOL! He must have spent too much time over on Reddit or something. I'm pretty sure the fitness model guys are on the same gear as everyone else.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But he wants to be careful not to get too big. lol

Seriously I get that not everyone has the same goals but dude just refuses to listen and continues to think there is some magic pill for "poppin delts". LOL! He must have spent too much time over on Reddit or something. I'm pretty sure the fitness model guys are on the same gear as everyone else.
And he has disappeared probably calling us bullies for not supporting his "popping" delt argument. The whole back and forth and him saying the same things over and over again grated my nerves. Lol

Honta

Awards
And he has disappeared probably calling us bullies for not supporting his "popping" delt argument. The whole back and forth and him saying the same things over and over again grated my nerves. Lol
I haven’t left lmao. I still researchin everyday(site has good info) I’m still just debating what to do.

But I asked what s4 will do to my current phsyque. All I got was “all youll get is vision sides”. Besides the vision sides being temporary there’s obv **** I’ll get from s4. otherwise it wouldn’t be a sarm lmao

there’s so much contradicting **** though some people say they get fuller and some people say it just makes them leaner looking

I picked s4 because it’s the most hairsafe enhancement that’s out there

Last edited:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven’t left lmao. I still researchin everyday(site has good info) I’m still just debating what to do.

But I asked what s4 will do to my current phsyque. All I got was “all youll get is vision sides”. Besides the vision sides being temporary there’s obv **** I’ll get from s4. otherwise it wouldn’t be a sarm lmao

there’s so much contradicting **** though some people say they get fuller and some people say it just makes them leaner looking

My testing with S4 is incomplete. It does appear to be weaker than S23 in both positive and negative effects. The vision sides are real. It is equivalent to looking at everything with a yellow/sepia filter. When waking up in the morning, there are visible dark spots. The dark spots one morning resembled the silhouette of "Clerks" era Kevin Smith. It was equivalent to waking up and Kevin Smith was looking down at you. Yes, add nightmares to the S4 side effects...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some experience with a lot of different compounds. Especially designer/otc stuff.

I have used S4, I believe around 75mg per day in a stack before a meet (I was also on 300mg test e, taking something like 90mg trendione/tvar day, and maybe something else concurrently, like Rad140 perhaps). Anyway, I was definitely not particularly full, at all. I had to add Mtren right before the meet to get some last minute volumization for better leverage.

S4 probably helped my strength, and definitely gave me temporary vision issues when driving at night or just generally in the dark. But it will not fill you out.

S23, for the record, also sucks for fullness. In fact, it’s the worst compound I’ve ever used when it comes to promoting electrolyte imbalances and causing random cramping. Don’t ask me why, but I’ve used it probably 3 times now, mainly because I got a bunch for next to nothing. And it always makes me super pissy. I only use it now as an occasional preWO for aggression, because cycling it is just awful with how flat & crampy it makes me.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My testing with S4 is incomplete. It does appear to be weaker than S23 in both positive and negative effects. The vision sides are real. It is equivalent to looking at everything with a yellow/sepia filter. When waking up in the morning, there are visible dark spots. The dark spots one morning resembled the silhouette of "Clerks" era Kevin Smith. It was equivalent to waking up and Kevin Smith was looking down at you. Yes, add nightmares to the S4 side effects...
“I wasn’t even supposed to be here today!”

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Sounds to me like you are going to "research" until you get the answer you are looking for. You received plenty of feedback here and because it's not what you wanted to hear you seem to disregard it. Literally nobody on here has told you S4 is going to give you the results you are looking for. Stop wasting everyone on here's time. Your goofy delt popping, dry aged, obsession over looking like someone else is stupid. The best advice you are going to get anywhere is that you have no business using any PED's period. Learn more and grow up first.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
S4 is going to give you popping delts and make you look like kinobody.
Take 75 mg a day for 8 weeks. And please leave this forum and never come back
Smont forgot to mention you have to move all your training sessions to the PM when taking S4. This ensures you have to drive at night(mandatory on S4) to the gym, which will result in the poppinest popping delts ever to be popped!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re not researching everyday if S4 is the best you could come up with.

Honta

Awards
You’re not researching everyday if S4 is the best you could come up with.

S4 seems like the most hair safe and less androgenic sarm out there

shrinks the prostate so more head hair growth. (Another goal of mine)

maybe y’all should go after the dude touting s4 as the sarm to get that half natty look. Aka dude in the video above Ryan Russo.

So far for my goals (completely hair safe, less androgenic/more anobolic) my choices are either:

-s4

-ostarine (not completely Hair safe and more suppressive than s4)

-anavar only (will suppress but should be hair safe I think)

-Or maybe dbol only

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

S4 seems like the most hair safe and less androgenic sarm out there

shrinks the prostate so more head hair growth. (Another goal of mine)

maybe y’all should go after the dude touting s4 as the sarm to get that half natty look. Aka dude in the video above Ryan Russo.

So far for my goals (completely hair safe, less androgenic/more anobolic) my choices are either:

-s4

-ostarine (not completely Hair safe and more suppressive than s4)

-anavar only (will suppress but should be hair safe I think)

-Or maybe dbol only
I don’t trust anyone saying anything is the best and trying to sell me it at the same time, you shouldn’t either.

Listen, do whatever you want but stop posting here and ask the same silly question, nobody here will agree with you no matter how much you ask.

Btw, watching videos on YouTube is not researching. Sure, some are correct but most of them is just trying to sell you something.