Did I Hit a Nerve? - Testosterone Shot

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe it was bound to happen. :)

For the first time immediately after injecting 40mg of T-cyp, I got a swelling almost like a bee sting raising up, a hard lump.

I applied a hot washcloth for a few minutes and rubbed it. Swelling seems to be going down now.

Injection site was portside vastus lateralis. Usually only feel a little pain when piercing the skin, but this time it hurt the entire length of the needle as it was going in, but I ignored it and pressed on (pun intended). I also felt more pressure than usual as the med was going in.

Did I hit a nerve, or just a sensitive place in the muscle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yep, did that.
just didn't see you mention it....... i would think you grazed a nerve if anything and that's a stretch. i would also think if you hit one, you would know it right away......there would have been a lot of pain. how does it look and feel now? i know when i injest in my quads, sometimes it feels weird but the backside usually i feel nothing.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Most of the swelling is gone now, but still a small hard lump.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Most of the swelling is gone now, but still a small hard lump.
HARD SMALL LUMP!!!!! you might have gyno isyour a$$......(kidding)

no pain, no abcess....little lump, not big deal. it may turn into small scar tissue, avoid that specific site in the future

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
No more lump now, just looking a little bruised. Yeah, I suppose I'll avoid that spot in the future. lol