abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your poor A-hole....lol. My Morning weight fluctuates about 7 pounds by the end of the day.
Oh man that burning feeling lmfao. Yea mine as well. Morning naked weight is best.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Oh man that burning feeling lmfao. Yea mine as well. Morning naked weight is best.
Yes sir, Thats what i'm basing my weight on, morning weight after dropping tha duece

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 20 (thursday)
Chest
Incline Bench Press - 2 sets of 15 @ 115lbs, 3 sets of 10 @ 135lbs
Incline Hammer Strength press - 1 set of 6 @ 185lbs, 1 set of 3 @ 230lbs, 1RM 260lbs
Wide chest Hammer Strength - 5 sets of 20 @ 90lbs
Rear Delt Flye Machine - 3 sets of 15 @ 70lbs
Lat pulldown - 3 sets of 8 @ 140lbs
Seated Cable row - 3 sets of 12 @ 120

Felt awesome at the gym, weight is staying the same. No Lethargy, no atrophy, some acne on back/traps, slight bloat through out the day.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 21
Today is abs and cardio
Didnt have much of a appetite today, still forced food down though, didnt sleep well either, it might be time to up to 30mg....oh boy. Libido is still good, confidence is way up, over all well being is up, not much else to share, next week i will be attempting more PR's, i just gotta find a spotter, i waited until last week incase i re-injury myself i wont really waste cycle. I might go a full 30 days, we'll see.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
what do you think would be different if you did no cardio on cycle?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
what do you think would be different if you did no cardio on cycle?
I dont like doing cardio on cycle as a rule (fear of enlarging my heart), And i didn't do any yesterday anyway. I think just doing more abs/core work would be better than cardio, save cardio for after pct.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I had insomnia with 30mgs
no Insomnia, actually took a 4 hour nap today and dropped 30mg, my urine isnt even dark. I am impressed with how my body is responding with lack of sides, i might even jump to 40mg on workout days only, but prob not necessary.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
DAY 22
woke up at 5 am, had half a bagel with natty pnut butter, 2 fish oil caps, 20mg SD washed down with 4 grams taurine and 2 grams LCLT. Hit the gym at 620am
Leg Day
8 mins cardio warmup
Squat - 2 sets of 10 @ 135lbs, 1 set of 10 @ 225lbs, 1 set of 8 @ 275lbs, 1 set of 6 @ 295lbs
Deadlifts - 1 set of 12 @ 135lbs, 3 sets of 10 @ 225lbs
Rotary calf Machine - 3 sets of 20 @ 145lbs
Standing Calf press - 2 sets of 10 @ 225lbs
Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets of 10 @ 90lbs
Leg Extension - 3 sets of 10 @ 120lbs

Felt Fantastic, I was trying to get all my calories in but took a longer nap then i expected, so dinner tonight will be a ****load of pasta and turkey meatballs. I left to pick up stuff to tune up my motorcycle, and get home and the ****ing garage do is busted, rip it open with pure anger and drive in and SLAM....the chain to the motor snaps and the door comes crashing down, its a solid wood door not a rollup, looks like i'm trapped, tried to smash it open with a 20lb DB, my gf yelled and i kinda made things worse lol. Anyway trying hard not to roid rage it up, but damn... Chest tomorrow. Saving the aggression for the gym.

**** Blood pressure was 122/70 @ 68 beats a minute. So finally higher, but not unbearable.****

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 23
20mg SD 200mg 4AD hit the gym a hour later

Bench Press - 3 sets of 10 @ 135lbs, 2 sets of 8 @ 185lbs, 3 sets of 5 @ 225lbs
Face Pulls - 4 sets of 15 @ 30lbs
Incline Hammer strength press - 1 set of 8 @ 185lbs, 3 sets of 8 @ 205lbs
Rear Delt Machine - 4 sets of 15 @ 70lbs
Single arm rear delt flye - 4 sets of 12 @ 20lbs
Lat Pulldown - 3 sets of 8 @ 140lbs
Seated Cable row - 3 sets of 10 @ 120lbs

It Felt SO GOOD to hit 2 plates on bench again, I guess i just have to get warmed-up, when i started bench i was not feeling it, after a couple sets i went for 225lbs and crushed it =) i would say that my strength is about 90% back to normal, before injury i was doing 5X5 for 225lbs on Bench so i'm getting there.
I did my oil change on my motorcycle today, flushed the radiator and replaced the coolant, I have a older style torque wrench that has a metal needle as a indicator of your Ft-lbs, and i'm torquing the drain plug and my hand slips forward and that needle goes right under my thumb nail, **** me right. So i take a few minutes to curse the gods, and finish up my job. No big deal, the grease under my nail plugged the hole so i didn't bleed too much. All and all i'm having a very productive day, haha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Nice workout and on you hitting the two plates buddy

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lol. Nice workout and on you hitting the two plates buddy
Thanks dude, i'm hoping to press 3 plates for 1 rep next week, got my fingers crossed, I'll be weighing in tomorrow, i didn't have time today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dude, i'm hoping to press 3 plates for 1 rep next week, got my fingers crossed, I'll be weighing in tomorrow, i didn't have time today.
No problem big man. I never tried 3 plates but I will soon. Right now my highest weight is 285 4times. I'm just on Alphamine so I can imagine when I get on SD :)

I hope u reach that next week.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nice work getting your bench up man! I've always been weak on chest, most I've ever done is 225 for 3 reps. Dam you've got me thinking I need to start hitting up some barbell bench again...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
No problem big man. I never tried 3 plates but I will soon. Right now my highest weight is 285 4times. I'm just on Alphamine so I can imagine when I get on SD :)

I hope u reach that next week.
Dude you got 3 plates easy if your pushing 285 x 4reps, just get a hand-off from your spotter so you dont waste energy un-racking it. I'm Gonna do my best, i've always been good at a heavy 1RM over endurance reps.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Nice work getting your bench up man! I've always been weak on chest, most I've ever done is 225 for 3 reps. Dam you've got me thinking I need to start hitting up some barbell bench again...
Thanks SuperPro...Yeah you should hit BB bench, unless you have shoulder issues I would def do it. Nothing works chest better for me than a good ol' flat bench.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 24
Normal Dosing of SD and 4AD today, its abs/core day
Sit-up with serratus raise - 5 sets of 12 with 20lb DB
Leg Raise - 4 sets of 15
Flutter kicks - 3 sets of 1 minute ( BURNS SO GOOD)
Straight Planks - 3 sets of 1 minute hold

Quick and dirty today, I weigh in at 188lbs empty this morning, thats +16 some is fat though which i'm not too worried about. I cut real easy with a fast metabolism. Tomorrow is arms. No Atrophy i guess 4AD is doing its thing, No lethargy, Some Acne, and a few back pumps but they go away in about 3 mins.

RicFlair

Awards
Having the hand off is also helpful because it allows you to keep your scaps tight and retracted.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks like your kickin some ass up in thiz bitch!!!! Haha Airborne is back

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let's get some pics up in this piece!! Good work man. Go heavy or go the fawk home lol!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Thanks SuperPro...Yeah you should hit BB bench, unless you have shoulder issues I would def do it. Nothing works chest better for me than a good ol' flat bench.
Shoulder issues is the reason I haven't done it in awhile, doing DB bench lately, but I think if my shoulder hasn't gotten worse after the cycle I'm on now maybe I'll hit it up again. It's been a lot better lately.

Up 16lbs nice! What have your macros been looking like?

RicFlair

Awards
Watch the Dave Tate how to bench video. You're probably not tucking your elbows and wrenching your upper back.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Watch the Dave Tate how to bench video. You're probably not tucking your elbows and wrenching your upper back.
I watched one of his videos where he was teaching some guys about how to bench just now. Think I'm gonna do a lot more research though, was kind of hard to hear some of what he was saying. Also though this is powerlifting technique, and like he says is best for strength, I'd like to do more research and see if it's always best. Also about tucking your elbows in the video I watched he said to do that if you want to use less chest, and more arms/back/legs. It's interesting though, I've always arched my back when I bench but not that much, I'll definitely try it out and see how it works out for me always open to new ideas.

RicFlair

Awards
The classic elbows flared, back flat, focus on pecs bench style of bodybuilders will destroy your shoulders, especially as you get up in appreciable weight. Bench is great for all out power pressing, isolate chest with DBS and hammer machines.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
The classic elbows flared, back flat, focus on pecs bench style of bodybuilders will destroy your shoulders, especially as you get up in appreciable weight. Bench is great for all out power pressing, isolate chest with DBS and hammer machines.
I'm starting to see that. I watched a lot of videos on both powerlifting and bodybuilding styles of flat bench press last night and I came to the conclusion that I should continue doing DBs for now as I have been since my goals are more aimed toward aesthetics than strength. Though I still will probably revisit the bb bench at some point.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Looks like your kickin some ass up in thiz bitch!!!! Haha Airborne is back
welcome back, Sounds like you had a good vacation. On SD do you find that people want to challenge you while your ON?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Let's get some pics up in this piece!! Good work man. Go heavy or go the fawk home lol!!
Pics coming this weekend, I figured day 1 compared to last day would be best. Hows your pct coming? I'm thinking of starting DAA to get it going in my system, pct next Monday for me.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
How have your eating habits changed during cycle
hmmm good question, first week was always hungry, Also the feeling of being "hungry" was replaced by hunger pains instead. I have to eat something every 75-120 mins or i dont feel right, I've increased carbs so much i'm tired of mash potatoes and bagels. When i went to 20mg it took a few days to get adjusted again. I did gain some body fat i guess its the carbs.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
i'm guilty of this, as long as you keep muscular balance it shouldn't be a big deal. I'm falling in love with the Hammer machines though.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 25
Arms
Seated tricep Extention - 4 sets of 10 @ 100lbs
Low Cable Bicep Curl - 4 sets of 15 @ 100lbs
High Cable Tricep pressdown - 4 sets of 15 @ 140lbs
High cable wrist curl down - 2 sets of 12 @ 75lbs
Hammer Curl - 4 sets of 15 @ 45lbs
Pinwheel Curl - 3 sets of 10 @55lbs pr =)

Agression is up, patience is thin, body acne increasing, atrophy is starting, Feeling awesome, my gym is too crowded, i was about to gorilla slap this old roid head, but saved it for the pinwheel curls...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 26

its a rest day, no change in weight, gonna kill some nazi zombies. Libido is decreasing.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Shoulder issues is the reason I haven't done it in awhile, doing DB bench lately, but I think if my shoulder hasn't gotten worse after the cycle I'm on now maybe I'll hit it up again. It's been a lot better lately.

Up 16lbs nice! What have your macros been looking like?
honestly i'm eating so much, breakfast is a protein shake w/ waixy maze starch, 60g Pro, 50g Carb, with a hearty grain bagel,
hour later i have a bowl of wheaties, a 1/4 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup cashews roasted unsalted.
90 minutes later i have 2 rectangular hambugers, wrapped in extra virgin olive oil tortillas with 2 slices cheddar cheese.
90 minutes later another shake same as breakfast no bagel though
90 minutes later i have a chicken breast with green beans and mashed potatoes
2 hours later i have a bagel smothered in natty pnut butter and another bowl of green beans
usually poop around here
half chicken breast in healthy tortilla
then either gym time and another post shake plus turkey burger patty with carrots, or some pasta dinner
finally before bed some greek yogurt or a casein shake.
it varies depending on work, but this is what i ate yesterday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn boy that's a lot of food. Lol. How many calories is that? I'm curious.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Damn boy that's a lot of food. Lol. How many calories is that? I'm curious.
I dont know, but i'm pooping 2-3 times a day. its the worst at work, cuz sometimes i need a follow up wipe and gotta work through the grime LMAO.

"edit" i burn alot of calories at work, i'm on my feet 7 hours out of the 8 i'm there. i would guess its about 4300

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
My pct is this tuesday, really not looking for to it. Noticed I gain ALOT more strength on 30mg than 10mg

I'm training for Strength btw I hate bodybuilding it annoys me. I like fast and aggressive in the weight room... no homo js.

I'll probably do it on Wednesday since chest day is tuesday

Anyway how has your appetite been ? Mines back to normal almost on 10mg (goes crazy when I'm on 30 or 20)

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
My pct is this tuesday, really not looking for to it. Noticed I gain ALOT more strength on 30mg than 10mg

I'm training for Strength btw I hate bodybuilding it annoys me. I like fast and aggressive in the weight room... no homo js.

I'll probably do it on Wednesday since chest day is tuesday

Anyway how has your appetite been ? Mines back to normal almost on 10mg (goes crazy when I'm on 30 or 20)
I dont have a appetite, i just get hunger pains or force food down when i know i should eat. Its the weirdest thing i dont feel hungry, but have no problem eating.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
welcome back, Sounds like you had a good vacation. On SD do you find that people want to challenge you while your ON?
Yes this is true haha smash on em and embarass them... Maybe its just a mental thing but **** it

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
THESE ARE MY MACROS

am19.JPG

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yes this is true haha smash on em and embarass them... Maybe its just a mental thing but **** it
yeah dude, i got dudes at the gym mean muggin, and the girls are flirting, so its something i'm projecting. Glad i'm not crazy, so my gf decides shes gonna quit cigs on monday when i start pct, should be FUN.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know, but i'm pooping 2-3 times a day. its the worst at work, cuz sometimes i need a follow up wipe and gotta work through the grime LMAO.

"edit" i burn alot of calories at work, i'm on my feet 7 hours out of the 8 i'm there. i would guess its about 4300
Lmao. Me too. Today my stomach all ****ed up. I probably ****ted like 6 times lmao. Feels good though hahaha.

Ohhh okk. That helps to stay lean.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lmao. Me too. Today my stomach all ****ed up. I probably ****ted like 6 times lmao. Feels good though hahaha.

Ohhh okk. That helps to stay lean.
Dang dude, 6 times... i only do that when i have food poisoning. I was trying to calculate the cals its more than i thought. how many do you eat on average?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang dude, 6 times... i only do that when i have food poisoning. I was trying to calculate the cals its more than i thought. how many do you eat on average?
Lmao yea. It's the feeling of always going. Sometimes I like it when I'm home. Ik weird. Oh it's more? Wow. Right now I'm upping cals slowly and incorporated more carbs as I'm always in a low carb diet all year. At the moment I'm at 2400 cals. I was at 2000 two weeks ago. In two weeks I'm adding 200 more until I reach 3200 which is the most I will go.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lmao yea. It's the feeling of always going. Sometimes I like it when I'm home. Ik weird. Oh it's more? Wow. Right now I'm upping cals slowly and incorporated more carbs as I'm always in a low carb diet all year. At the moment I'm at 2400 cals. I was at 2000 two weeks ago. In two weeks I'm adding 200 more until I reach 3200 which is the most I will go.
i'll be dropping some carbs in pct the going back to 3500 cals a day after pct. My metabolism is super fast, its hard for me to gain mass so i take what i can get.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll be dropping some carbs in pct the going back to 3500 cals a day after pct. My metabolism is super fast, its hard for me to gain mass so i take what i can get.
U lucky. Before when I tried to bulk I did it wrong bcause I wasn't watching wat I was eating and didn't know how to breakdown macros. So that experience traumatized me and I never tried to bulk again lol. Always recomped. But now I'm way more knowledgable and eager to start my bulk and see where it gets me.

After pct u sure need to eat a little bit more to keep gains while body is going back to normal.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pics coming this weekend, I figured day 1 compared to last day would be best. Hows your pct coming? I'm thinking of starting DAA to get it going in my system, pct next Monday for me.
PCT sux to be honest! I lose real freakin quick. I haven't figured it out. Everything I eat is going to my stomach, not too noticeable but for me I can tell. Motivation is next to nothing right now. I'll snap out of this funk soon. Takes me a couple weeks to become mentally stable and finally figure out I'm not on anabolics anymore, so suck it up and push through. I don't know how people maintain strength and sometimes gain on pct. My body tells me to go fawk yourself when I come off. I'll stop whining now and not ruin ur thread.