DHT cream

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Any of you use topical DHT cream in addition to your regular TRT injection dose? I've looked into a couple, one being Andractim which is 2.5% DHT, and another is 10% DHT but I forgot the name. I thought it might help increase libido, while helping to block e2 a little as well. Is DHT cream just as illegal to obtain without a script as say test cyp oil?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lexmuscle, is it me, or are you on a constant search for things to change or add to TRT?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Lexmuscle, is it me, or are you on a constant search for things to change or add to TRT?
Always a search to keep things optimized. Just staying on a consistent testosterone injection dose and allowing things to even out never really worked. My posts may be annoying, but TRT has worked out great for you right? Not me, so the search continues..

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Well, just found out at my appointment I'm injecting twice the dose I'm prescribed.. The assistant nurse at my endo's office is the one who showed me where to draw on the syringe over a year ago. Looks like they were wrong... No wonder I've been having issues with mood, sex drive, energy, basically everyday life! Sooo now I'll be cutting my dose in half, and hopefully my number of posts as well haha

I was getting 120mg of testosterone per week, now I'll be getting 80mg.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well, just found out at my appointment I'm injecting twice the dose I'm prescribed.. The assistant nurse at my endo's office is the one who showed me where to draw on the syringe over a year ago. Looks like they were wrong... No wonder I've been having issues with mood, sex drive, energy, basically everyday life! Sooo now I'll be cutting my dose in half, and hopefully my number of posts as well haha

I was getting 120mg of testosterone per week, now I'll be getting 80mg.
From the looks of this thread they are going backwards on the dosing? If your mood and libido are down on 120mg a week 80 will only make it worse.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
From the looks of this thread they are going backwards on the dosing? If your mood and libido are down on 120mg a week 80 will only make it worse.
I think the higher dose is keeping my e2 in the high/normal range, so the lower dose should keep me from getting irritable. I've used higher doses before, and felt like absolute sh-t.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More is not better. Most of us will attest to the fact that when we start creeping up the dose, the sides start coming on. I walk a fine line and when I move out of 50mg e3.5d, my libido shuts down and I start feeling the sides. I have to keep it between 80-100mg ew or it messes with me.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I have to keep it between 80-100mg ew or it messes with me.
That's what they're gonna keep me on for a month and retest, 80mg. I was mistakenly on 120mg, thinking it was 60mg.

Oh, and they told me they can't get testosterone enanthate anymore, so I've gotta switch to cyp! What's up with that?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who knows. I've been on cyp for the last 2 1/2 years and love it. They are so similar and the only difference I have heard of at higher doses is more water retention on cyp over e, but at the tiny doses we run, it won't make any difference.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
More is not better. Most of us will attest to the fact that when we start creeping up the dose, the sides start coming on. I walk a fine line and when I move out of 50mg e3.5d, my libido shuts down and I start feeling the sides. I have to keep it between 80-100mg ew or it messes with me.
This is not a case of me advocating for more is better, 100mg is the norm from what I have seen and read. And 200 a week is the max I have ever seen from a true TRT case not an HRT clinic. So if your in the 100-150ish range I would say your still in the norm myself I enjoy 200mg a week zero sides and nothing but benefits for me..hell I have zero sides on 600mg a week.. but that was just an accident id never dose my TRT that high on purpose..

But i was not suggesting he go that high if 120 did not work out 200mg is the max I would push a true trt dose.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My comment was based on you saying that if 120 was affecting his libido and mood, that taking less would make it worse. I wanted to make the point that taking less is often better and not worse.

No worries, just wanted to mention it for new people that may be reading these threads.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just got bumped up to 200 mg every 10 days, which relays over to me injecting 140 mg once a week due to convenience. I almost feel like I'm on cycle and can "feel" estrogen moving up too. Going to ride it out for a bit to see if I levels off before I request any changes. As far as the DHT cream, I'd like to try some but am not going to get it illegally.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I've been on the andractim for a year now with TRT...just now taking my first break. Not sure how its illegal for me since I am prescribed a testosterone gel plus I did the online consult with the andractim doctor guy lol ill throw my script at the Feds and customs and tell them kiss my tanned ass. I was on pp androhard the previous year. Next Im trying the transdermal guys dht...keep it mixed up....DHT gooooood.....

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I just got bumped up to 200 mg every 10 days, which relays over to me injecting 140 mg once a week due to convenience. I almost feel like I'm on cycle and can "feel" estrogen moving up too. Going to ride it out for a bit to see if I levels off before I request any changes. As far as the DHT cream, I'd like to try some but am not going to get it illegally.
Most would agree that 100mg every 5 days would be better than 200 every 14. You will have fewer sides and most likely feel better too due to the lack of rollercoaster with your hormones once every 14 days.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I've been on the andractim for a year now with TRT...just now taking my first break. Not sure how its illegal for me since I am prescribed a testosterone gel plus I did the online consult with the andractim doctor guy lol ill throw my script at the Feds and customs and tell them kiss my tanned ass. I was on pp androhard the previous year. Next Im trying the transdermal guys dht...keep it mixed up....DHT gooooood.....
I have often wondered about the addition of DHT to a TRT program. Seems it is working well for you.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That's what they're gonna keep me on for a month and retest, 80mg. I was mistakenly on 120mg, thinking it was 60mg.

Oh, and they told me they can't get testosterone enanthate anymore, so I've gotta switch to cyp! What's up with that?
So when I was doing the 500mg blast for 8 weeks, I was actually doing 1000mg? Holy f---ing sh-t........ No wonder I had trouble breathing, turned red and somewhat bloated with water, and had an e2 level of 136 with ZERO sex drive and ED. Jesus Christ haha

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
So when I was doing the 500mg blast for 8 weeks, I was actually doing 1000mg? Holy f---ing sh-t........ No wonder I had trouble breathing, turned red and somewhat bloated with water, and had an e2 level of 136 with ZERO sex drive and ED. Jesus Christ haha
lol, it sucks when you think back to what you were doing when you almost kill yourself, and all you can do is laugh and think "be careful in the future" :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have often wondered about the addition of DHT to a TRT program. Seems it is working well for you.
Yeah It works well with testosterone (duh right? lol).....but the DHT gel is sort of low dosed, so I used phlojel with it....but it's still probably too little, since you can't use large amounts of it due to cost (its expensive and Euro currency exchange being like 1.6 or so makes it much worse)....the PP androhard was a legit way to supplement DHT at higher dosages, since it would raise your levels up considerably on labs (Eric the owner did labs with the stuff numerous times himself). But this transdermal stuff is supposed to be 50mg a pop (not sure of how its administered?), so I can control the dosage better this way and maybe do 50mg EOD or something to that affect (MWF maybe). Luckily there has been no increase in hair fallout so far, if there ever was I'll discontinue immediately.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think would be a legit dosage for TD masteron alongside TRT? I'm on 8-9 pumps of androgel 1%, so you figure that is 80-100mg per week using the conservative 1% rate of absorption (12.5mg test per actuation X9 pumps X7 days at 1% = 87.5mg per week).....so 75-100mg Mast per week? say two 50mg doses M/TH? I figure to keep it mild, same as my TRT dose.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
lex, I'm not trying to be be a dick but it seems strange to me you didn't put together that you were doing 1g/week of test.? If test is 200mg/ml then you were shooting 5ml a week of oil? That's a lot of oil.

In regards to DHT, there is a oral prohormone that is basically DHT. I belive it is Stano if I remember right.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We make mistakes, but that is a valid point. I currently use 1cc syringes, but even the biggest I've seen are 3cc and that would look ridiculous filled with oil.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
lex, I'm not trying to be be a dick but it seems strange to me you didn't put together that you were doing 1g/week of test.? If test is 200mg/ml then you were shooting 5ml a week of oil? That's a lot of oil.

In regards to DHT, there is a oral prohormone that is basically DHT. I belive it is Stano if I remember right.
I can't remember exactly where it was on the 3ml syringe, but it was quite a lot, around 2-2.5.

The nurse who first showed me how to inject for TRT gave the incorrect measurements. Maybe they thought it was a 100mg/ml vial instead of 200mg/ml?

I use 1ml syringes now. So for 40mg of test I would need to draw .20ml from a 200mg/ml vial right? Just want to make sure before I start lowering my TRT dose again haha

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. It will look tiny.

1ml would be 200mg
.5 would be 100mg
.25 would be 50mg

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
We make mistakes, but that is a valid point. I currently use 1cc syringes, but even the biggest I've seen are 3cc and that would look ridiculous filled with oil.
Yup, it pisses me off that I wasted about half of that oil... It went into my muscle no problem though haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 9
Anabolics 0
Peptide/Research 1
Anabolics 29
Peptide/Research 4