DHEA's conversion rate to Testosterone & Estrogen?

L

LiveNDie

Awards
Dose anyone know DHEA's conversion rate to Testosterone & Estrogen?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty damn low for testosterone and a bit higher for estrogen... can't give you exact numbers but the conversion to testosterone and estrogen is insignificant.

From a study:

10 young men (23 ± 4 yr old), ingestion of 50 mg of DHEA increased serum androstenedione concentrations 150% within 60 min
DHEA converts to andro pretty damn nicely. It's why people think it gives them testosterone or something but really it's andro that gives them all the good effects like leaning out, strength increase, and quicker healing.

Dermacrine is top notch DHEA product by far and I use it on cycle with non aromatizing compounds to help with lethargy, and lube up my joints.

Edit: from the top of my head I think I remember DHEA having around 1% conversion rate to testosterone LOL. Andro though is the good shizz that comes from DHEA!

D

DavidG

Awards
This is hard to directly answer because it would depend on 1) how your body decides to convert it (can be converted to test, estro or dht) and 2) what isomer of DHEA we're talking about (4-DHEA, 5-DHEA, etc have different conversion rates).

From my understanding though, how DHEA is converted in the body is going to vary from person to person and is hard to predict.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty damn low for testosterone

DHEA converts to andro pretty damn nicely. It's why people think it gives them testosterone or something but really it's andro that gives them all the good effects like leaning out, strength increase, and quicker healing.

Dermacrine is top notch DHEA product by far and I use it on cycle with non aromatizing compounds to help with lethargy, and lube up my joints.

Edit: from the top of my head I think I remember DHEA having around 1% conversion rate to testosterone LOL. Andro though is the good shizz that comes from DHEA!
Wasn't the reason for buying Andro back in the day because of it's conversion to testosterone?? If that's the case are you saying even without the TEST it is anabolic in and of itself??