DHEA vs Dermacrine

Toff

Awards
  • Established
so I thought Id share my thoughts... been on transdermal DHEA for about 3 weeks now and slowly ive been feeling 'normal'.

Low Test confirmed but doc unenthusiastic.

So, Ive got some dermacrine and been taking 3 squirts for the last 5 days and my libido has tanked and 'down there' is aa if im in a cold swimming pool.

So, im dosing transdermal dhea and dermacrine alternatiing daily - but my Q, whats in derma that isnt in straight dhea what could make me feel this and do i need to lower dose maybe?

LJ100 just turned up so things could now change but just wondering what I should be adjusting.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Would love to see bloodwork before and after. I’m so sick of DHEA and pregnenolone caps and would like an effective transdermal to use instead.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i prefer dermacrine over regular caps....but I've never taken dhea with pregnenlone before

wish derm was a little less lotion and also can be tricky if you put it on and have to shower shortly after for whatever reason or if you are going swimming

Toff

Awards
  • Established
rubbed it on the nuts and getting a different effect... may have to do two up top one on the 'lads' for some dht

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rubbed it on the nuts and getting a different effect... may have to do two up top one on the 'lads' for some dht
That’s because a certain study found that there is a bit higher 5-ar on the scrotal area.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so I thought Id share my thoughts... been on transdermal DHEA for about 3 weeks now and slowly ive been feeling 'normal'.

Low Test confirmed but doc unenthusiastic.

So, Ive got some dermacrine and been taking 3 squirts for the last 5 days and my libido has tanked and 'down there' is aa if im in a cold swimming pool.

So, im dosing transdermal dhea and dermacrine alternatiing daily - but my Q, whats in derma that isnt in straight dhea what could make me feel this and do i need to lower dose maybe?

LJ100 just turned up so things could now change but just wondering what I should be adjusting.
I’m on dermacrine now and have been for almost 2 months and my libido is off the hook.

Pregenolone

Some anabolics can lead to extensive hair loss in some men due to DHEA converting to DHT, which can trigger alopecia. Pregenelone was added to Dermacrine to counteract this unwanted conversion and prevent hair loss, while providing improved focus and memory at the same time.

Anti-estrogen complex

Anabolic hormones sometimes convert to estrogen, which can lead excessive water retention in muscles and eventual loss of gains. This is why Dermacrine contains an anti-estrogen complex made up of several hormones. This complex blocks estrogenic effects and prevents their possible negative side effects. These hormones also improve your sex drive and erectile function in the process.

IMG_1259.JPG

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for Derma on the sac! Gave me crazy energy and libido!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Would love to see bloodwork before and after. I’m so sick of DHEA and pregnenolone caps and would like an effective transdermal to use instead.
kenpoengineer hey mark, if you want to give dermacrine a try use my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com and save 25%.

dermacrine is so much better than dhea/preg caps!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer hey mark, if you want to give dermacrine a try use my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com and save 25%.

dermacrine is so much better than dhea/preg caps!!!
I’m interested as this is perfect timing. I just had DHEA-S bloodwork and want to see if this transdermal works for me. Thanks big guy!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you need any pct after Dermacine and can you dose before bed?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m interested as this is perfect timing. I just had DHEA-S bloodwork and want to see if this transdermal works for me. Thanks big guy!
it would be awesome if you could post before and after bloods!!!

thanks, mark!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you need any pct after Dermacine and can you dose before bed?
no pct is required, but running sustain alpha after would definitely have you covered.

I always use dermacrine in the mornings for the energy boost, it might interfere with sleep if using before bed....personally I've never used before bed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no pct is required, but running sustain alpha after would definitely have you covered.

I always use dermacrine in the mornings for the energy boost, it might interfere with sleep if using before bed....personally I've never used before bed.
I use 3 shots before bed since I’m running iconogenin in AM. No sleep issues

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So dermacrine isn't suppressive?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So dermacrine isn't suppressive?
Yes, it is (the other guys here are reps).

If youre on trt you wont care. If you arent on trt you need to take a break.

Also, check your dosage.. too many go "I take 5 pumps" - that's great.. but you need to measure your intake of dhea - and at roughly 15mg per squirt, you only need 2-3 tops. Some docs freak out at over 5mg so 50mg is the 'other docs' safe limit. The anti-e properties i think affect libido the most as i dont get it with straight dhea topical (recommend iconic formulations)

im going to stak with 7-keto, noones doing a sensible priced one, so im going to health stores for this one, ive seen topical for $10.. they also do $11 dhea and progestoerone, so im going to check those out too (being impartial).

Nut-sack is the new place to go thanks to this diagram - i feel it.

https://steemitimages.com/DQmSprRjT2bdWPo2ZuHH4ZhU19a7AFpehtgr92ys7muRsdV/3-s2.0-B9780080887838000887-gr8.jpg

http://www.glowm.com/section_view/heading/Male Sexual Differentiation Disorder and 5α-Reductase-2 Deficiency/item/349

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had bloods done at 5 weeks on td dhea & preg. test was still low at 10nmol but DHEAs was at 5500

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had bloods done at 5 weeks on td dhea & preg. test was still low at 10nmol but DHEAs was at 5500
Which product were you running and at what dosage, please?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be awesome if you could post before and after bloods!!!

thanks, mark!!!
Rob agreed to send me a couple of bottles to run. I’ll post up my current DHEA and pregnenolone labs and then run a full course of the transdermals. Once finished, I’ll get final bloodwork.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this makes me feel and how bloodwork levels look.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More bloods coming next week after 4 weeks of 50mg dhea & 50mg preg. I actually feel better on this dosage. Also, should mention i have been putting about 25mg dhea on the nuts. Not the preg though, it burns my nutsack: only did that once.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More bloods coming next week after 4 weeks of 50mg dhea & 50mg preg. I actually feel better on this dosage. Also, should mention i have been putting about 25mg dhea on the nuts. Not the preg though, it burns my nutsack: only did that once.
Look forward to seeing the bloodwork. Thank you.

Jcollis

Awards
So I see two articles about “incomplete males” and now we’re putting dermacrine on our nuts? Are u you guys messing with people? Please let me know, im about to rub dermacrine on my nuts and shaft based on two articles about transgenders.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
very interesting thread going here ha... subbed

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it is
Suppressive to what, specifically? When I "researched" this awhile back I couldnt find any decent study or respected opinion showing exo-DHEA to be suppressive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rob agreed to send me a couple of bottles to run. I’ll post up my current DHEA and pregnenolone labs and then run a full course of the transdermals. Once finished, I’ll get final bloodwork.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this makes me feel and how bloodwork levels look.
fantastic, Rob is a good guy!!!

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Suppressive to what, specifically? When I "researched" this awhile back I couldnt find any decent study or respected opinion showing exo-DHEA to be suppressive.
I think only at 100 MG and beyond it can. But its highly theoretical. No consistent human studies demonstrate this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

to be specific dermacrine is 'slightly' suppressive...but dermacrine has been around a long time and many guys have ran it with no pct and recovered fine with no issues. if concerned a otc pct would have you covered, I suggest running sustain alpha after dermacrine.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
to be specific dermacrine is 'slightly' suppressive...but dermacrine has been around a long time and many guys have ran it with no pct and recovered fine with no issues. if concerned a otc pct would have you covered, I suggest running sustain alpha after dermacrine.
Haha, Sustain Alpha is The ****!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually I think he's For Real. I've used transdermal Preg that way (out of creativity) and had similar Effects. :smoker:
the carrier for iconic preg is different than the carrier for dhea...this is why 1 guy said he puts dhea on balls but tried preg on balls and never again...it's also why preg on temples and forehead is better than dhea on those areas.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
the carrier for iconic preg is different than the carrier for dhea...this is why 1 guy said he puts dhea on balls but tried preg on balls and never again...it's also why preg on temples and forehead is better than dhea on those areas.
Good to know! Love Dermacrine as well. :)
Never really got suppression on it Either. But the later few times I stacked it with DMZ + Epi-Andro + LGD at which point Sustain, Fadogia and Nolva were used as PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know! Love Dermacrine as well. :)
Never really got suppression on it Either. But the later few times I stacked it with DMZ + Epi-Andro + LGD at which point Sustain, Fadogia and Nolva were used as PCT.
SUSTAIN/FADOGIA/NOLVA.....sounds like a winner to me!!! I wish VIRTUS would make a return!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SUSTAIN/FADOGIA/NOLVA.....sounds like a winner to me!!! I wish VIRTUS would make a return!!!
Might make that run this year

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
quite high.

doc recommedn 5-25mg.
Yeah pretty much maxed out test range in my first round of bloods. Had bloods taken on monday after 4wks at 50mg, I am interested to see if there is any significant dectease in dheas

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah pretty much maxed out test range in my first round of bloods. Had bloods taken on monday after 4wks at 50mg, I am interested to see if there is any significant dectease in dheas
subbed for results

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might have to get bloods done soon. I’ll have to see my levels and post

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got blood results back today for blood taken after 4wks at 50mg/day with Neuro Stack:
Test at 9nmol, still below range
DHEA-S 5900 ng/mL

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard daa helps those who dont have any test but useless on those that are in normal range

may be worth testing the theory?

coul dbe why it affects me so much?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive heard daa helps those who dont have any test but useless on those that are in normal range

may be worth testing the theory?

coul dbe why it affects me so much?
I’ve read a few conflicting articles that state it is useless in general and some say it’s be holy grail. All seems to depend on who is writing it and who is paying for it.