DHEA and Pregnenolone question

True_Amateur

True_Amateur

Awards
I'm a 50 year old amateur powerlifter competing in a couple of drug tested natural federations. In addition to the 3 Lifts there is from time to time a strict curl contest. I also practice Kempo Karate and have been for decades. I am 5 foot 10, weigh 189 lbs at 15% bodyfat according to the Accumeasure device. On to my question: I recently had a blood panel done and came back at 312 testosterone level. I have been exploring the wide world of Test Boosters. I was told by a fellow natty lifter that DHEA and Pregnenolone are not tested for by the federations. He recommended Diesel Test Procycle which contains both ingredients. Does anyone know the potential side effects of these two ingredients? I'm also somewhat concerned about the Yohimbe as I take a hypertension med (Losartan).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone that is naturally produced by the body, and it can be converted into testosterone and other hormones. Some people use DHEA supplements in an attempt to increase testosterone levels, but the effectiveness of these supplements is not well established and they may have potential side effects. Pregnenolone is another hormone that is produced by the body and can be converted into other hormones, including testosterone. It is also available as a supplement, but its effectiveness for increasing testosterone levels is not clear.

True_Amateur

True_Amateur

Awards
Anybody know the side effects of DHEA and Pregnenolone?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know what federations you compete under, but DHEA is on WADA and USADA banned substances lists.

True_Amateur

True_Amateur

Awards
I don't know what federations you compete under, but DHEA is on WADA and USADA banned substances lists.
According to my friend at the gym the DHEA levels they are testing for are higher than what they put in Diesel Test Procycle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a 50 year old amateur powerlifter competing in a couple of drug tested natural federations. In addition to the 3 Lifts there is from time to time a strict curl contest. I also practice Kempo Karate and have been for decades. I am 5 foot 10, weigh 189 lbs at 15% bodyfat according to the Accumeasure device. On to my question: I recently had a blood panel done and came back at 312 testosterone level. I have been exploring the wide world of Test Boosters. I was told by a fellow natty lifter that DHEA and Pregnenolone are not tested for by the federations. He recommended Diesel Test Procycle which contains both ingredients. Does anyone know the potential side effects of these two ingredients? I'm also somewhat concerned about the Yohimbe as I take a hypertension med (Losartan).
I have used this product on and off for years and both my DHEA and Pregnenolone are on the higher end of the scale. I supplement Yohimbe almost every day and have for a long time, I am also on Losartan (Cozar) and have never had a problem. I am a rep for Get Diesel Nutrition so if you have any further question please let me know. You can also use the Discount Code in my signature for a discount if you would like to order.

Barbara Lee is a Power Lifter on the Get Diesel Team check her out !

Get Diesel Pro V.png

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 56. Only positive sides. I would avoid oral and use topical from alpha gainz ( the best value out there). I feel increased energy, recovery and sense of well being from dhea which is something trt never did for me. After being on trt for almost two years and having my test levels in the upper range and feeling no different, I supplemented with dhea and immediately knew it was what was missing.