Desoxydrol 15mg Phera Clone * Cycle Advice* Soccer Player

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Hello again after a long cycle break! I have ran numerous cycles in the past including orginal Designer Supplements Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, (which I still have half a bottle of), Epistane, and Trenadrol. I'm in need of a bit of EXPERIENCED advice.
I am a soccer player and am currently playing. I do a lot of running and high intensity interval training consisting of sprints, stairs, ect.
Mt question is will I still be able to play Soccer to my full capacity while running this cycle. I am not looking at bulking up as much as I am doing this for strength and speed increases. I have NO MONEY so I am not looking at buying a different compound or anything like that. I have this bottle of Desoxydrol and a full bottle of Clomiphene Citrate to run after. I have my basic support supps.
My concerns are pumps, or shortness of breath type sides. What work outs would benefit me most while running this 15mg per pill Phera Plex clone? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, angel77

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera is probably the worst PH you could run while playing a sport. Is notorious for back/shin pumps.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I kinda figured as much. I'll probably run the rest of my old school Superdrol. Cheers. Anyone has any other suggestions LMK. Thx

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Superdrol is also notorious for horrible pumps, but since you have ran it you know how you react to it.