Designer Supplements NHA Stack Review

bojmir

Awards
I recently finished a four week NHA stack from Designer Supplements(ActivaTe and Rebound XT) and I am quite impressed with the results. I have been dieting and training consistently for a little over a year with the emphasis on trimming off body fat. Outside of CEE and Melting Point, I did not use any supplements during that time. After spending the better part of the year below maintenance calories, I decided to take my calories up to maintenance and try the NHA stack. I follow isocaloric macronutrient ratios in case anyone cares.

Starting weight: 197.6
Finishing weight: 200.8

Starting BF%: ~16%
Ending BF%: ~14-15%
(Caliper readings may not be entirely accurate due to wealth of loose skin, but they help me track change)

I couldn't have been more pleased with these numbers, considering that I only did HIIT cardio about twice a week outside of lifting. As far as strength goes, all my lifts saw a slight increase, most notably my deadlifts and squats(about 20lb. improvement on PRs). Also noticed improved quality of sleep while on the stack.

I don't have any experience with other supplements of this nature, but I can recommend this stack without hesitation from my own experience. The only fault that I could find during the entire 30 day period was a decrease in libido toward the end. Outside of that, it was all good. Kudos to DS for putting out solid products and I look forward to using them again in the future.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... The only fault that I could find during the entire 30 day period was a decrease in libido toward the end ...
Didn't you get a boost up front though? I'm not sure if you used a linear dosing scheme, but I can only guess the RXT may have been a little too high by the end.

bojmir

Awards
I did notice an increase in libido the first couple of days, but it seemed to diminish rather quickly thereafter. As for dosing, I took 2 RXT for 3 weeks and tapered off to 1 a day for the final week. I finished the stack roughly a week ago and libido is already back to normal, so that won't deter me in the least from using these products again. I am looking forward to more feedback on Rebound Reloaded. It appears to make an already effective stack even more attractive.:)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, Reload should correct the low libido that some experience with RXT. Your dose sounds good though. It doesn't give me any probs with 50mg/d or less, but actually I rather enjoy when my libido is reduced. I need a break every now and then from dwelling on sex all the time! :p They say it gets better as you get older. Not really. :rolleyes:

I also use DHEA and other supps that may contribute to libido while on RXT, that's all I can think of that may explain the difference, but ACT is a potent libido stim for me at the proper dose. Especially the first few wks. I'm glad to hear you had positive gains though. You sound like a smart lifter and supp user.

bojmir

Awards
My wife probably didn't mind the decrease half as much as I did.;) I appreciate the interest and the kind words, and I am looking forward to trying more supps from DS in the future.