• RockStar
  • Established
Product information

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
4/5

Final Review of Dermastrength

Application: Dermastrength comes out easy dries quickly and leaves behind zero residue. The smell is pleasant almost citrusy. Watch out though as the weeks go by build up will happen on the tip and the application will become messy.

Effects: Right from the get go I noticed an increase of sweat while working out. Being that I did not change up any other part of my supplement regimen I can 100% say this is from the Derma. For this run I was applying 100 mg once a day in the evening after my shower. The strength gains were evident after the first week as were. Also vascularity was evident after the first application. It was when I bumped up the dose to 150-200 mg when I noticed the body changes and the recovery increase. This would be my recommendation for ideal dose if running solo.

Gains: while my weight stayed the same I will say in the past week I have noticed a more full appearance and a consistent vascularity in the forearms that stays. Strength wise my most impressive gain was my 475 deadlift Pr up from 455. All my lifts seem easier and my endurance seems upped. The strength from strength ( You like what I did there) seems to come in the form of increase POP.

Side Effects: There were no side effects that I noticed other than the slight soreness in my knees. That was fixed with a nightly dose of Cissus.

Overall recommendation: This has been a great natural run. I would say on par strength wise with ARA with not the same pump but a better sweat. This would be great for any natural lifter any younger lifter ladies or anyone trying to get the most out of a PCT my recommended dose would be 150-200 mg.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Final Review of Dermastrength Application: Dermastrength comes out easy dries quickly and leaves behind zero residue. The smell is pleasant almost citrusy. Watch out though as the weeks go by build up will happen on the tip and the application will become messy. Effects: Right from the get go I noticed an increase of sweat while working out. Being that I did not change up any other part of my supplement regimen I can 100% say this is from the Derma. For this run I was applying 100 mg once a day in the evening after my shower. The strength gains were evident after the first week as were. Also vascularity was evident after the first application. It was when I bumped up the dose to 150-200 mg when I noticed the body changes and the recovery increase. This would be my recommendation for ideal dose if running solo. Gains: while my weight stayed the same I will say in the past week I have noticed a more full appearance and a consistent vascularity in the forearms that stays. Strength wise my most impressive gain was my 475 deadlift Pr up from 455. All my lifts seem easier and my endurance seems upped. The strength from strength ( You like what I did there) seems to come in the form of increase POP. Side Effects: There were no side effects that I noticed other than the slight soreness in my knees. That was fixed with a nightly dose of Cissus. Overall recommendation: This has been a great natural run. I would say on par strength wise with ARA with not the same pump but a better sweat. This would be great for any natural lifter any younger lifter ladies or anyone trying to get the most out of a PCT my recommended dose would be 150-200 mg.
What did it lack to not get a 5/5 for a natural supp?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What did it lack to not get a 5/5 for a natural supp?
I put it as a 4 out of five because I found the ideal dose to be between 150-200 mg putting the life of the bottle to between 15-20 days. As far as whats offered for 5-lax it is a great value.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, you did a great log and we appreciate it. Just my curiosity on what could of been better

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I put it as a 4 out of five because I found the ideal dose to be between 150-200 mg putting the life of the bottle to between 15-20 days. As far as whats offered for 5-lax it is a great value.
Good feedback, we appreciate it and look forward to your future logs.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Good feedback, we appreciate it and look forward to your future logs.
Any other product you want to toss my direction *Epic Cough Epic* Ill be happy to run

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How well do you expect this product to work with The ONE? I have ordered it. I have lost a ton of weight through diet in the last 9 weeks and am looking to continue my hardening and progress. Please consider my hat in the ring. I would love to log this for you!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How well do you expect this product to work with The ONE? I have ordered it. I have lost a ton of weight through diet in the last 9 weeks and am looking to continue my hardening and progress. Please consider my hat in the ring. I would love to log this for you!
Personally, I think it would work but it would serve better in PCT. Stack The One with another PH. D1methadrol or dmz would go great with it.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Average dosing was 1 pump after a shower spread across shoulders/chest/arms. I'm giving this a 5/5 because although it may not be tren strong, it has 0 sides as far as I could tell, and sides/potency matters much more to me than potency alone.

Presentation: sleek aluminum bottle. Sexy yet informative label. Only problem is leakage from the pump.
Application: very easy to spread, pump works great (you can even do 1/4 pump if you want). Feels like a good hydrating lotion and does not leave any type of residue. Dries in under 3 minutes. Very nice scent, I've received compliments on how good I smell after a shower.
Short term results: I feel like it had a huge impact on my vascularity. No apreciable changes in libido, mood or ene
Short term sides: none.
Long term results
Hit a huge dead PR, matched a squat PR and have kept bench about the same, all while at the lowest weight I've been in a while
No noticeable size or weight changes, yet I feel like a tad of bf was lost
Long term sides:
Acne: I saw an increase in acne that could be something else
Hair: didn't really see any hair loss. Facial hair increased, but probably more related to the test
Sex: libido seemed completely unaffected.

Long story short: I feel like it really is a great compound, considering I could feel it stacked on top of AAS. I will be buying more in the future.

paula

paula

Awards
Is dermastrength considered as a prohormone? Whats the difference between the strength and dermastrength?

ODoyle99

Awards
5/5

I tried various application strategies and highly recommend one full pump after showering on shoulders and triceps.

Bullet Points of the good stuff:
--Recovery was improved
--Vascularity increases a ton
--Pumps are easier to get and muscles look fuller all day
--Strength increases (bench is my hardest lift to progress, and got a 10 pound 1RM PR on this!)
--Endurance also increases significantly

Great supplement that helps with a lot of various things. Yes, it's a little expensive (I would've loved to run it an additional 4 weeks) but it's competitively priced in the world of natural anabolics. 5/5 stars

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
So did you notice any benefit to do pwo? Or just do it at night after shower?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did you notice any benefit to do pwo? Or just do it at night after shower?

Here is some great info on STR3NGTH courtesy of Touehy
I hope this helps

week 14

I've decided to add 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin and this only.

Why choose this composition?

Chiefly for two reasons,

1. It's also a natty which though there may be risk with such things, generally more folks will have less issues.

2. Though Follidrone is the only natty I've seen significant lean mass gains on, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is virtually the only natty, (sports nutrition) I've not tried.

Though the compound has produced nearly as many threads as deer antler if not as many laughs it is intriguing.

Someone I think it may have been kisaj mentioned he'd a bit of difficulty comprehending why everyone hadn't given Follidrone a go.
I would put 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in this same category, 50mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin orally 30 min. pre-workout and the results just as Follidrone are brilliant.

I ended up busting a cable rope at the handle today. I know there're folks here and other forums espousing they've seen no difference singularly with (-)-epi. One does wonder about things occasionally though, particularly when such evidence becomes apparent in personal usage if they're on the forums actually lifting and giving an unbiased account or simply for social purposes; not that there's anything especially wrong with that per se

Week 15

What amazing natty compounds, needles in haystacks are hard to find; look how long it has taken for us to happen upon these.

Upped to 75mg of pure 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 30 min. pre and noticed significant increase in strength.

Though the compound proffers no pump nor endurance evidence which is so prevalent amongst folks eating Follidrone the strength on all lifts, singularly compound movements is remarkable.

Overall physique not to mention sense of well being from manipulating these compositions is something I've not thought would ever be possible with nattys

Sup Whacked

week 16

deload

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is a quirky funky little composition. There is no doubt it works for strength. I've noticed great benefits to joints. It also has a nice effect on sense of well being. I wouldn't say it is from a test boost per se although there is more aggression there. Generally feeling well and energetic on the compound but not at all like caffeine.

It is simply not in the same league as Follidrone with its myostatin inhibition in regards to building lean mass, but then no natty is. In my opinion. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is though a league above all else out currently and works very well. In my opinion.

Unfortunately it affects my sleep in a negative way. After I upped the dose to 75mg sleep was severely impaired. When I dropped it down to 50mg sleep was better however still problematic.

Finally as at 25mg sleep is unaffected and still at this small dose I am noticing benefits although not nearly what I was on the upper dosages.

This week, an off week from Follidrone is much needed. I'll continue to take the 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin during off weeks.

TTWSUFree

Awards
How would you rate against what DERMASTRENGTH is advertise to fd?

DERMASTRENGTH will provide:
Extreme Muscle and STR3NGTH gains -
Extreme Power -
Extreme Recovery -
Crush Plateaus -

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
OL: If I could a month out of 1 bottle, I would try it; otherwise, I won't try it. Many others feel the same way.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking to purchase this... Is this good to run on its own, or should it be considered in a stack. Any stack recommendations... Looking for GAINS.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Firstly, after a year of health problems specifically gastro absorption issues, I have been on a task of maintaining and even gaining back what muscle I have lost. This being said I have to be careful on what I ingest. In which case this product bypasses all that through dermal application and I can be placed at ease. Now for the goods.

Application : At the start I would apply this one dose once a day before work outs on freshly washed shoulder and chest areas, for one week to gauge the effects to my body. After the first week I applied one dose twice a day, once before work out and once before bed. I found that although the pump apparatus works well, it has been somewhat inconsistent with the amount of which would befall into my hand. However, that being said it was consistent with drying very fast and rubbing it in was no task and left no mess or residue. Just remember to clean the tip after each use and there will be no build up of product clogging the port way.

Smell: A pleasant citrus smell that I now miss when cycling off.

Effects : I can say for sure because of my gastro absorption issues that after the first week, I could tell protein synthesis action of this product was working. I am fuller and healing faster then I was before, I am not as tired during the day, endurance is up in at the gym and I have been able to add some volume without worrying what the post effect would be the next day. My strength has steadily been going up, in example my routine consisted of lighter weights and more reps due to the nature of not healing properly because of absorption issues. I can now get away with going for 5 reps with a heavier weight and not be scared of the post effects of laying in bed the next day with extreme rhabdo like doms.
Another point to consider is past lingering injuries to joint and tendon are not bothering me, I feel fresh after each work out, this could be attributed to the better sleep that I have been getting since on dermastrength. My weight at the start of this product was 180 I am now 185 after 2 months,closer to the 200 lbs that I walked around at for years. My mood in general has been happier as well.

Side effects : I truly have nothing negative to report.

Recommend : I highly recommend this if you want a natural product that works and for an extra edge, specially if you are having gastro issues or any other issues in health that you need to have a different application method than ingestion. This will help bypass all that and give you that piece of confidence and life back that you may be missing, as it did with me. You will see a difference and it is money well spent. The cost is generally a concern for most people but I have this to say, what truly is the cost of health, goals and dreams ? it's priceless. Thanks OL <3

fx2050

Awards
just received and deciding how to adminsiter

i train at lunch at work so im sat he with shirt rolled up and rubbed on forearm, instant dries.

is this a good place to add to?

ill take with me to the gym and apply after shower... i just hope it doesnt leak etc

.... just realized i cant lock the pump to take with me... annoying, unless can once pumped down but then i have a handful of goo. so now have 2 applications on arms testing how to lock.. also leaks if lays down

very awkward then

edit... the smell, chemical, not that great but bearable but will be noticeable in the office and it seems to linger... trying to mask

Clf139

Awards
Did you figure out what caused your Castro issues? I’m in a similar situation currently.