DermaFury

rhgunner

Active Member
49 years old looking to try DermaFury for a recomp. What do you suggest for PCT? Can I stack it with Formeron by Black Lion Research?
 
My question I haven't found an answer to is this, with oral furaza you need 300mg a day. Do you need less for transdermal? Would 100mg work? Otherwise you're going to be looking at a very expensive cycle of dermafury. I picked up two bottles of furaza 300 for my current cycle and am liking it just fine, but at 80$ a bottle a cheaper alternative would be nice.
 
kolejorg Odds are that you won't need to dose it at 300mg/day. 100mg/day is probably a good starting point.
rhgunner you could stack it with Formeron but I'd recommend TransFORM instead. More bang for your buck. No real need for AI during the cycle of DermaFURY though.

I'd use SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 for PCT. And a SERM of your choice... Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25.
 
Back
Top