Dermacrine and TRT

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would assume the 1-Andro to be responsible for most of the effects you described. Mood probably from the DHEA and preg. But I'd be pretty surprised, if you have low E2, when you're on trt + the DHEA in Derma + the DHEA in I1.
Yeah, I also doubt it, I was just spitballing at ideas. I've been taking preg for about 8 years now, but never TD and while I can't single it out in a stack, I feel that it is used more efficiently than sublingual because I am not getting the ups and downs in energy, it is just smooth feel good.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's kicked in good mate nice one. How many pumps you running? Gonna hit the Icon One/4-Andro in a few weeks then onto Nano 1-T and 4-AD as a finisher. I better grab me some Taurine then.
5 pumps, but honestly it could be more because depending on how you use the dispenser will vary on how much you get. A slow push will dispense about half as much as a normal push like you would for lotion or whatever. So I am tracking on the side measure guide as best possible and it looks like I may get about 23-24 days out of it instead of 28.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5 pumps, but honestly it could be more because depending on how you use the dispenser will vary on how much you get. A slow push will dispense about half as much as a normal push like you would for lotion or whatever. So I am tracking on the side measure guide as best possible and it looks like I may get about 23-24 days out of it instead of 28.
Great feed back cheers. Yes it's always going to be tough to gauge but having used Dermacrine numerous times I found the gauge pretty much spot on and even had a little left over previously. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your cycle goes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. For comparison, how many mg of sublingual preg were you using previously, and did you break the daily dose up any or just once a day?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the taurine mixed in and already feeling better.

It has been years since running any PH or andro and I forgot how quickly the strength gains kick in. I am literally blasting by previous volume ranges with 10-15% increases in weight. Had to up calories because I've been starving the last 4 days. Looking and feeling solid. Veins are popping everywhere and for me, there is nothing more ego boosting than seeing veins in your calves, thighs, and obviously forearms. I bought 2 tanks of propane and farmer walked them to my truck at the end of the lot and forearms, traps, and delts were all swollen. I never gain a ton of size or get shredded on PH, but I now remember the absolute monster feel of the muscle swelling. Mood is fantastic and water weight is gone, I attribute this to the Dermacrine.

Right now, I couldn't be happier with what I am experiencing in 2 weeks. Everything is just starting up and I believe if I get my diet dialed in more and add in necessary macros, I will be banging at the end and ready for Mexico. I'm a realist and know that this is how my runs go, I start really fast and then level out around week 4-5, so let's see if this holds true this time.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got the taurine mixed in and already feeling better.

It has been years since running any PH or andro and I forgot how quickly the strength gains kick in. I am literally blasting by previous volume ranges with 10-15% increases in weight. Had to up calories because I've been starving the last 4 days. Looking and feeling solid. Veins are popping everywhere and for me, there is nothing more ego boosting than seeing veins in your calves, thighs, and obviously forearms. I bought 2 tanks of propane and farmer walked them to my truck at the end of the lot and forearms, traps, and delts were all swollen. I never gain a ton of size or get shredded on PH, but I now remember the absolute monster feel of the muscle swelling. Mood is fantastic and water weight is gone, I attribute this to the Dermacrine.

Right now, I couldn't be happier with what I am experiencing in 2 weeks. Everything is just starting up and I believe if I get my diet dialed in more and add in necessary macros, I will be banging at the end and ready for Mexico. I'm a realist and know that this is how my runs go, I start really fast and then level out around week 4-5, so let's see if this holds true this time.
Glad this is working out so well
For you.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the run going @kisaj ?
I knew I meant to come in for a follow up. So I ended up staying with the Dermacrine and like it as it provides a subtle mood boost that last longer than the sublingual and I don't see e2 sides if I go a little high. Sleep has remained improved so it's been good.

I ended up dropping the Icon One because I started to feel agitated easily and my libido was shot. I played with the dosage and lowered it, but then I lost the nice strength improvement after 4-5 days so I saw no point. It took me about 7-8 days to get libido back so I can only attribute it to the PH. It had some nice benefits but it wasn't worth the sides for me.

I have 3 bottles available if someone that does well with Andro wanted to buy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I knew I meant to come in for a follow up. So I ended up staying with the Dermacrine and like it as it provides a subtle mood boost that last longer than the sublingual and I don't see e2 sides if I go a little high. Sleep has remained improved so it's been good.

I ended up dropping the Icon One because I started to feel agitated easily and my libido was shot. I played with the dosage and lowered it, but then I lost the nice strength improvement after 4-5 days so I saw no point. It took me about 7-8 days to get libido back so I can only attribute it to the PH. It had some nice benefits but it wasn't worth the sides for me.

I have 3 bottles available if someone that does well with Andro wanted to buy.
How Many pumps of dermacrine? Can't remember. I felt 3 was a nice little trt boost without screwing things up

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 215 so using 4 soft pushes. I found that the amount varies a lot depending on how you push the applicator. A quick depress expelled a bit more. I tried what would have been the equivalent of about 5-6 and was buzzing hard for a few hours, it was too much for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@thebigt How many mg of DHEA are in 5pumps of Dermacrine ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used it before and I may start a run after the first of the year.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started running Derm with TRT and I really like it. I did this coming off a Var cycle and after a few days I could definitely tell a boost in energy. A couple of questions… will Dermacrine change test levels? Also… can women take it? If so how many pumps?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started running Derm with TRT and I really like it. I did this coming off a Var cycle and after a few days I could definitely tell a boost in energy. A couple of questions… will Dermacrine change test levels? Also… can women take it? If so how many pumps?
It can raise test, because testosterone is one of the downstream hormones DHEA converts to.

Women can take it, but they should be aware it will increase androgen levels as well - any time you do this, it can changes things. I would start with 1-2 pumps daily.

Women weigh less, are more sensitive to androgens, and in general everyone responds to Dermacrine. Some guys use 6 pumps a day, others get gyno from 3 per day. Start at the bottom and add more as desired. I would take a break after 6-8 weeks as a woman and assess. She should pay attention to what breast fullness & clitoral sensitivity are doing. If breasts are same size or more full, she’s remaining estrogen dominant and it’s probably safe at that dosage for a long time. If they have flattened slightly you know things have become more androgenic and need to take breaks at a minimum.

I’m not a doctor, just a man on the internet.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can raise test, because testosterone is one of the downstream hormones DHEA converts to.

Women can take it, but they should be aware it will increase androgen levels as well - any time you do this, it can changes things. I would start with 1-2 pumps daily.

Women weigh less, are more sensitive to androgens, and in general everyone responds to Dermacrine. Some guys use 6 pumps a day, others get gyno from 3 per day. Start at the bottom and add more as desired. I would take a break after 6-8 weeks as a woman and assess. She should pay attention to what breast fullness & clitoral sensitivity are doing. If breasts are same size or more full, she’s remaining estrogen dominant and it’s probably safe at that dosage for a long time. If they have flattened slightly you know things have become more androgenic and need to take breaks at a minimum.

I’m not a doctor, just a man on the internet.
Awesome… thank you for the help. I was pleasantly surprised of the energy bump I got after a week or so. I was actually taking it later in the day not realizing it might keep me up. I went about a week being up all night before I put 2 and 2 together. So far I’ve cut my caffeine and ephedrine from 2 a day to one a day. Cut my Kratom from 9g a day to 6g. I’m using 3 pumps a day. 2 on my shoulders and one on my junk. I could tell after a week or so the boys were hanging lower. At some point I’d like to add EPIAndro to the mix but I’m running out of app room. Lol…. Is this the best oral EPI or do you recommend something else?
IMG_5784.png

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome… thank you for the help. I was pleasantly surprised of the energy bump I got after a week or so. I was actually taking it later in the day not realizing it might keep me up. I went about a week being up all night before I put 2 and 2 together. So far I’ve cut my caffeine and ephedrine from 2 a day to one a day. Cut my Kratom from 9g a day to 6g. I’m using 3 pumps a day. 2 on my shoulders and one on my junk. I could tell after a week or so the boys were hanging lower. At some point I’d like to add EPIAndro to the mix but I’m running out of app room. Lol…. Is this the best oral EPI or do you recommend something else? View attachment 234293
Pregnenolone is what’s giving the energy. Get it right and you will feel alert and more energetic, but if you take too much it can make you feel wired or anxious. Levels decline with age like DHEA, but especially if you’re on hormone replacement.

Oral epiandro is basically only good for preWO or pre-sex IMO. It is in and out in a couple hours. Use transdermal if you want more of a longer lasting effect. I’m sure that brand is fine; I’ve always heard it’s g2g. I think Muscle Addiction also has an epiandro oral product, so whichever of those brands you can find cheaper for the dosage that suits you.