Dermacrine and sustain alpha

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
If I shower in the Am and then re shower in the evening should I be spliting the doses ? Or will I still be getting the 24 hr absorption after the shower ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I shower in the Am and then re shower in the evening should I be spliting the doses ? Or will I still be getting the 24 hr absorption after the shower ?
I would say that if you shower in the morning, apply, then as long as it's at least 6 hours until your evening shower then your good. It's absorbed. That's a guess based on the instructions by the manufacturer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
then as long as it's at least 6 hours until your evening shower then your good.
I would agree with this as well. 6 hours should be sufficient.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I use transdermals I shower In the morning and apply. If a hour or so goes by it's absorbed fully and your not going to sweat it out or shower it off.

I've never dosed transdermals more than one time a day at least not for any extended period of time, I just never found it necessary unless you're using so much transdermal that you can't put it all on in one application

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just once a day(y) the gel carrier of dermacrine and sustain alpha are designed for once a day application 💪

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
worth noting, I do not recommend applying dermacrine at night - the DHEA and Pregnenolone can cause insomnia

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
When I use transdermals I shower In the morning and apply. If a hour or so goes by it's absorbed fully and your not going to sweat it out or shower it off.

I've never dosed transdermals more than one time a day at least not for any extended period of time, I just never found it necessary unless you're using so much transdermal that you can't put it all on in one application
Would applying regular body lotion over it affect absorption ? With the cold weather I get dry skin

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this just part of the circadian rhythm?
well, yes. additionally, DHEA and Pregnenolone are neuro steroids - you wouldn't want to increase brain activity when you're trying to rest.

Would applying regular body lotion over it affect absorption ? With the cold weather I get dry skin
we highly recommend a good body lotion to keep skin from getting irritated. I would wait 4-5 hours before applying over the top of the application spot though. I use a hemp/acai hydrating lotion at night when I'm using the gels. it's a formulation we're contemplating releasing for use with the gels

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
well, yes. additionally, DHEA and Pregnenolone are neuro steroids - you wouldn't want to increase brain activity when you're trying to rest.

we highly recommend a good body lotion to keep skin from getting irritated. I would wait 4-5 hours before applying over the top of the application spot though. I use a hemp/acai hydrating lotion at night when I'm using the gels. it's a formulation we're contemplating releasing for use with the gels
I’d buy that, a high quality moisturizer formulated for use with transdermals.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
just once a day(y) the gel carrier of dermacrine and sustain alpha are designed for once a day application 💪
How about AG Andros? Would twice a day dosing provide a meaningful benefit?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about AG Andros? Would twice a day dosing provide a meaningful benefit?
For androgenic compounds, I still recommend dosing once a day. the iron legion carrier buffers delivery over 6-8 hours...a later dose of many compounds could impact sleep

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For androgenic compounds, I still recommend dosing once a day. the iron legion carrier buffers delivery over 6-8 hours...a later dose of many compounds could impact sleep
Nice. I rather dose TD's once a day, out of convinience, but was wondering, if twice a day would be better. Thanks for the quick reply 👍 I'm 11 days in to an AG Andro stack at the moment = )

Last edited: