Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
im sure you could....just watch out for increasing estrogen levels
is four weeks of running derma LV and formestane LV long enough or should I push it 5/6 weeks? I have Sustain Alpha LV to run after. Do I need to taper off the formestane?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is four weeks of running derma LV and formestane LV long enough or should I push it 5/6 weeks? I have Sustain Alpha LV to run after. Do I need to taper off the formestane?
We generally dont encourage a PCT with only 4 weeks or less of Dermacrine. If you do take the Formestane I would taper down. Although you could take SA after if you wanted to. Id take both at 6 weeks and have a small pct lined up.

-Jake

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my Derma in the mail. I cant wait. I'm gonna be "Bangin like a screen door" on my superdrone pulse

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for mine to come it, running the derma with form lv...yessir!

MacTruck33

Awards
sick man bc SD crushed my libido. will throw this in next time i run. whats your dose? how long into SD are you, what dose of SD

I was using 1 5 ml dose a day but im now up to 2. Im about two weeks into my SD cycle which is where I began to see shutdown last time and I havent seen a thing in regards to shutdown yet. Ive been dosing 20 mg all week.

The dermacrine has me so horny its borderline annoying. Ive been rubbing one out 2-3 times a day...I had the ex over a few nights ago and im surprised shes walking without assistance.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was using 1 5 ml dose a day but im now up to 2. Im about two weeks into my SD cycle which is where I began to see shutdown last time and I havent seen a thing in regards to shutdown yet. Ive been dosing 20 mg all week.
are you noticing decent gains?

The dermacrine has me so horny its borderline annoying. Ive been rubbing one out 2-3 times a day...I had the ex over a few nights ago and im surprised shes walking without assistance.
Amen to that brother. Dermacrine shoots my libido through the roof, pun intended. I wake up with such a rager I can't help but take a pic and send it to the ex's.:AR15firing:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
if this is true, then turinabol + derm stack would make libido crazzy. Which is always great, compared to libido loss that many compounds yeild

are you noticing decent gains?

Amen to that brother. Dermacrine shoots my libido through the roof, pun intended. I wake up with such a rager I can't help but take a pic and send it to the ex's.:AR15firing:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are gonna love AndroHard then... comes out next week.

Non-aromatizing testosterone replacement.

-Eric

EArch

Awards
  • Established
You guys are gonna love AndroHard then... comes out next week.

Non-aromatizing testosterone replacement.

-Eric
Interested in this.

Also how would Dermacrine LV stack with something like IML 1 Andro Rx ran at 600mgs a day?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
how does this compare to androhard
both should have similar side effects.

You will hold less water on AH, so it would be better for a stack when cutting or trying to hold less water on a bulk.

Both should increase libido and lean mass. AH will make muscles "harder"

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
both should have similar side effects.

You will hold less water on AH, so it would be better for a stack when cutting or trying to hold less water on a bulk.

Both should increase libido and lean mass. AH will make muscles "harder"
sounds great.

scorp69

Awards
PP. would dermacrine work with novedex xt while on cycle with Tren?

this isn't a cycle i'm currently on.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
PP. would dermacrine work with novedex xt while on cycle with Tren?

this isn't a cycle i'm currently on.
there is no need for novedex xt while on tren. derm would stack well with tren i assume oral tren and not tren ace

scorp69

Awards
yes oral tren. thanks. is novedex xt needed at all? i'm waiting for my turinabol and bought activate xtreme by DS and novedex xt, but reading some of the threads by PP, it seems an AI isn't needed in PCT. i will order Dermacrine though, looks like a solid product.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interested in this.

Also how would Dermacrine LV stack with something like IML 1 Andro Rx ran at 600mgs a day?
It would be a good stack.. basically like just running 1-T.

-Eric

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone actually used this stuff?
I have and I plan on using it again later this summer as a Dermacrine and Formestane stack with Sustain Alpha. It's going to be my pre-Caribbean cruise stack.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes oral tren. thanks. is novedex xt needed at all? i'm waiting for my turinabol and bought activate xtreme by DS and novedex xt, but reading some of the threads by PP, it seems an AI isn't needed in PCT. i will order Dermacrine though, looks like a solid product.
You wont ever need an AI for PCT unless you are using hCG. (which you should be using during the cycle, if you cycle longer than 6 weeks)

Novedex xt wont be needed with TREN or trenbolone, but dermacrine would stack with it... and androhard would be an even better choice to avoid any estrogen related side-effects that may be exasperated from the tren.

-Eric

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
exactly what im doing. got to say, derm target is a sweet product for cutting

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
my friend just put up 225 PR for him and hes a few weeks into a derm cycle. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really like to have a bottle of dermacrine for a future sd cycle comming up soon...........