delayed shipping

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed an order on Apr 5 and the tracking results are still showing "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item". Two weeks and it hasnt even been sent to be shipped. I tried contacting Evomuse via email but never heard back. Is there rep on here that could look into it? Order #4830

Thanks

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess customer service isn't evomuses thing. This is unfortunate, I cant in good faith promote this company to anybody from here on out.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess customer service isn't evomuses thing. This is unfortunate, I cant in good faith promote this company to anybody from here on out.
I don't work for them but I do speak to the owner. Send me info and I'll shoot him a message

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order on Apr 5 and the tracking results are still showing "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item". Two weeks and it hasnt even been sent to be shipped. I tried contacting Evomuse via email but never heard back. Is there rep on here that could look into it? Order #4830

Thanks
Sorry. We've been having this problem with usps seems like forever, where packages and printed and packed but either just disappear or are delivered without the site ever being updated.

The tracking number that you should have gotten emailed shows that the postage was paid, so it really doesn't make any sense that I would just not send the order.

Seems like if it was going to be delivered, though, it should have been there already.

I'll go ahead and resend this, and try to toss in some extras for you.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry. We've been having this problem with usps seems like forever, where packages and printed and packed but either just disappear or are delivered without the site ever being updated.

The tracking number that you should have gotten emailed shows that the postage was paid, so it really doesn't make any sense that I would just not send the order.

Seems like if it was going to be delivered, though, it should have been there already.

Thanks for the reply and action dsade. I appreciate it. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Finally received the package. There were no "extras" but I guess I got it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally received the package. There were no "extras" but I guess I got it
Dammit...I didn't pack your order but I wrote on the order to toss in some of the last Thermogum we have.

Sorry.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I won a contest for a Fat Burning stack... way back in January and never got the winnings, communicated all the way up until March... nothing.
Promised again to send out. Not sent.

I initially blamed the company with the promotion, but it was actually Evomuse.
Heck, I even just asked for a piece of soap instead of a replacement supplement as substitute because the Java Soap is so good.

I think I fell through a crack, I mean crevice... void.. time warp.. black hole. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won a contest for a Fat Burning stack... way back in January and never got the winnings, communicated all the way up until March... nothing.
Promised again to send out. Not sent.

I initially blamed the company with the promotion, but it was actually Evomuse.
Heck, I even just asked for a piece of soap instead of a replacement supplement as substitute because the Java Soap is so good.

I think I fell through a crack, I mean crevice... void.. time warp.. black hole. :D
Shoot me your info. I though I had gotten all of those out.

Mayorjimmy

Mayorjimmy

Awards
Hi , I have had the same exact problem , I have sent 3 emails to your yahoo email as well as customer service email - yet no response ?,puzzled and very disappointed

order number- # ORDER #4928 may 1st

Thanks!

PS I did get the 2 pack of slin tensity - albeit late July

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi , I have had the same exact problem , I have sent 3 emails to your yahoo email as well as customer service email - yet no response ?,puzzled and very disappointed

order number- # ORDER #4928 may 1st

Thanks!

PS I did get the 2 pack of slin tensity - albeit late July
I'll PM you, and address the thread. I'm showing delivery on June 17th, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to make as much of a public announcement as possible. Since there is a lawsuit potentially pending, I can't get too detailed. Let's just say a female from my past called in a false tip that I was doing illegal activity at my business, a ridiculous claim for anyone that knows me. This tip ended up with an invasion and armed incursion into my home and my warehouses. All locations were completely trashed, and my communications equipment taken for "investigation". I had to buy new phone, new laptop, etc as well as wade through what can best be described as a tornado through my warehouse.

I apologize sincerely for the shipping delays, but it looks like I'm all caught up. I say me because my former assistant decided to duck my calls and texts, leaving me hung out to try and handle everything with my crippled ass. I have hired a new assistant that'll be starting on Monday, and I'm getting married on Saturday - but we aren't doing our honeymoon until late October.

I'll be posting a discount code coming up on Monday for EvoMuse's 4th anniversary...how much is a mystery, but my wedding date is the 19th, so that might influence me.

I've also found new pump bottles for the topicals. They are 5 ounces, so I will have to get labels reprinted and redo the pricing, so they will be available soon. Look for a quick closeout sale for the old bottles.

Reactions: CF2

ArkAngel86

Awards
I want to make as much of a public announcement as possible. Since there is a lawsuit potentially pending, I can't get too detailed. Let's just say a female from my past called in a false tip that I was doing illegal activity at my business, a ridiculous claim for anyone that knows me. This tip ended up with an invasion and armed incursion into my home and my warehouses. All locations were completely trashed, and my communications equipment taken for "investigation". I had to buy new phone, new laptop, etc as well as wade through what can best be described as a tornado through my warehouse.

I apologize sincerely for the shipping delays, but it looks like I'm all caught up. I say me because my former assistant decided to duck my calls and texts, leaving me hung out to try and handle everything with my crippled ass. I have hired a new assistant that'll be starting on Monday, and I'm getting married on Saturday - but we aren't doing our honeymoon until late October.

I'll be posting a discount code coming up on Monday for EvoMuse's 4th anniversary...how much is a mystery, but my wedding date is the 19th, so that might influence me.

I've also found new pump bottles for the topicals. They are 5 ounces, so I will have to get labels reprinted and redo the pricing, so they will be available soon. Look for a quick closeout sale for the old bottles.

Looking forward to it!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
What happen with the partnership with Eric from (LG) ? Is that still happening in the works to take some of it off your shoulders ?

Also cheers on the wedding !!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade, is this still happening?