Unanswered Defuse and DCP 2.0 stack

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I have run Defuse and DCP in the past separate with great results. Last time I ran defuse I did the 45 day protocol two times a day with great results. Has anybody run both of these for a fatloss cycle ? Is it possible to run both without any negative affects ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not ran both together but in to see if anyone has...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stack them for sure.

Defuse prevents fat from being esterified/stored in adipocytes. This means you don't have to trigger lipolysis (freeing fatty acids from fat cells) in order to burn up the extra fatty acids.

DCP has multiple angles, but basically increasing fast burning rate substantially.

SUMMARY: Defuse keeps fatty acids circulating in blood stream rather than being stored. DCP increases body's fat burning processes. Fantastic combo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The combination should work pretty well. Both are involved in fat reduction so they should work synergistically

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
You can stack them for sure.

Defuse prevents fat from being esterified/stored in adipocytes. This means you don't have to trigger lipolysis (freeing fatty acids from fat cells) in order to burn up the extra fatty acids.

DCP has multiple angles, but basically increasing fast burning rate substantially.

SUMMARY: Defuse keeps fatty acids circulating in blood stream rather than being stored. DCP increases body's fat burning processes. Fantastic combo.
Thank you dsade, so running 6 dcp a day and then doing the 45 day defuse 2 pills twice a day would work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you dsade, so running 6 dcp a day and then doing the 45 day defuse 2 pills twice a day would work?
Absolutely. It's a fantastic combo.

I purposely design my entire line so that everything is stackable and nothing overlaps.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just found a bottle of Defuse in the cupboard that I completely forgot about! What would be the best way to stack that with Brite and DCP for my wife? She currently takes 2 Brite and 2 DCP upon waking, trains, fasts until lunch, takes 2 DCP with lunch, then 2 DCP with 2 Brite before dinner. Would it be best to take 2 Defuse upon waking before training, or wait until her meals later?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just found a bottle of Defuse in the cupboard that I completely forgot about! What would be the best way to stack that with Brite and DCP for my wife? She currently takes 2 Brite and 2 DCP upon waking, trains, fasts until lunch, takes 2 DCP with lunch, then 2 DCP with 2 Brite before dinner. Would it be best to take 2 Defuse upon waking before training, or wait until her meals later?
Or better yet, while using DCP and Brite the way I’ve described (full doses) can 6 Defuse still be taken safely per day for the higher calorie meals on the weekend, then back to 2/2 during the week?

On that note, got my BMP shipping notification!

So in reality, my wife will be running Brite/DCP/BMP and Defuse!