Definitive answer on my EPI CYCLE and planned PCT!

M

MrOctopus

Awards
Hi Everyone,

i will be running my first cycle of Epi shortly and wanted peoples advice about what i am planning.

Firstly a bit about me.. 30 years, very athletic, good natural gains, 5ft11, 185 pounds, been doing sports most of my life but serious 5-6 days a week gym sessions for the past 6 months.

i had a personal trainer who suggested to me that i consider Epistane. and there are too many different answers/solutions on the web!!

My proposal is :--

4 weeks epi
week 1- 20 mg daily
week 2 20 mg daily
week 3 40 mg daily
week4 4 40mg daily

ALL days will be supported by

-- IRON LABS CYCLE SUPPORT ((GOOGLE IRON LABS CYCLE SUPPORT)
-- cod liver oil
-- multivitamins
--taurine
--glucosamine
--liv.52 liver care

PCT--------------------------------------------------------

This is where i get confused. 2 different personal trainers said that the cycle is mild and that the following product would be enough for PCT as it contains DAA, ZINC, TRANS Resveratrol amongst other stuff (GOOGLE IRON LABS XTREME PCT))

Do people think this is actually enough to ensure i dont get rebound gyno or produce enough testosterone to not shut down?

by what i have researched, i am more inclined to using Nolva and have found tamoxifen citrate for sale.. so the big question is do you think the Natural PCT is okay or should i do the Nolva? OR SHALL I DO THE NATURAL WAY AND HAVE THE NOLVA AT HAND INCASE ?

OR SHOULD I COMBINE THEM INTO SOMETHING ALONG THE FOLLOWING

NOLVA 20/20/10/10
pct xtreme 4caps/3caps/2caps/1cap

sorry if these questions have been raised many times but i genuinely have researched for weeks and am even more confused! my KEY OBJECTIVES ARE TO CUT SOME FAT, GAIN SOME MUSCLE AND LOOK BETTER OVERALL HOWEVER NOT TRYING TO BULK UP MASSIVELY.

this will be my very first cycle and possibly my only one, so my main concerns are i DO NOT WANT losss of libido, or OBVIOUSLY GYNO!!

WHAT ARE PEOPLE RECEMENDATIONS TO MY EPI CYCLE AND PCT? IS IT MILD ENOUGH AND PCT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET SOME GAIN AND AVOID GYNO?

VERY INTERESTED TO HEAR PEOPLES THOUGHTS!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

SHARKY

S

Sippin

Awards
Have the exact same question brah, along with even more lol.

So insanely confusing

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You can never go wrong with a SERM you might and prolly will recover without but the nolva will ensure a faster recovery for sure.

K

kolejorg

Awards
First of all, 4 weeks isn't enough to get gains. Second, use a serm. If you don't you'll be back here in 2 months asking how to get rid of gyno. Ok? Now, read some of the other epi logs/threads and see how their cycle is laid out. Make sure you have a real ai on hand just in case. You can get it from the same place the nolva is from. Make sure you do your research on the company you're buying from. If you have questions ask. But never take anything until you're clear on what you need to do. How do I fix my broken liver or how do I fix my beautiful brand new breasts threads are way too common with unprepared people. So good luck, read more and ask more.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Working out seriously for 6 months and a personal trainer recommends using a prohormone? Nice

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, 4 weeks isn't enough to get gains. Second, use a serm. If you don't you'll be back here in 2 months asking how to get rid of gyno. Ok? Now, read some of the other epi logs/threads and see how their cycle is laid out. Make sure you have a real ai on hand just in case. You can get it from the same place the nolva is from. Make sure you do your research on the company you're buying from. If you have questions ask. But never take anything until you're clear on what you need to do. How do I fix my broken liver or how do I fix my beautiful brand new breasts threads are way too common with unprepared people. So good luck, read more and ask more.
So the first 3-4 years that epi came out and everyone was running it for 4 weeks with success was all fake gainz?

4 weeks is enough. 6 weeks is better but saying 4 weeks is not enough is just not true.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working out seriously for 6 months and a personal trainer recommends using a prohormone? Nice
Conveniently, that same trainer has epi on hand which he is willing to sell for the marked down price of $99.99!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't grabbed your epi and on cycle support just yet. Visit Ironflexsupps.com and use "TYGA20" and get 20% off your order!

Our epi extreme is 15mg caps 60ct and we have our cycle defense on there as well.

As far as pct, always run a serm. You're playing with your hormones bud.

Personally -- clomid>torem>nolva

W

Wilkd

Awards
I would run the epi at
20/30/40/40 if you're only doing 4 weeks if you decide to do 6 run
20/30/30/30/40/40

I saw great gains. Make sure you have hawthorn berry on hand in case of high blood pressure. Taurine is only going to be needed if you have back pumps. Glucosamine is key, I would still take 2 fishoils as well.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25

I prefer clomid because it raises my test levels quicker. However, everyone is different. You don't have a choice man, SERM is necessary. Some would say 4 weeks you'll be fine but better safe than sorry.

DAA- natty test booster.

Formabolic 100/100/50/25 and continue to take it for 2 weeks after your pct ends

Obviously continue to take your liver shields, fishoils, and multivitamins. Possibly your hawthorn berry as well if your blood pressure is high.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should get away with just 50/50/50/50 with formabolic then a addition two weeks or so of 25mg. No need to go up to 100mg on a non aromatizable compound. (I know it happens, hormones like that "equilibrium", but he shouldn't have to unless he noticed sides)

M

MrOctopus

Awards
wow thanks everyone for the advice...

really appreciate it.. what iv decided to do is to take a step back, do a few more months research, see how my gains are naturally just making sure my diet is top, working out is regular and after a few months when i have a stable 2 month period where i can focus JUST on this then im going to do it...

what im thinking based on what most of you are saying is to go really safe, not really worried about spending extra to have a few things at hand..... so this is probably in the lines of what i will be doing... and yeah i know its a 4 week cycle but i dont want push the boundries and instead going to just have a dabble first time!!

SO here it is:-----

-----epi 20/40/40/40 OR 20/20/40/40 depending on how im feeling and if it changes my mood alot
-----alongside cycle support recommended dosage 4 a day 2am and 2pm
-----livercare
-----codliver
-----glucosamine
-----multivitamins

obviously i will be having a healthy diet and 3x protein shakes a day

for PCT

-----tamoxifen - 20/20/10/10
-----DAA .. dosage im still unsure does this need to be brought down towards the end?
-----multivitamins, cod liver oil etc
-----PCT xtreme ---this actually seems to have an estrogen blocker and daa etc in it...

tygatyga why do you recommend formabolic?

really appreciate all the help guys..

im planning on as i said starting in a couple months so hoping to keep this thread alive.. iv been doing lots of research and think the plan i am following is a good starter plan for most people who are around 25-30, already pretty healthy and athletic and simply want to tone up and add on a few more pounds of leaner muscle..

heres another question,,... 4 week cycle of epistane.. for people who are quite experienced,, what would that be equivalent to if you were to work out without using it... 4 weeks epi is like 15 weeks training without it?

anyways thanks again!! FLEX!

M

MrOctopus

Awards
oh and the reason the trainer mentioned it is because i asked him about something called anavar.. which i had heard of and we became mates and ended up telling me epistane was good too...

M

MrOctopus

Awards
ok im back and starting!! i will keep you guys updated!

W

Wilkd

Awards
Glad to see you stuck to your word and pushed it a little harder without jumpin right into it man!

Here's what I would recommend having done another epi cycle since.

I would still recommend 6 but it seems as If you're set on 4 weeks.

Epi 20/30/40/40

Run your support supps

Hawthorn berry- blood pressure
Milk thistle- liver
Organ shields
Glucosamine- dry joints
Fish oils

Have taurine on hand in case of back pumps it's super cheap maybe $10 at vitamin shoppe.

I would take your epi, glucosamine, fishoils, hawthorn in the a.m. And your liver, organ shield 3 hours after that then again your epi, glucosamine, fishoils, hawthorn 3 hours after that, and then your liver and organ shields. So you're taking your epi 2 times a day spread out.

Your pct should be as followed

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 not 20/20/10/10

DAA- 3 grams (1 scoop) daily

Ditch the formestane, unnecessary. Get arimidex if you feel need be and run it 12.5 mg every day for 30 days

I would continue to run a liver support on PCT

And look into eating more solid food in place of 3 protein shakes a day. I would say max 2.

M

MrOctopus

Awards
thanks wilkd.. now 2 more questions haha!

1. why are you saying up the pct of tamox? reason i ask is i got enough for 20/20/10/10.. you think i need to get more just to be safe?

2. i cant help but get paranoid that i got tingly nips.. i rub them totally fine.. prob in my head.. you ever heard of it during epi cycle just being tingly and nothing more? now.. what do you think about having an ai as a backup? been reading and it says if you did get gyno during cycle its good to have a low dose of an ai (aromasin or even otc one called erase?) as a back up. also.. do you think its necessary on my short 4 week low dose 40mg max cycle?

thanks again!

M

MrOctopus

Awards
i would also say referring to the ai, the pct xtreme has trans resveratrol in it.. do you think that works as an AI?

also my cycle support has grape seed extract which should stop estrogen build up on cycle ?

cheers