Deer Antler Velvet

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't work in the 80s, doesn't work now.

HUGE marketing push on Social Media right now.

All those brands are the scum of the industry. Nothing but trying to make a quick buck

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best taken as a suppository

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking for something that works and deer antler is your first choice. Throw in the towel

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely, just what I was looking for. And the search for something that WILL work continues lol.
If you were looking to take advantage of the IGF from the antler extract, the alternative if you are not a tested athlete is IGF, MK677, peptides like Ipamorelin/modGRF, and GH. Those will all give you a greater igf boost than deer antler velvet.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Looking for something that works and deer antler is your first choice. Throw in the towel
Well that's pretty stupid to assume. But hey, I'm not surprised by it from people on this forum.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh great another rep weighs in on using their products :rolleyes:
fine ignore all the acolades we get .. your gainz are obviously lacking. why not ask around?

BTW... you're the one asking about deer antler velvet. keep fantasizing about gettin dem gainz bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well that's pretty stupid to assume. But hey, I'm not surprised by it from people on this forum.
but yet here you are a 'people' on this forum-eh :unsure:

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ray Lewis claimed that he used deer antler velvet to heal his torn triceps back in the day. It reminded me of how Mark McGuire was able to break the home run record using a simple OTC andro...Be right back, just going to go put this magic pill in my car’s gas tank and start getting 100+MPG’s.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't make fun of him just because he asked about a stupid supplement. We all started somewhere, and I can tell you many of us were suckered in by those Cell Tech ads in magazines back in the day. I know I was. It's super easy to get suckered in by a supplement from an industry that is essentially unregulated in terms of what claims they can make.

If you were looking to take advantage of the IGF from the antler extract, the alternative if you are not a tested athlete is IGF, MK677, peptides like Ipamorelin/modGRF, and GH. Those will all give you a greater igf boost than deer antler velvet.
I have a feeling this guy is more of a newb and that might be a bit too advanced for him right now.

Oh great another rep weighs in on using their products :rolleyes:
I'll ask you again: What are your goals?

Ray Lewis claimed that he used deer antler velvet to heal his torn triceps back in the day. It reminded me of how Mark McGuire was able to break the home run record using a simple OTC andro...Be right back, just going to go put this magic pill in my car’s gas tank and start getting 100+MPG’s.
Oh Mark McGuire was using more than Andro to hit those homers. Just read Game of Shadows or ask Victor Conte himself. He's on Twitter as @VictorConte. Unfortunately he blocked me, so I can't tweet or see tweets from him. He invented ZMA (which is basically an overhyped test booster that doesn't work) and I told him he shouldn't "pimp" ZMA so much from his account, and he took offense and blocked me.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^Aren’t you the guy with a petition with MA research? Stfu already

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Aren’t you the guy with a petition with MA research? Stfu already

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh Mark McGuire was using more than Andro to hit those homers. Just read Game of Shadows or ask Victor Conte himself. He's on Twitter as @VictorConte. Unfortunately he blocked me, so I can't tweet or see tweets from him. He invented ZMA (which is basically an overhyped test booster that doesn't work) and I told him he shouldn't "pimp" ZMA so much from his account, and he took offense and blocked me.
Agreed. The point of my comment was that athletes on real gear claim that they are using an OTC bunk product to distract from the actual gear usage.

Ray said it was deer antlers when in reality it was probably HGH and/or stem cells.

Mark said it was andro but it was clearly a lot of real gear.

They lie to hide what they are actually doing, and inexperienced people take them at their word.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I bought deer antler velvet off of group on way back in the day - we al gotta start somewhere.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
fine ignore all the acolades we get .. your gainz are obviously lacking. why not ask around?

BTW... you're the one asking about deer antler velvet. keep fantasizing about gettin dem gainz bro
lmao

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plasma protein too is better IMO . 30-60 grams a day

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"If you want to get big like me brah, you're gonna have to lift heavy tree stumps" - Rudolph