Smont Legend Jun 11, 2025 #5,702 ironhands said: Click to expand... Test, mast and tren, probably low to moderate doses like 300 mg of each. Possibly a little GH.
ironhands said: Click to expand... Test, mast and tren, probably low to moderate doses like 300 mg of each. Possibly a little GH.
Smont Legend Jun 11, 2025 #5,703 ironhands said: Click to expand... Lol, you think naturally someone can get bigger and just as lean as six time Mr Olympia Chris bumstead? Maybe you're just retarded
ironhands said: Click to expand... Lol, you think naturally someone can get bigger and just as lean as six time Mr Olympia Chris bumstead? Maybe you're just retarded
Smont Legend Sep 21, 2026 #5,707 ironhands said: Bro... Click to expand... I'm back under 200lbd so I'm Natty again
ironhands Well-known member Monday at 11:49 AM #5,708 Smont said: I'm back under 200lbd so I'm Natty again Click to expand... That all depends, are you taken steroids, prohormones, SARMs? have you ever??
Smont said: I'm back under 200lbd so I'm Natty again Click to expand... That all depends, are you taken steroids, prohormones, SARMs? have you ever??
Smont Legend Monday at 11:57 AM #5,710 ironhands said: That all depends, are you taken steroids, prohormones, SARMs? have you ever?? Click to expand... All praise Jesus, I'm a born again Natty. The Lord has taken the poison juice out of my soul. 100% Natty . Amen
ironhands said: That all depends, are you taken steroids, prohormones, SARMs? have you ever?? Click to expand... All praise Jesus, I'm a born again Natty. The Lord has taken the poison juice out of my soul. 100% Natty . Amen
sammpedd88 Well-known member Monday at 12:11 PM #5,711 Smont said: All praise Jesus, I'm a born again Natty. The Lord has taken the poison juice out of my soul. 100% Natty . Amen Click to expand... Amen! I’m glad the good lord got you away from the devil’s injectables.
Smont said: All praise Jesus, I'm a born again Natty. The Lord has taken the poison juice out of my soul. 100% Natty . Amen Click to expand... Amen! I’m glad the good lord got you away from the devil’s injectables.