Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
I haven’t followed very closely, but I think like 2 or 3. Most are obviously gearheads. But I guess if they claim natural, iron hands believes them no questions or critical thinking needed.
Ironhands used to run 1-AD and call himself natty, so there's that.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did realize I hadn’t seen this in a while. But I also didn’t feel like looking for it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He finally got board with making these posts?
He got committed to an insane asylum without wifi?
I’d lean more toward the asylum option. He’s never get board with posting pics of men

lamarclark09

Awards
Except 3-4 no matter how hard I try to convince myself they don’t look natural to me at all. Or maybe it’s just an unbelievable thing for me that someone can actually have a body like that. But I have never seen it in real life so I'm still in denial lol.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's understandable to feel skeptical or in disbelief about certain body types or appearances, especially if you haven't seen them in real life before. However, it's important to remember that everyone's body is unique and there is no one "perfect" body type. It's important to focus on being healthy and happy in your own skin, rather than comparing yourself to others.
What the hell are you talking about?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve always thought it was underrated! I love that movie. Been a while.
That fight scene at the funeral where they were whisper arguing, and the Captain would always reference TLC songs. It really was a well made comedy.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That fight scene at the funeral where they were whisper arguing, and the Captain would always reference TLC songs. It really was a well made comedy.
Yes those were good too! I like when dirty Mike and the boys stole their Prius!

What was it…a poodle, a jar of mustard and a deer vagina?

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So this is what it looks like when one person destroys an entire thread?