Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is this thread? 🤣🤣 3 years you been doing this!! With the pictures.. And the natty talk.. What in the f**k 🤣

Take a break good man. Check this out for a change will ya:
Your shouting into the void mate, rest of us have given up and just ignore his threads, comments are the oxygen he needs

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah ok, well at least I got a good laugh. On the other hand it seems like he's in some kind of psychosis..
He seems to be locked into some kind of autistic rainman like routine of posting fake nattys and generic motivational utterances, and he absolutely never breaks character, but hey ho each to their own, it keeps him off the streets i guess

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He seems to be locked into some kind of autistic rainman like routine of posting fake nattys and generic motivational utterances, and he absolutely never breaks character, but hey ho each to their own, it keeps him off the streets i guess
Not to mention he will post pics of that retard Jason Genova. Who the **** would post a pic of him in good light??

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guy has dedication. I will give him that.
Now if we can just get him some medication. Lol