Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love how either ignorant or innocent he is.... so many roid users he’s posted pictures of....

Good thing he won’t read this cause he ignores silly comments.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How the **** so I unsubscribe? So sick of seeing this garbage in my feed.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Natural, has never talked about or admitted steroid use so has to be right?
00a75eef96a893518e96f093d84636fb-661x1024.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another person who has never admitted to steroid use so possibly natural, you can't say otherwise purely based on his looks right?
dexter-side-img.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone who doesnt admit steroid use is natural, doing it the hard way, no excuses, no compromise, showing the world what can be done, sticking it to the man, laying it on the line, getting lit legit, too legit to quit, laying the smack down, being the top man plus a tan with a plan who can!!!!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"I'm natural" BOOM, just proved I'm natty!! Wow this hard way is surprisingly easy.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you know John Cena is natty?
He has never admitted taking steroids or posted any receipts or invoices to ironhands that shows that he has bought steroids. It's quite a simple system of knowing who is natural when you get the hang of it. Took me a while but now I'm in 100%

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's another one, he has never revealed or admitted that he has taken steroids so deserves a place on the natty thread.

We can't judge him based on how he looks because that would be just as stupid as when we claim any of iron hands pics are of steroid users based on how they look.

One rule for all people!!!
Markus-Ruhl.09-820x1024.jpeg

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has never admitted taking steroids or posted any receipts or invoices to ironhands that shows that he has bought steroids. It's quite a simple system of knowing who is natural when you get the hang of it. Took me a while but now I'm in 100%
Oh gotcha....my mistake! I worked out with a guy for 5 years and he swore to me he was natural and NEVER did a cycle. Believed him 100%....then I found out otherwise. He had done previous cycles before a comp.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh gotcha....my mistake! I worked out with a guy for 5 years and he swore to me he was natural and NEVER did a cycle. Believed him 100%....then I found out otherwise. He had done previous cycles before a comp.
But he said he hadn't right? Cos THATS how you tell if someone is truly natty.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will ignore
If you think everyone of the guys in the pics you have posted in this thread are natty, then you have a serious denial issue. I whole heartedly believe denial is a mechanism for you to cope with something that has harmed you psychologically. Maybe you should talk with a professional because this could harm you emotionally.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I will ignore silly

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ronnie Coleman was natural here, he admitted that he started using steroids after doing the Olympia for a couple of years.
ColemanRonnie.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Greg Valentino was natural here and didn't start using steroids until later in his life. True because he said so right? Or are we to ignore ironhands silly rules?
greg%20at%2019%20yo.jpeg

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike O'hearn started training at age 8, and he claims that by the time he was 15 he was benching 400 lbs, hard work and dedication goes a long way, and yes he was blessed with great genetics
Key word here is CLAIMS!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike O'hearn started training at age 8, and he claims that by the time he was 15 he was benching 400 lbs, hard work and dedication goes a long way, and yes he was blessed with great genetics
Key word here is CLAIMS!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Key word here is CLAIMS!
It's all good, ironhands admits Mike isn't natty... Because Mike admitted that he took a natural test booster

I know, it boggles the mind. But you get used to the retarded mindset after a while.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And Claiming is all you need to prove to ironhands your natural. As long as you have never admitted using gear in the past... Or tribulus.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another person who has never admitted using gear. The list of Natty's goes on.
Big-Ramy-2018-696x696.jpeg

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it possible that Ironhands is mentally ill and living in his parents basement?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that Ironhands is mentally ill and living in his parents basement?
Probable or this has been the longest on going trolling thread that is his own personal sick joke haha either way I think its safe to assume somethings not right

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probable or this has been the longest on going trolling thread that his own personal sick joke haha either way I think its safe to assume somethings not right
I will ignore......(insert sick mentally ill laugh here)!!! Yeah he’s definitely off somewhere in his world of denial.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's another one, he has never revealed or admitted that he has taken steroids so deserves a place on the natty thread.

We can't judge him based on how he looks because that would be just as stupid as when we claim any of iron hands pics are of steroid users based on how they look.

One rule for all people!!!View attachment 187976
Just realised I should have said one Ruhl for all people

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How the **** so I unsubscribe? So sick of seeing this garbage in my feed.
To be honest this is a great reference for how steroid use can effect the physique in many different ways, ironhands pics of enhanced people show everything from that ultra ripped lean slim look to the more bulky physique.
If you want a collection of steroid and other PED enhanced people from all ages and types ironically this natty thread is the place to go.

You just need to ignore ironhands silly comments.