Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you eat enough Tijuana beef, you’ll get enough clenbuterol and cheap growth to lean up nice, naturally.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Once again a random photo. No name no reference of where he claims natural. Your post are useless without backing them up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Once again a random photo. No name no reference of where he claims natural. Your post are useless without backing them up.
Do you guys realise how rediculous you all are begging him to put names down and questioning weather or not these guys are what they claim to be? Who the **** cares

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys realise how rediculous you all are begging him to put names down and questioning weather or not these guys are what they claim to be? Who the **** cares
Oh I’m not begging him to do anything. Just merely asking him to back up his information or don’t post it. Point is he has no idea who these guys even are and I doubt if most of them have ever stated publicly if they are natural or not. I guess the question is, if you don’t care why are you posting to this thread?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone really wants him to post names. I think it is just "counter trolling".

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh I’m not begging him to do anything. Just merely asking him to back up his information or don’t post it. Point is he has no idea who these guys even are and I doubt if most of them have ever stated publicly if they are natural or not. I guess the question is, if you don’t care why are you posting to this thread?
So if you know he has no idea what he's talking about then why do you keep feeding in to him. Do you really think he's gonna stop posting because you tell him to? Your just feeding him the fuel and attention he wants

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think anyone really wants him to post names. I think it is just "counter trolling".
It's stroking I'm off and making him post more and more because he feeds off attention. Or he just really likes making these weird posts and is sitting home enjoying all the traffic his thread is getting

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
What is outer space?
Outer space, or just space, is the expanse that exists beyond the Earth and between celestial bodies. Outer space is not completely empty—it is a hard vacuumcontaining a low density of particles, predominantly a plasma of hydrogen and helium, as well as electromagnetic radiation, magnetic fields, neutrinos, dust, and cosmic rays. The baseline temperature of outer space, as set by the background radiation from the Big Bang, is 2.7 kelvins (−270.45 °C; −454.81 °F).[1] The plasma between galaxies accounts for about half of the baryonic (ordinary) matter in the universe; it has a number density of less than one hydrogen atom per cubic metreand a temperature of millions of kelvins;[2] local concentrations of this plasma have condensed into stars and galaxies. Studies indicate that 90% of the mass in most galaxies is in an unknown form, called dark matter, which interacts with other matter through gravitational but not electromagnetic forces.[3][4] Observations suggest that the majority of the mass-energy in the observable universe is dark energy, a type of vacuum energy that is poorly understood.[5][6] Intergalactic space takes up most of the volume of the universe, but even galaxies and star systems consist almost entirely of empty space.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You already confessed to cheating, so you are not natty
I’m still fuzzy on the rules here.

Is it cheating in life, or cheating in a sport?
Because there are no rules for life pertaining to ped use..
Nor are there explicitly any rules on using PED’s in the sport of bodybuilding. In fact it’s one of the very few sports that doesn’t even test for these drugs and is even known for the fact that they are used by all competitors.

So it seems like it’s cheating because you say it’s cheating. Kind of like someone that’s gay is going to hell because you say they’re going to hell.

I feel like you put a lot of stock in what is said. If a guy claims he’s all natural, than he is. That’s rather naive, IH. I know it’s a lost cause but I really think deep down you know that your silly dogmatic ideals are horse ****, but I’m here to tell you, it’s not too late.
We would welcome you with open arms here in this reality.
You simply just need to repent and confess your sins and ask for forgiveness, and I can help guide you on a path to real awakening and open mindedness...
It’s never too late.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I’m still fuzzy on the rules here.

Is it cheating in life, or cheating in a sport?
Because there are no rules for life pertaining to ped use..
Nor are there explicitly any rules on using PED’s in the sport of bodybuilding. In fact it’s one of the very few sports that doesn’t even test for these drugs and is even known for the fact that they are used by all competitors.

So it seems like it’s cheating because you say it’s cheating. Kind of like someone that’s gay is going to hell because you say they’re going to hell.

I feel like you put a lot of stock in what is said. If a guy claims he’s all natural, than he is. That’s rather naive, IH. I know it’s a lost cause but I really think deep down you know that your silly dogmatic ideals are horse ****, but I’m here to tell you, it’s not too late.
We would welcome you with open arms here in this reality.
You simply just need to repent and confess your sins and ask for forgiveness, and I can help guide you on a path to real awakening and open mindedness...
It’s never too late.
You can play this game all you want, but you know you are not fooling anybody.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make a few things clear, you are cheating the moment you are taking steroids, or pro-hormones or testosterone boosters, or anything that can label you ''non-natty'', you are cheating, you are growing at a much faster rate and gaining strength at a much faster rate, you are not natty and you are cheating

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to make a few things clear, you are cheating the moment you are taking steroids, or pro-hormones or testosterone boosters, or anything that can label you ''non-natty'', you are cheating, you are growing at a much faster rate and gaining strength at a much faster rate, you are not natty and you are cheating
I would just like to make "clear" that you are an idiot who can't draw a clear (scientific) line in the Sand.

First, the cheating thing. Experienced lifters making a choice to use steroids.. outside of a contest, or sport = no cheating to be had.

Secondarily, I agree many kids read these boards and jump into them before they,ve peaked their "Natty potential".

That said if you are drawing the line at prohormone, steroids, fine.. But we've ALL told you "herbal test boosters" don't actually boost or testosterone nor provide any "exogenous hormones". So while goal of a test booster is to "cheat" in your mind.. these people are still Natty 💯..

Creatine is more "enhanced" than those tribulus and fenugreek herbal boosters. None of which are shown to alter any hormones.

According to your "logic" creatine users, too, are Enhanced cheaters!

So my friend, if you have ever used that (likely) then you are not Natty. Hell even advanced multivitamin (not from natural foods) may make YOU a violator.

By your definition, air, food, water, weights, and sleep. What about anti inflammatory for pain like ibuprofen, is that too enhanced? God didn't make NSAIDS, man did. Also too enhanced?

And @Smomt is right, not sure what's worse ironhands thread or how much energy is devoted here to "counter trolling" which is really just feeding him attention like a child..

We've debunked it, plenty, we should all unsubscribe and quit posting. Maybe once a month post an FAQ/debunk to steer newbies away.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question at hand is:

How do I look after 4 years of training natty vs. 4 years of training enhanced?

My experience at 51 yo: I don't have the time to get where I want. Biology is working against me. Is it cheating? No! Its utilizing my time left to the maximum! Do I now feel I cheated? NO! Bercause first: get as old as I am before running your mouth!

Last edited:
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I give creatine the ok, because it's naturally occurring, if you just take creatine, yep, you are still natty

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
The question at hand is:

How do I look after 4 years of training natty vs. 4 years of training enhanced?

My experience at 51 yo: I don't have the time to get where I want. Biology is working against me. Is it cheating? No! Its utilizing my time left to the maximum! Do I now feel I cheated? NO! Bercause first: get as old than I am before running your mouth!
Excuses, I'm 42, and I don't cheat, I could be like you and say ''oh biology is working against me I need some steroids'' but nah, i refuse to cheat

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuses, I'm 42, and I don't cheat, I could be like you and say ''oh biology is working against me I need some steroids'' but nah, i refuse to cheat
You are 9 years away....shut up! :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was in the army being 20 yo, I had a Major who could do 12 pull ups at 45. I was awe struck! Now, I'm 51 and do 20.
Did I cheat? YES! And I'm glad I did. Do you want me to wait until I'm 65? Are you a sadist?
For me its all about walking less hunched and inclined towards earth with every day -and keep my head up, no matter how. I made my choice.

By the way, I may be old but around me, the youth is feeling my vibe, not daring to challenge me. That alone is worth it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natties are pussies ...give it time. 50 +.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I give creatine the ok, because it's naturally occurring, if you just take creatine, yep, you are still natty
1.) You do not OK anything, as you are not in charge. Since you can not make logical conclusions, if creatine is oK.. then so are 'naturrally occurring' herbal/Natty test boosters.

I am now telling you, your own line in the Sand, that you are trying to poorly define.. since you can't comprehend it yourself (or don't want to because you used creatine before).

If you used creatine, you are just as non-natty as the test booster crowd. Deal with it!

Also testosterone is naturally occurring in your body, so by that definition Testosterone consumpt is 100% Ok, thanks oh wise one!

Last edited: