Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Kiyoshi says he's natural and I believe he might be natural, he just has great genetics

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
This is what happens when people focus too much on lower chest.
I think his chest is good for a natty, his muscles look a little flat now because he's older now, he had more muscle fullness when he was younger

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kiyoshi says he's natural and I believe he might be natural, he just has great genetics
What is that herb on his head? A natural test booster? A Tribulus crown?

Staynattybruh

Awards
So like, all you need is for them to claim natty, and you believe it?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He has to be trolling.
Of course he is. And if you look at his pics, they are from the 90's with a flip phone, and he refuses to post any updated pics. He probably doesn't even workout. He just like posting pics of half naked guys.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
I have already mentioned his name in the past, relax
Rather than everyone trolling through the whole of this thread why not just post a name for each natty photo you post, so simple for you to do!!

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Look it’s a fair and simple request. Post a name and where you read they were natural. When someone post something as a fact, it’s fair to think someone would want a source of your information. Easy as, this is Joe Imaliar. I read he was natural in the June issue of Fakenattys.com.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No name again, you really are a cock ain’t you
It's that Greg plit or whatever that died trying to race a train and they found amphetamines in his system at his autopsy... Natural amphetamines apparently.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
It's that Greg plit or whatever that died trying to race a train and they found amphetamines in his system at his autopsy... Natural amphetamines apparently.
Idk about amphetamines, they found caffeine though

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk about amphetamines, they found caffeine though
"Plitt, who died of multiple blunt force injuries, had “insignificant amounts” of methamphetamine and MDMA, or Ecstasy, in his system but not enough to be considered a contributing factor in his death, said Craig Harvey of the L.A. County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner."

Means they didn't contribute to his death on the day but he had consumed them days before.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
he only did ecstasy as a recreational drug, not as a muscle enhancing drug.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
he only did ecstasy as a recreational drug, not as a muscle enhancing drug.
So wait. What if someone only takes a test booster for ED problems and doesn’t intend on it being muscle enhancing. Are they still natural based on their intent?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So wait. What if someone only takes a test booster for ED problems and doesn’t intend on it being muscle enhancing. Are they still natural based on their intent?
Oohhh oooooh ooooh! I’ve got a good one!
Knew a guy in 2010 that was type 2 diabetic. Had been for 3 years. He intentionally pushed his fast and slow acting insulin dose every day. In the first 6 months I knew him, I saw him go hypo 7 times, 3 times had to go to the ER.
This guy was so stacked with muscle I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve never been half his size. He was a freak, a monster, he looked so far from natural, IronHands wouldn’t have posted a picture of him here.
Now, can he claim natty? Doesn’t use AAS, growth, diuretics, nada.
Hmmmmmmm....