Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
hard work, dedication, commitment, no cheating, no steroids, no prohormones, no testosterone booster. We can do this

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
arnold-jos-bw.jpg

The bodybuilder in the middle was not natty, the other bodybuilder is natty

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guy has 3000+ posts of just pictures here.. lol ��*♂

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we don't give up
That is the spirit! Keep up the good work. You are the lighthouse for the ships full of natty sailors. Leading the way to a safe port and the next gay bar.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ironhands.jpg

That is supposedly our "big biceps wonderboy" ironhands . Found the pic in the "member gallery".

He never told anyone what the secret to his big arms is, we all could need his knowledge.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But seriously, he has better looking lats than me, his secrets for shoulders and arms he can keep.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guy has 3000+ posts of just pictures here.. lol ��*♂
The weird thing is I'm still waiting for him to post a pic of someone who is actually natty.

Seriously though, I've stayed away from this thread for weeks and it actually improves your quality of life so in a way iron hands has done good. By completely ignoring him you actually become a better person.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 181231

That is supposedly our "big biceps wonderboy" ironhands . Found the pic in the "member gallery".

He never told anyone what the secret to his big arms is, we all could need his knowledge.
Nice if that's actually him that's pretty impressive. Long time ago though. If you want people to think this is how you look now don't hide your face with 15 year old mobile phone technology.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The weird thing is I'm still waiting for him to post a pic of someone who is actually natty.

Seriously though, I've stayed away from this thread for weeks and it actually improves your quality of life so in a way iron hands has done good. By completely ignoring him you actually become a better person.
Not coming here is therapeutic? I have to try this!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice if that's actually him that's pretty impressive. Long time ago though. If you want people to think this is how you look now don't hide your face with 15 year old mobile phone technology.
I doubt its him. Apparently, he is also a follower of Jason Genova, that "special" dude who was ripping off people, selling shirts on the internet -and who pulled it off, to look worse on gear than natty, after 14 years of training, LOL!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 181231

Look at his Areola. I think he was breast feeding at the same time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at his Areola. I think he was breast feeding at the same time.
Nah, not areola. Its a chocolate hershey, to tease his cousin, Bob.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao.. do we know this Bob???
We don't know much about Bob -but he was natty when young. And he likes chocolate. And the color brown. And is a sailor.