Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jeff Cavaliere claims to be total natty. Here is his 10 yr challange photo from Instagram
20190126_093413.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now, its 2019 that might come out as racist.
For gay to be a race, procreation is required. I mean they try, hard.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
young jason genova was natty

Last edited:
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'm sick and tired of cheaters, stop cheating! paul anderson squatted 1200 lbs all natty, why can't you? say no to excuses and say yes to hard work and dedication.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm sick and tired of cheaters, stop cheating! paul anderson squatted 1200 lbs all natty, why can't you? say no to excuses and say yes to hard work and dedication.
You take a multi-vitamin. So your not natty

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You take a multi-vitamin. So your not natty
This is ridiculous, even my Mom and my Dad take multi vitamin supplement, it has vitamins and minerals that can be found in nature, it doesn't mean my parents are not natty

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sick of your "if god didn't bless you with good genetics" then work is your only option, attitude.

God did bless us with brains too, work SMART not just hard, can help one overcome limits of those not blessed with great genes.

Also sick of your "stop cheating" mantra as most anyone here is not in pro sports... So if we make risky, but educated medical decisions to improve ourselves...it's 100% legit. There is no cheating, since there is no contest to dishonor.

I'm also sick of you a) posting fake Natty's b) not even define a clear science based line for "Natty" as you have contradicted your self in this thread (means you are no expert on Natty).

Also, we are all waiting for your precious secrets, show us your 22" biceps all Natty. But your are a "shy bodybuilder".

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
the massage therapist is natty

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is ridiculous, even my Mom and my Dad take multi vitamin supplement, it has vitamins and minerals that can be found in nature, it doesn't mean my parents are not natty
According to everything else your claiming it is. You said test booster's mean your not natty. But, everything in a test booster can be found in nature. So by that science. You, and your parents are not natty. So now we know. You didnt build your 22" biceps all natty

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sick of your "if god didn't bless you with good genetics" then work is your only option, attitude.

God did bless us with brains too, work SMART not just hard, can help one overcome limits of those not blessed with great genes.

Also sick of your "stop cheating" mantra as most anyone here is not in pro sports... So if we make risky, but educated medical decisions to improve ourselves...it's 100% legit. There is no cheating, since there is no contest to dishonor.

I'm also sick of you a) posting fake Natty's b) not even define a clear science based line for "Natty" as you have contradicted your self in this thread (means you are no expert on Natty).

Also, we are all waiting for your precious secrets, show us your 22" biceps all Natty. But your are a "shy bodybuilder".
So shy he doesnt even go to the gym. Lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone boosters also have vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs that can be found in nature.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus, regardless if it's just to piss all of you off or something else, he surely has way too much spare time om his hands.

Ironhands if you honestly believe all these are natty and you have 22inch biceps or whatever my advice to you is either post it or just tell everyone to shove it and leave it alone, the difference between me now and as a kid is that I really do not care what other people think.

If someone questions wether it's me on the picture there are three reasons, they are jealous, they don't believe me or they are just being annoying (pick one) and ride with it. My advice if it bothers you is to stop doing what you're doing cause it's clearly isn't working and I'm saying that as an advice and not as an insult.

I mean it's 66 pages of YouTube videos im sure you got something better to do.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4833.JPG

Bro, tell me this isn’t fookin’ JAY CUTLER this list just gets better and better

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established