Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is hard to tell sometimes. I get accused of taking roids all the time. I take it as a complement. Not some much these days but back in my 20's - 40's.
Genetics / Diet do play a part but you can only get so big naturally.

I have been natural and lifting for over 35 years.
I have weighed between 195 - 220 over the last 10 years. all based on diet and gym time. Natural supplements do help but they still have their limits. I'm just addicted to lifting and pretty much always look the same, except for when I cut and bulk. The past 4 years I just try to maintain, not get any more injuries, not get too fat, enjoy life and the grand kids.

It also helps that my wife works out and is a good cook!

I have had many training partners in the past that used anabolics and passed me by. They do work. Just never wanted to deal with all the sides I heard them bitch about.

I still help some of the younger guys at the gym that want to be natural. I have to admit watching the few dedicated ones grow when they are young is pretty impressive!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is hard to tell sometimes. I get accused of taking roids all the time. I take it as a complement. Not some much these days but back in my 20's - 40's.
Genetics / Diet do play a part but you can only get so big naturally.

I have been natural and lifting for over 35 years.
I have weighed between 195 - 220 over the last 10 years. all based on diet and gym time. Natural supplements do help but they still have their limits. I'm just addicted to lifting and pretty much always look the same, except for when I cut and bulk. The past 4 years I just try to maintain, not get any more injuries, not get too fat, enjoy life and the grand kids.

It also helps that my wife works out and is a good cook!

I have had many training partners in the past that used anabolics and passed me by. They do work. Just never wanted to deal with all the sides I heard them bitch about.

I still help some of the younger guys at the gym that want to be natural. I have to admit watching the few dedicated ones grow when they are young is pretty impressive!
You’re in great shape man, don’t get me wrong, but you’re nowhere near these supposedly natural bodybuilders that he’s posting pics of. There is literally no argument that they’re natural.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re in great shape man, don’t get me wrong, but you’re nowhere near these supposedly natural bodybuilders that he’s posting pics of. There is literally no argument that they’re natural.
I doubt any of them are natural.
I like when guys say I'm natural and only take SARM's or MK-677.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Only MK, SARMS, and TRT. #stillnattybro
Lmao! SARMs by definition aren't natty. They are bare Pharma showing its abrasive thorny Buttcheeks! MK is street lingo wearing Double Crowns. TRT is the ****ing Crown! Nunna' which are anything but NOT-NATTY! ;)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0146.JPG
his secret? Tribulus and creatine. Amazing natural body

Amelia

Awards
how to distinguish if a man is a natural bodybuilder?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who 'you kiddin' with that photo, that Bruh ain't 'usin those Supplements, he's sucking on Primrose oil and eating a bowl of Pea's for every Meal!!!
He got those GAINZZZ!!! LOL

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
mr america.jpg

17-18" arms are what you're going to be seeing on a relatively lean natty (not at sub 10% bf)

Remember that a lot of guys claim natty just because they're not presently on gear. The way I see it is if you've used gear to exceed your natty potential at any point in your life you're no longer natural. Reason being the permanent structural changes steroid use impart on our bodies offer an advantage over a natural trainee even years after cessation of steroid use.