Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I’ve intentionally been just watched this stupid thread without commenting. For days you receive no comments and your post get more and more off the wall to get the attention you crave. Then you attack a member who hasn’t posted to your lame azz thread for months. What a pathetic looser. Don’t know why I just wasted 30 seconds of my life now.
Lmfao

Norse12

Awards
This thread is so fucking funny af - when will it stop? More than 4000 posts of utter nonsense already

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Iron hands is a cyborg sent from the future to destroy our minds with garbage. It will never end.

Norse12

Awards
Iron hands is a cyborg sent from the future to destroy our minds with garbage. It will never end.
But how many hours of his life has he invested in this thread by now? Dude's got to be pretty idle in his life. Unless you're right, he's a cyborg with no life.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
But how many hours of his life has he invested in this thread by now? Dude's got to be pretty idle in his life. Unless you're right, he's a cyborg with no life.
He is a cyborg with no life - random automated image selection / 47 word vocabulary. Lives in his Mom's basement. Jerks off to said random images.