Decided to Do Ostarine 10 mg * 100 days; How To Turn Into Liquid?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I've decided to turn 1 gram of powder into liquid.

The plan is to do 1 gram of powder, turn it into liquid using a spray bottle and alcohol.

Assuming the bottle has 100 sprays, I want to do 1 spray a day for 100 days. That will mean 10 mg of spray.

How do I do so?

My guess is:

1. Buy 1 gram of powder from a legal, authorized seller in China?

2. Buy a digital scale that you all talk about.

3. Buy a spray bottle.

4. Test the spray bottle several times with water to see how many sprays it gets out. Assuming a 30 ml bottle will get 100 sprays, it will tell me how much powder to use.

5. This is the hard part...how to turn powder into liquid. I assume I need to do something to the powder like cook it, or use some special alcohol?

Or, is it as simple as just mixing a measured amount such as one gram of powder into enough bacardi 151 to go together?

6. I will do one spray a day. I assume the liquid compound will not settle over time.

7. After the 100 days, I will do a clomid PCT. Is that a bad idea?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I've decided to turn 1 gram of powder into liquid.

The plan is to do 1 gram of powder, turn it into liquid using a spray bottle and alcohol.

Assuming the bottle has 100 sprays, I want to do 1 spray a day for 100 days. That will mean 10 mg of spray.

How do I do so?

My guess is:

1. Buy 1 gram of powder from a legal, authorized seller in China?

2. Buy a digital scale that you all talk about.

3. Buy a spray bottle.

4. Test the spray bottle several times with water to see how many sprays it gets out. Assuming a 30 ml bottle will get 100 sprays, it will tell me how much powder to use.

5. This is the hard part...how to turn powder into liquid. I assume I need to do something to the powder like cook it, or use some special alcohol?

Or, is it as simple as just mixing a measured amount such as one gram of powder into enough bacardi 151 to go together?

6. I will do one spray a day. I assume the liquid compound will not settle over time.

7. After the 100 days, I will do a clomid PCT. Is that a bad idea?
Buy from PRE

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wat?

All you need to do is suspend it in a medium.

Take 1g of powder. Dump it into a liquid capable of suspension (grain alcohol is usually ideal).

If you take 1g of powder (1,000mg) and put it into 1,000ml of liquid, you end up with 1mg/ml. If you put it in 500ml of liquid, you have 2mg/ml. 250ml? 4mg/ml...and so on and so on.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you take 1g of powder (1,000mg) and put it into 1,000ml of liquid, you end up with 1mg/ml. If you put it in 500ml of liquid, you have 2mg/ml. 250ml? 4mg/ml...and so on and so on.
But who was displacement value?

But srs, OP why the hell you wanting a spray of all things? Theres relatively easy ways you can dissolve the powder in a solution and then measure doses with an oral 1cc syringe.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just order the powder and make capsules.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But who was displacement value?

But srs, OP why the hell you wanting a spray of all things? Theres relatively easy ways you can dissolve the powder in a solution and then measure doses with an oral 1cc syringe.
yes, there would be a very tiny amount of displacement, but it would be extremely small given the dosing requirements here

Reactions: Nac

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go buy a bottle for $50 from a reputable company and stop the madness