decavol what is it primarily used for?

chaossentry

Awards
a co-worker mentioned it to me as something that can be bought and acts as a precursor. He mentioned it as something to improve for strength and gains and also he mentioned it can also heal joint injuries. Of which i am dealing with right now with a pretty persistent tennis elbow.

I just want to know is it legit in how it works? What are the pro's and con's? is a pct needed? how long can i cycle on this? any info would help. Thanks.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Decavol is a Pro-hormone, with the active chemical compound being 19 Nor-DHEA (19nor-dehydroepiandrosterone)

19 Nor-DHEA is a "precursor" to the synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) called 19-nortestosterone, which is commonly known as Nandrolone, with the most famous steroid brand name being Deca-Durabolin

So basically what you're getting is the precursor to the steroid Deca

It's used for bulking and size primarily. It won't cause much in the way of bloating however, yielded dry and lean gains. Also, it is not as androgenic as other PH's and does NOT convert to DHT, so effects of hair loss and prostrate issues and greatly reduced/obsolete. Estrogen conversion is very low as well. Side effects are low.

PCT required.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Typically 19 nor-DHEA takes about 3 weeks to start seeing results, with maximal gains between weeks 4-7. Cycle should not be longer than 8 weeks. Proper PCT with a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex is required.

Don't be fooled: this product is a PRO-HORMONE. Your co-worker saying "oh yeah, it builds muscle and strength gains and heals joints, etc. etc."......well yea, this is what happens when you take steroids/pro-hormones! These are serious products.

If your not able to use Google to determine what the product is, what it does, how it works, why it's used, how to use it, how to utilize PCT for it, and figure out pro's/con's on your own.....then I'd vote you are NOWHERE near ready to use such a product. Before you set sail to sea, know how the boat works, where you're going, what happens in an emergency, and how to get home.

chaossentry

Awards
Typically 19 nor-DHEA takes about 3 weeks to start seeing results, with maximal gains between weeks 4-7. Cycle should not be longer than 8 weeks. Proper PCT with a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex is required.

Don't be fooled: this product is a PRO-HORMONE. Your co-worker saying "oh yeah, it builds muscle and strength gains and heals joints, etc. etc."......well yea, this is what happens when you take steroids/pro-hormones! These are serious products.

If your not able to use Google to determine what the product is, what it does, how it works, why it's used, how to use it, how to utilize PCT for it, and figure out pro's/con's on your own.....then I'd vote you are NOWHERE near ready to use such a product. Before you set sail to sea, know how the boat works, where you're going, what happens in an emergency, and how to get home.
Google can only tell you so much. I'd rather hear it from people who have experience. This is merely me doing research. Im not trying to break the world record on anything. I asked primarily for something to help me heal my tennis elbow injury which has been persistent and he had made this as a recommendation.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Understood. Well I would certainly not recommend this product for something like healing tennis elbow... granted I know next to nothing about tennis elbow...but this product will shut down your natural testosterone production, cause testicular atrophy aka your balls will shrink, and you'll need to use a prescription product such as Clomid or Nolvadex to have your natural testosterone product brought back to normal.

I would seek care from a doctor for treating the tennis elbow. $1,000,000 says he/she won't prescribe ANABOLIC steroids lol. Perhaps a corticosteroid, but not an anabolic one. These steroids are used for muscle wasting conditions, people with cancer, people with malnutrition that are severely underweight, etc.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Google can only tell you so much. I'd rather hear it from people who have experience. This is merely me doing research. Im not trying to break the world record on anything. I asked primarily for something to help me heal my tennis elbow injury which has been persistent and he had made this as a recommendation.
I wouldn't go to the extreme of using decavol to help your tennis elbow. Have you tried any joint supplementation like fish oil or cissus?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decavol will be hit or miss as far as any joint "healing" is concerned. Something like BPC-157 would be much more hit than miss.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, fixing a structural issue, like tennis elbow, with a pro-hormone/AAS would be like installing an incredibly expensive and powerful turbo in an older car that just isn't quite pulling into the driveway like it used to.

Say the car is a 1994 Honda Civic with 192k miles on it. It's got some wear and tear on it. It struggles in the cold and getting on the freeway is a bit slower that 22 years ago. So you go and buy a Stage 4 twin turbo with widened exhaust manifolds and slap a nitrous injection port in there as well. This is extremely stressful on the the engine, transmission and car as a whole.....maybe all it needed was a new air filter and some grease on the bearings. It's overkill.

chaossentry

Awards
Decavol will be hit or miss as far as any joint "healing" is concerned. Something like BPC-157 would be much more hit than miss.
I wouldn't mind a sarm,but nordic labs are costly and don't ship to the US. the only other place i know of is rui. but no one has validated their stuff. I am not too familiar on where to acquire sarms from a reputable seller. I'd like to get some before they become illegal.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't mind a sarm,but nordic labs are costly and don't ship to the US. the only other place i know of is rui. but no one has validated their stuff. I am not too familiar on where to acquire sarms from a reputable seller. I'd like to get some before they become illegal.
Personally, if youve exhausted all OTC options, Id go the peptide route.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a co-worker mentioned it to me as something that can be bought and acts as a precursor. He mentioned it as something to improve for strength and gains and also he mentioned it can also heal joint injuries. Of which i am dealing with right now with a pretty persistent tennis elbow.

I just want to know is it legit in how it works? What are the pro's and con's? is a pct needed? how long can i cycle on this? any info would help. Thanks.
Are you going to run Decavol?
Are you stacking it with anything?
What does your PCT look like?