AMS 4 AD & Decavol log

Jamillhouse

Awards
Decided to run a DHEA PH cycle to see how I like the results. I decided to go with the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit due to the fact that it had really good reviews. It contained a bottle of 4 AD (4-Andro) and Decavol(6-keto-pregna-4-ene-3). It uses Rapid Dissolve "Effervescent" Absorption(RDE).

Upon receiving the items, they look a little under dosed.
4 AD: 400mg/day
Decavol: 120mg/day
Both split twice during the day.
Might be due to the delivery system.
The RDE requires to hold the Decavol under the tongue until dissolved, and 4 AD under the tongue for 30 seconds, then swallowed.

Decavol is flavored as what I will call "Disgusting Mint" and dissolves anything but rapidly (about 15 min).

I thank God that I only have to hold the 4 AD in my mouth for 30 seconds, because the "flavor" can be best described as "Hobo Butthole Cherry"

The gains better be worth it, because this may be the first cycle I have to stop because of foul taste. If I don't get what I am looking for out of this, I may just use the 4 AD as a test base for my MSTEN/DMZ stack.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Stats on me:
Height: 5' 10 1/2"
Weight: 213lbs
Body Fat: 18%

Goal:
Weight: 220lbs
Body Fat: 14%

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that your goal for the cycle?? If so highly unrealistic that would be a 15lb gain in muscle after the 4% drop in fat

Jamillhouse

Awards
What do you feel is realistic for this stack?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe like 215lbs at 16% that would be a gain of 1.5lbs of muscle a week while losing 4lbs of fat.

Remember people do 10 week cycles of injectable test and gain like 20 to 25lbs. That's only 2 to 2.5lbs a week of muscle on 500mg of real test to put a little perspective.

Jamillhouse

Awards
AMS 4 AD & Decavol log

Got it. Thanks for the advice. I'll scale back my expectations, train like hell, eat extremely clean, and see where I get. Or maybe this will turn into an MSTEN/DMZ stack w/4 Andro test base log. Lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it. Thanks for the advice. I'll scale back my expectations, train like hell, eat extremely clean, and see where I get. Or maybe this will turn into an MSTEN/DMZ stack w/4 Andro test base log. Lol.
Honestly that would be a much better way to reach your goals. I know cycles can get expensive so want to help you get the best bang for your buck

Jamillhouse

Awards
I hear that. I have 2 kids and PH is not cheap.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Most all of the Decavol tabs seem to be broken or damaged. Looks more and more like this is going to turn into an MSTEN/DMZ log.

Jamillhouse

Awards
After a week, I feel pretty good. No sides other than blood pressure and hunger, both of which are easily handled(food and Hawthorne berry). All major lifts (squat, bench press, deadlift) have gone up by 10lbs in a week. I do more tired than usual if I don't get optimum sleep.

On a side note, I did develop a small biceps tear. Radiates a small amount of pain to the crook of my elbow if I use that arm too much. Staying away from exercises that use the biceps for about a week and I'll see how I feel.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Mid way through week two and I am starting to really notice a difference not only in hard mass, but also fat loss (clothes fit looser around the waist). Not dragging very badly even though I am only getting 6 hrs of sleep per night. Regulated BP issues with Hawthorne Berry. Started B complex, multi vitamin, and saw palmetto(like I should have done in the first place). Looking at starting AMF Cyborg next week and running the 4 AD as a test base for a full six week cycle. Suggestions?

Jamillhouse

Awards
Decided not to run the Cyborg. Saving it for later. Bench press up by 20lbs, squat up 45lbs, deadlift up 50lbs in two weeks. Starting to see the fat come off as well. Didn't really know I could tone and bulk at the same time. I'll post weights and measurements on Wednesday.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Gj on the progress. I see your lifts are up, that placebo effect is strong huh? Jk! Not familiar with AMS but sounds like it's workin for you.

How much weight have you gained?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So what compounds are you running again? That's a lot of strength in just 2 weeks, from DHEA's, but I saw you mentioned Msten & DMZ?

Jamillhouse

Awards
It's DHEA. I don't know if it's partly placebo effect or not. If it is, hell, I'll take it. I was going to run AMF Cyborg (Msten&DMZ stack) on top of the 4 AD, but decided to save it for later (Late August or Early September) as part of my overall on/off cycle plan.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, thanks. Great job. I'll be running 8 weeks of 4-AD and 19-Nor (Decavol) this july, 3 Tabs/Day for each. So I wanted to make sure that was what you were using.

Jamillhouse

Awards
So update on measurable:

WT: 209 (-4 Lbs)
Waist: 35" (-1.5")
BF: 17%

Seeing a definite change in body composition. I look like I am both bulking and toning, while losing weight and inches off of my waist.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What method are you using for BF%? Bod-Pod, DEXA, Caliper?

Jamillhouse

Awards
AMS 4 AD & Decavol log

Water displacement test. My gym does it for me. I get in a tank and they let me know.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Feel kinda off today, and it's my favorite day too, Leg Day. Hit the gym, but had extremely limited time due to work obligations. Skipped warm up, which was a huge mistake. Couldn't squat as much as I wanted to because I felt a pain in my right knee on my first set. Hit 255x8 on back squat, but felt like I could have done more if my knee would have cooperated. Really felt like I could have lifted a lot heavier, but just didn't have the energy to push it. It was like my body would not cooperate. Might be because of a lack of sleep. 5-6hrs per night this week.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Heading into the last week of the stack and after I was set straight on what real expectations for DHEA are, I think I am relatively happy with the results. I had pretty much zero sides with this product, which is a good thing with what happened with my last cycle fresh in my mind. I'll close out the log after my PCT and let you guys know how well I was able to keep any gains.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to hear man and congrats on the results!

Jamillhouse

Awards
Sick for the past 5 days with the flu. No gym. FML

Jamillhouse

Awards
First full week back in the gym and start of PCT after being out for 5 days with myself and children being sick.

Strength has gone up quite a bit PCT, and it's kinda thrown me for a loop. Still gaining muscle and losing fat PCT. If this is typical of DHEA PH, then I see no reason to go back to anything else. No sides, good gains that seem to be very maintainable PCT. I don't know what's not to love.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I too continued to gain as well. Maybe not as big of jumps, but definitely no plateaus or losses. As long as you keep diet and any cortisol in check, you should be good. Remember too, if you are using Clomid, your T is probably at the top of the physiological range - which would help, I assume.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Not using Clomid. I have no access to it and I get drug tested regularly. Using the AMS Arom-X for PCT. In all seriousness though, I am thinking about tossing my AMF Cyborg (MSTEN&DMZ stack) and just ordering more DHEA prohormone.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good cycle to me. let us know how much you were able to keep after pct

Jamillhouse

Awards
Lost weight and BF on cycle. Sitting at 207lbs yesterday, started cycle at 213lbs. Waist is at 34.5", started at 36", so weight gain wasn't a real goal of this cycle. Decided to change my diet and workouts to facilitate body recomp.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Haven't logged in awhile. Life got busy for me. Strength is starting to level out and body fat is going up a bit. Probably due to my lack of discretion in my diet choices. Will have measurement tomorrow

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Not using Clomid. I have no access to it and I get drug tested regularly. Using the AMS Arom-X for PCT. In all seriousness though, I am thinking about tossing my AMF Cyborg (MSTEN&DMZ stack) and just ordering more DHEA prohormone.
Just get black lion research"s Rebirth