• Established
Day 20 OFF Weight: 171.2lbs

Decided I'd take 1 more rest day. TOMORROW is chest/Triceps/Abs

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 21 Chest/Back/Biceps. Weight: (171.3lbs.) (+.1lbs.)

Today was different. I was ready for a changeup and it worked great. I got a sick pump and my preacher curls were a lot stronger than normal. Pump is still going and it feels vigorous. Ahh I missed this feeling. It's nice to see some work being done!

Tomorrow is Lower Back/Abs

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Log. DO NOT STOP the 4AD but I sure would love to see what would have occurred is you ONLY took the 4AD....prolly identical results ;)

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great Log. DO NOT STOP the 4AD but I sure would love to see what would have occurred is you ONLY took the 4AD....prolly identical results ;)
Thanks and I know; I was planning on running the Deca by itself up until lethargy started to kick my ass. It's better now though and libido is going strong.

Day 22 Lower Back/Abs Weight: 173.1lbs. (+1.8lbs.)

Today I did deadlifts and went 280 x 2 but I was sure I could do another one but too much of a ***** to crank it out. I dropped the weight and the bar didn't slip out of my hands like normally. I'd say I should've hit a PR today but that Tosh.0 video of that guy fainting scared me lol.

My abs are stronger than ever. I'm PR'ing on every ab excercise consistently and my six pack looks like one of those magazine abdomen's lol. And my weight jumped about 2 lbs! This stuff has already gained me 4lbs. Good sh*t!

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I have tickets to see Tosh soon. Cant wait! 4th row!
Cool you should post a link to the video so we can all see your pretty face..lol

Day 23 Speed training/shoulders Weight: (173.1lbs.)

Today was quite the endorphin rush. I felt great after my first set of powercleans and I sweatted PROFUSELY lol. I military pressed more than usual so I think I PR'd on that but I'm not quite sure. Weights that use to feel extremely heavy felt less heavy today and I was in more control. This was a fantastic workout. Tomorrow is OFF

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24 OFF Weight: (173.7lbs.) (+.6lbs.)

Feel as though I never worked out yesterday even though I worked out intensely. Gained another half-pound and tomorrow is Legs/Rotator cuff/traps

P

pezdog1

Awards
B-17 I have been running decavol utt since sept.24 and you are right the pumps are amazing. I must be lucky because i have not experienced any lethargy at all. Im running it at 3ml a day. I have had some slight strength gains and get slightly more cut. How is that 4-ad helping?

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
B-17 I have been running decavol utt since sept.24 and you are right the pumps are amazing. I must be lucky because i have not experienced any lethargy at all. Im running it at 3ml a day. I have had some slight strength gains and get slightly more cut. How is that 4-ad helping?
The 4-ad really helps. The minute I feel tired I pop a 1mL dose Under My Tongue and feel great.

Day 25 Legs/Abs Weight: 173.9lbs. (+.2lbs.)

Repped out two extras on my squats today and killed the leg press.; today was another great day as well. I'm certain I mad a PR but I'll know by the end of the cycle. 4-AD is down to it's last few doses so I'm going to ease it out of the cycle.

Tomorrow is Chest/Triceps

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 26 Chest/Triceps Weight: (173.5lbs.) (-.4lbs.)

Wow..I felt euphoric today. I maxed out at 225 without warmup (Which I usually do)and right afterwards I had the energy to do an extra rep on each and every following set. My arms look really swole and my appetite is x10. I'm eating far more than I'm used to. Only negative side is slight back pumps that occur randomly but that's nothing like what H-drol felt like. Lethargy is completely gone and I only have two days left on this cycle. My recovery has been outstanding. Tomorrow is Back/Biceps/Abs

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. How is your libido?
It's exactly the same throughout. I feel no different than when I started in that department. I love this 4-AD. It really helps when I start to feel lazy. Thankgod for this or I would've been fired from my job lol. :notworthy:

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 27 OFF Weight: 173.5 lbs.

Went ahead and took the day off today just to be fully prepared for tomorrow

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 28 Sick PR Day! Weight: 173.9lbs (+.4lbs.)

Wow..best day so far. Unimaginable energy and ridiculous strength gains on biceps. This was best workout of them all. Did 13 wide grip pullups instead of 12..so new PR. And finally Bicep curls..here's where the ridiculous part comes to play. In week 2 I did 10 reps with the 30 lb. dumbell after a few other bicep sets. Today I did 18 reps following the same routine as week 2's workout. That's an 8 REP GAIN!!! This is not my last day BTW..Tomorrow is deadlifts/Abs.

:fest30:

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 29 Lower Back/Abs Weight: 173.9 lbs

I did hit a PR on deadlifts today doing 3 with 280 instead of 2. Today's workout was good only because of that but I didn't see the kind of pumps yesterday gave me. I will post up a final review of ending weight gained after I max out on BenchP tomorrow and I still have 3 ml of 4-ad for tomorrow, so the cycle is not over yet lol, but the deca is gone

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 30 Chest/Triceps Weight: (174.0lbs)

New max! 230 on BP! I got it up nice and easy...and don't make a joke about that. ;) Every excercise was in fact a PR because I got overall stronger, especially my flat DB presses. Great workout and was as good as day 28. Final Review tomorrow as well as ending maxes.

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm on Day 2 of pct and tomorrow is a squat day..so that's my last max. I've PR'ed on bench, deads, and curls, but I'd like to see squats b4 final review. This cycle was virtually side effect free though. Slight back pumps at last week and minor increase in BP, no acne to speak of. Libido was great throughout. More details tomorrow :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log partner ;)

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Decavol/4-ad FINAL REVIEW

Ok I hit 2 new reps on my squats, 1 of which I barely got up. so...PR!

Overall ending weight: (174.0lbs.) (+4.6lbs.)

Ending maxes:

Bench Press: 230-232 lbs. (+5 approximately)
Squat: 270 lbs. (+10)
Deadlift: 298-300 (+10 lbs approximately)
~based on calculator

Strength: 8/10-Decavol didn't exactly shine through in this department but it didn't fail me either. I'm satisfied with a 25 lb increase in compound lifts overall and my biceps look swole :)

Libido:10/10-felt great in this department from start to finish, in fact after 4-ad I started getting random boners lol.

Aggression:5/10-some days I felt that alpha male feeling but other days were just kind of ehh. But I'm no advocate of aggression, this is actually good. ;)

Weight:9/10 up 4 and a half pounds after 30 days..and I NEVER gain weight, so this is saying something. I'm finally in the 170 lb weightclass :)

Body fat: N/A ~ I haven't checked that yet but my abs look sexy and based on my observations, I'd say I lost 1% approximately. I'll check this out when I get a chance

Side effects: 3/10- I won't say I felt none but the things Natadrol killed were libido and my face. However, on this cycle I had virtually no acne and unchanged libido. Only problems were lethargy and back pumps and because of this I'd strongly recommend 4-ad throughout cycle and taurine at last week; they really really REALLY helped. :)

OVERALL: 8.75/10

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following guys! AMS puts out legit products and I'm sure if I had dosed higher my gains would've really been enough to "write home about." BUT I was very happy with the cycle and would do it all over again given the choice.

:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great Log bro! We at AMS & everyone at AM really appreciates you taking the time out your busy life to put up a unbias log for these products. Glad you were pleased with the products and finally getting up to that 170 class lol, The AMS team strives hard to bring our customers the most cutting edge products to help you reach your goals. Thanks again!