Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Deca300/pentadex cycle and PCT

ArmedCoup

Member
Hi Folks,

I am brand new to this and was looking for advise on a Deca 300 Pentadex cycle. I have been all over this site as well as a few others and it seems the frequency and dosage varies from post to post. A little info on me is I am 198lbs, 6'1" and have an extremely high meabolism. If I miss a meal I lose weight--no lie. I have my diet sown so no issue there, I'm just trying to make sure I don't do something stupid and don't start my PCT correctly or what have you and need a bra at the end of it all.

So any help would be great...

Thanks for your time fellas
 
Bro I'm in my 7th wk of my deca 300 course going great guns!put on like 9kgs all up!ull love it I'm sure, just make sure u eat ur Cals!!!!!!!
 
Thank man, can you tell me how often to cycle it? 1 CC/week and then take the pentadex every 3 days? and how do i end the cycle, i've read horror stories about man boobs and the like if you don't do it correctly..
 
Thank man, can you tell me how often to cycle it? 1 CC/week and then take the pentadex every 3 days? and how do i end the cycle, i've read horror stories about man boobs and the like if you don't do it correctly..
 
From what I'm gathering pentadex is like Sustanon. there are many opinions on how to run it, I'm a fan of this protocall here:
Invalid Link Removed

although with the ester blend in pentadex vs. sustanon, you could easily get away with eod or e3d instead of ed or eod like in that article.

The other option is to pin it 2x a week (which is every 3-4 days) which would have the most fluctuation in your blood levels for the first 3-4 weeks until the longer esters started kicking in.

A few questions that need to be addressed before you run anything are:
1) Is your PCT ready to go?
2) How many cycles have you done and how long have you been training with dedication?
3) Is your training and diet in check?

ManBeast
 
Thank you sir for the response! So as to the important questions:
1) I have the following on hand:
--Finaflex PCT (60 pills)
--Nolvadex (120 pills at 10mg/pill)
--Clomid (90 pills at 25mg/pill)
2) I haven't done a cycle ever and I've been hitting the gym 5/week for 6 months now. I'm an endomorph so I can eat anything and gain zero weight. 6'1 at 200lbs, when I started going to the gym I was 186 and have been just been taking *** type products/protein shates, etc.
3) Tracking myself on myfitnesspal.com to help manage, take in 3200 cals, 400 carbs, 200 protein (which I kno I need to up)....

Sound okay so far or what should I change prior to cycle?
 
1) 6 months of training isn't enough to really be considering a cycle IMHO.
2) Ectomorphs are the ones that have trouble gaining, not Endomorphs.
3) If you really are an Ectomorph, you need to eat and eat and eat clean, check this article out and follow its advice for a while while continuting to research a cycle (I know the picture is horrible LOL):
Invalid Link Removed

4) If you really want to suppliment at this point, I'd suggest a natty test booster with an OTC AI like Erase or Erase Pro to help while consuming mass calories and lifting like a beast. That being said, what style of lifting are you doing?

ManBeast
 
Nice pic. lol, okay, correct, I am an Ectomorph and as for a cycle, I have taken nothing to date but have just been busting hump at the gym 5/7 a week. I've been glued to Power&Strength.com to get all my routines and am currently on this:
Chest/Tries
Bench P. 8/8/8/8
Incline DB PRess 8/8/8/8
DB Flys 10/10/10
Closegrip BP 8/8/8/8
French Press 10/10/10
Tricep Dips 10/10/8
Back/Bis
BB rows 8/8/8/8
Wide Grip P.Up Max/Max/Max
Cable Rev. Grip Row 10/10/10/10
standing BB Curl 8/8/8/8
Alt seated DB curl 10/10/8
Concentration Curl 10/10
Quads/Calves
Squat 10/10/10/10
Leg Press 12/10/8
Front Squat 12/12/12
Leg Press 40
Seated Calf Raise 15/15
45 degree Calf Raise 40
Shoulders
Seated BB Press 7/7/7/5
Seated Arnold Press 12/12/12
BB Front Raise 12/12
DB Lat Raise 40
BB Shrug 15/15/15
Hamtrings
Deadlift 5/5/5/5
Romanian Deadlift 12/12/12/12
Leg Curl 12/12/12/12
Leg Curl 40

And thanks for the article, I'll read it through now.
 
Okay, so I'm now up to 4000 cals a day, 500 carbs, 95 fat and 304 protein. Right direction? And did you say yes or no to doing the Dec and Pentadex during 1st cycle or jus tPenta 1st?
 
I'm personally not a huge fan of decca at all, I'd run a straight test cycle, possibly kickstarted with an oral of some sort as a first run. I know others will say otherwise since the test + deca is the "bread and butter" but, to each their own :) Just make sure that if you do plan on using deca, to have clomid for pct and not nolva.

ManBeast
 
Okay, well i will run just the test cycle then and see how hat works out. no cause to jump the gun here--i do have time and am not looking to look like Arnold or even close. Thansk for the advise man, i truly appreciate it!
 
Back
Top