Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m horny as **** on NPP.
Dude it’s funny we seem to react similarly to compounds because NPP is making me horny as **** too. I mean I’m having randoms left and right if I let my mind think about anything sexual. It’s almost annoying

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dude it’s funny we seem to react similarly to compounds because NPP is making me horny as **** too. I mean I’m having randoms left and right if I let my mind think about anything sexual. It’s almost annoying
Test does that for me.. And apparently for girls around me.. I almost got raped in the freezer a couple hours ago by a hot coworker.. Well not raped, but you get the drift

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m horny as **** on NPP.
We react the same way. Npp makes me horny to a point it’s annoying. If I let my mind think about anything sexual I’m legit gonna have hard ons left and right through out the day. I think npp 300-400 vs around 600 is day and light

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We react the same way. Npp makes me horny to a point it’s annoying. If I let my mind think about anything sexual I’m legit gonna have hard ons left and right through out the day. I think npp 300-400 vs around 600 is day and light
I can’t recall if you’ve used Trest. It’s out of this world for libido. It’s weird how drugs in the same class can act so differently.
I love 19nors though. Tren not so much.
But anxiety is 1/4 of what I get from injectable DHTs. I wish I tolerated them better. Most I can handle is moderate dose oral runs for 4-5 weeks.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t recall if you’ve used Trest. It’s out of this world for libido. It’s weird how drugs in the same class can act so differently.
I love 19nors though. Tren not so much.
But anxiety is 1/4 of what I get from injectable DHTs. I wish I tolerated them better. Most I can handle is moderate dose oral runs for 4-5 weeks.
Man honestly Ive never tried trest but i think it was you who spoke about using it during cruise and I kept that in mind I might use it in September on my cruise... And about orals and dhts well as you know I ran msten same time as you and even tho it’s my favorite oral ever this time around I felt like dying the whole time. Like litterally every single day thinking it was my last day on earth until I stopped it 21 days in. I’m really disapointed it hits me like this nowadays but I’ll have to consider other options from now on... I MIGHT try another harsh oral one more time but if it’s the same thing I’m done

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man honestly Ive never tried trest but i think it was you who spoke about using it during cruise and I kept that in mind I might use it in September on my cruise... And about orals and dhts well as you know I ran msten same time as you and even tho it’s my favorite oral ever this time around I felt like dying the whole time. Like litterally every single day thinking it was my last day on earth until I stopped it 21 days in. I’m really disapointed it hits me like this nowadays but I’ll have to consider other options from now on... I MIGHT try another harsh oral one more time but if it’s the same thing I’m done
Ya serious bummer bc Msten was like 90% of SD results with 1/4 of the sides but that wasn’t my experience last month. We react differently under different circumstances. You could always try again down the road.

Trest is tough ran high dose on gyno.
But I’ve cruised it 150-200 for 6 months and my labs were literally perfect and leaned out every month after the first month(AI and carbs dialed in) and like clockwork put strength and size on. There’s nothing like it for well being. Makes Dbol look like a depressant.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Mathb33 Jesus man I only hear that experience associated with Superdrol ,i am curious to know your dosage of that run

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Mathb33 Jesus man I only hear that experience associated with Superdrol ,i am curious to know your dosage of that run
It felt exactly like superdrol yeah. I was using 20mg... I’ve done msten 4 weeks at 30mg couple years ago and felt better. Maybe I’m older (only 29) but it was the first time I felt so bad on any type of oral like dude I couldn’t eat until about 2-3pm and I legit had to lay down from time to time because I was about to pass out/die in cold sweats and out of breath. It was disgusting. I still think that msten is the ****... to me it’s the best oral ever. As mentionned above its almost as good as superdrol but without the sides pretty sure it’s just me

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya serious bummer bc Msten was like 90% of SD results with 1/4 of the sides but that wasn’t my experience last month. We react differently under different circumstances. You could always try again down the road.

Trest is tough ran high dose on gyno.
But I’ve cruised it 150-200 for 6 months and my labs were literally perfect and leaned out every month after the first month(AI and carbs dialed in) and like clockwork put strength and size on. There’s nothing like it for well being. Makes Dbol look like a depressant.
You’re definitely making me want to run that during my cruise. I’ll just have to research a bit on what dosage would be best/safest during a cruise

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re definitely making me want to run that during my cruise. I’ll just have to research a bit on what dosage would be best/safest during a cruise
50 Ace eod is about max for long term. Even with that you’re going to probably need 1 RC Letro and 2 RC Ralox per month. If you’re at all gyno prone. Even 25 eod of Ace is like twice as Anabolic as Test at 400/week

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks a lot my friend. I am 180cm and 85kg.

Do you have any suggestion also for cabergoline? I dont have gyno effect or issues but if as they said i must have it in case.
I take arimidex 0.5 eod and i have in hand nolva and clomid.
No on the caber, stuff is garbage. As long as E2 is in check you shouldn’t have any prolactin side effects.

JUSTATHLETE

Awards
No on the caber, stuff is garbage. As long as E2 is in check you shouldn’t have any prolactin side effects.
Hello,

I have added test prop 200mg per week. Bought also some pills caber just in case.

Now about the estrogens i am using arimidex 0.5 eod.

Is it enought?

Thanks

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello,

I have added test prop 200mg per week. Bought also some pills caber just in case.

Is it enought?

Thanks
I’m glad to hear you got ahold of some prop. It’s gonna make a big difference. Don’t hesitate to raise that test a little higher either. I think 300mg a week would be better..I would not go any higher on the Adex. 0.5 twice a week should be plenty! Oh and once again caber is completely unnecessary. It has serious side effects and should only be used if your lactating. A much safer alternative is some l dope or p5p. As I said before ther is NO POSSIBILITY OF PROLACTIN GYNO UNLESS E2 is elevated. You keep e2 in check there’s no chance of getting prolactin gyno.

Last edited:
DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello,

Is it enought?

Thanks
It should be. So you ended up with test prop instead of cyp or enth....im guessing at 100mg/ml? You could probably get away with 0.5ml every other day. That would put you at 175mg a week which should be fine in most cases. I tend to feel the spike in the blood levels a LOT with short esters so ill have one day out of those two where i feel a lot stronger and hornier than the other. Thats why some people inject prop every day.

Hey guys could chime in on the adex? Ive only recently used it and i still havent dialed it in as well as i do with letro. I would think he doesnt need much for sure maybe e3d even?

And good you got some caber for emergencies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OP, after 2 weeks deca is far from kicked in btw. Deca usually kicks in week 5-6. Also NPP (fast acting deca) is less likely to cause water retention than the longer ester.
I was thinking that his deca is test and thats why he's holding water so fast

JUSTATHLETE

Awards
I’m glad to hear you got ahold of some prop. It’s gonna make a big difference. Don’t hesitate to raise that test a little higher either. I think 300mg a week would be better..I would not go any higher on the Adex. 0.5 twice a week should be plenty! Oh and once again caber is completely unnecessary. It has serious side effects and should only be used if your lactating. A much safer alternative is some l dope or p5p. As I said before ther is NO POSSIBILITY OF PROLACTIN GYNO UNLESS E2 is elevated. You keep e2 in check there’s no chance of getting prolactin gyno.
Thanks for your instructions i will probably use 300mg of test prop.

JUSTATHLETE

Awards
It should be. So you ended up with test prop instead of cyp or enth....im guessing at 100mg/ml? You could probably get away with 0.5ml every other day. That would put you at 175mg a week which should be fine in most cases. I tend to feel the spike in the blood levels a LOT with short esters so ill have one day out of those two where i feel a lot stronger and hornier than the other. Thats why some people inject prop every day.

Hey guys could chime in on the adex? Ive only recently used it and i still havent dialed it in as well as i do with letro. I would think he doesnt need much for sure maybe e3d even?

And good you got some caber for emergencies.
Yes i ended with test prop because it suppose ti hold less water retention.

Injection its eod but i Will deal with it.

I would have use test phenylprop but i couldn't find supply.

I will see how it Will go the next few days.

Thanks guys for your support.

JUSTATHLETE

Awards
Btw, sounds like you got a guy who puts ppl on drugs to cover up the fact he's not a trainer.
I have it on my mind thats why i am here in the forum, to get your opinion and suggestions also.

Thanks

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have it on my mind thats why i am here in the forum, to get your opinion and suggestions also.

Thanks
Mind sharing what else he does for you?
Questions, what was your height, weight training experience and diet like when you started with this person. How much progress did you make naturally/ and on your own before this person.

How have they changed your diet and training.

How

JUSTATHLETE

Awards
Mind sharing what else he does for you?He
Questions, what was your height, weight training experience and diet like when you started with this person. How much progress did you make naturally/ and on your own before this person.

How have they changed your diet and training.

How
You are right everybody must pay attention to these simple facts.

My trainer is a typical old school guy with main recipe high protein/low complex carbs diet safe training and not overdoing with steroids.

He doesn't suggest to no one to take drugs but they ask him since he is long time in the industry took part in contests so he tries not overdoing with all these young guys that they want to be like Arnold.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

My trainer is a typical old school guy with main recipe high protein/low complex carbs diet safe training and not overdoing with steroids.

He doesn't suggest to no one to take drugs but they ask him since he is long time in the industry took part in contests so he tries not overdoing with all these young guys that they want to be like Arnold.
What? He is telling you to take tren to counter water on deca. That's the total opposite of someone who is conservative with steroids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

What? He is telling you to take tren to counter water on deca. That's the total opposite of someone who is conservative with steroids.