deca @ 800mg EW and bloat

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i'm considering running deca at 800mg for my next cycle and I was wondering how much the bloat problem would be if running an AI like aromasin throughout ? thx bros

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to dose deca that high really

What dose is the test at???

Yes aromasin will do a very good job controlling bloat

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yes don't run 800mg of Deca unless you're raising that TRT dose > 800mg...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think he's running 1.5g's of Sust. :D

right frenchie?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have some letro on hand thats for sure. I was using 700mg npp and i was loving the gains....pumped me up for sure!

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
my buddy ran deca for either 4 or 6 weeks at 600mg ew, and his neck and head were so bloated it was crazy...800 is outa the question

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
800 mg is NOT out of the question by any means

however a traditional AI might not necessarily take care of prolactin problems .. an AI will, however, take care of worries about gyno, because gyno will not start without estrogen present .. bloat should be under control as well.. although i would have some bromo on hand

NeilB

Awards
Will taking aromasin during cycle negatively affect his potential gains from deca though?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I think he's running 1.5g's of Sust.

right frenchie?
yup ubiquitous, thanks bros for the feedback yeah I'll be running cabergoline and aromasin throughout the cycle, and no taking aromasin during the cycle won't effect the gains if you keep the doses reasonable

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
let us know how it goes.. the cycle and the bloat and all

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I think you will like 800mgs of deca. Although when I run deca I can't control ALL of the bloat with an AI. It will take care of some of it, but my facial bloat isn't easily cured. And I don't eat much sodium.

But screw the bloat, you will like the cycle! :twisted:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yup bros, actualy I first wanted to run tren enan at 500mg but it's too expensive for a 20 week cycle and I can't afford it lol plus as deca is less harsh it's better suited for longer cycles

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats alot of gear. Makes me wanna run 1.5g of test too!

brandon79

Awards
yup bros, actualy I first wanted to run tren enan at 500mg but it's too expensive for a 20 week cycle and I can't afford it lol plus as deca is less harsh it's better suited for longer cycles
you can buy 10gm of tren e powder
10,000mg(wk X 500mg) = 20wks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
damn, you have a good price there brandon.:food: I normally see it go for 15/g.

Tiftan090

Awards
Anti estrogens won't do anything for deca bloat. You would need RU486. Also anything above 400mg is going to put you in a bad mood, cause depression, impotence, ect.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Anti estrogens won't do anything for deca bloat. You would need RU486. Also anything above 400mg is going to put you in a bad mood, cause depression, impotence, ect.
? so 400mg is the absolute ceiling :think:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I just love blanket statements like this!

:rolleyes:

Maybe for you, not necessarily for everyone.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha i know - i'm kidding :D

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
wtf ?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of running my first cycle and a friend suggested deca, I have run various ph's such as superdrol and halodrol pheraplex. What would you recommend as a starting dose and for how long a cycle I intend to use pramipexole to control bloat and run letro just in case any ideas and should run a little test too to keep the libido alive?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of running my first cycle and a friend suggested deca, I have run various ph's such as superdrol and halodrol pheraplex. What would you recommend as a starting dose and for how long a cycle I intend to use pramipexole to control bloat and run letro just in case any ideas and should run a little test too to keep the libido alive?
1. this thread is from 2005

2. if you think prami is gunna control bloat your an idiot

3. did you really just ask if you should run test with deca?

4. this was your 1st post

5. should i continue?