DCP/LR Users

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey there guys ive been using the DCP/LR stack for a few days lately and i wanted to know is it normal to make you have slight kottonmouth throughtout the day? as well as when im on it throughout the day i wont wanna eat at all like if you have takin adderall how it makes u not wanna eat at all thats how i feel. im wondering if im supposed to do something different or why im feeling this way ive taken fat burners before and never felt this way its weird? any help on this subject greatly appreciated thanks guys!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
prob your own reaction to the yohimbe is my guess. some people love it some dont. i love my dcp though

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I love LR, and when I use DCP with some fasted cardio the fat falls off.
I'd say when you feel that drink more water quick. Water assists in the lipolysis, which may need some help. Whenever my mouth gets even a little dry I chug a lot of water, its become one of those things I've learned to read about my body.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya ive been chuggin water thats helped with the kottonmouth but i just dont understand what would make me not want to eat it, i usually eat 5-6 meals a day all healthy, and since i started this stack im now between 3-4 if i try to eat more it makes me wanna throw up, as well as now having less energy im assuming from less eating and less carbs is why. any advice on this??

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I can't find any retailer that sells DCP. Is there any companys that you all may know that has DCP that is on the market I can find otc?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok cuz i was takin it on an empty stomach like most fat burners, and now i started to eat a lil bit before i take it and it doesnt seem as bad for now that may have done the trick

MSE

MSE

Awards
ya ive been chuggin water thats helped with the kottonmouth but i just dont understand what would make me not want to eat it, i usually eat 5-6 meals a day all healthy, and since i started this stack im now between 3-4 if i try to eat more it makes me wanna throw up, as well as now having less energy im assuming from less eating and less carbs is why. any advice on this??
LR is a stimulant, have you ever taken a stimulant before???? Of course it cuts your appetite down.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
LR is a stimulant, have you ever taken a stimulant before???? Of course it cuts your appetite down.
Not for everyone. The only stim that truly crushed my appetite is ephedrine, the rest do nothing (other than spiked venom, and i have yet to try slim xtreme).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1