DCP/Leviathan Reloaded vs. Topical Spray

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to know which works better for those of you who have used both.

DPC/Leviathan Reloaded

Vs.

Topical Spray such as dermatherm or naplam.

Does the topical digest better??? Is there any problems with capsule digestion and absorption in the DCP/Levi combo?

Just wanna here everyones thoughts!

Thanks!

Loki003

Awards
I have been interested in the DPC/Lev stack, and would love to hear peoples thoughts also.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure what you mean by digest better with a topical. However I can tell you a dcp will give more of an overall fat loss while a topical is targeted fat loss i have used both myself

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool, so if i want to target something I should get a topical. I really only wanna lose fat in my stomach region and i know that its not very realistic to try and target areas for fat loss.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 very, very different beasts. Napalm and other trans fat formulas are for spot fat loss in stubborn areas. DCP/LR is a systemic fat loss system through multiple pathways. They can be used in conjunction together.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and people feel like topical agents work well for spot fatloss?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
DCP/Leviathan stack is solid....

Napalm has been my fav topical to date, im waiting to use Eviscerate closer to the summer.

The 3 would work terrific together also. (DCP-Lev-topical)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Never tried DCP, but would like to. Have tried LR and didn't see much from it. I'm currently using Napalm along with Mitotropin and really liking the results. I plan to try eviscerate soon as its cheaper then Napalm

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah everything is just so expensive lol. I am a college student so i wouldnt be able to afford all of it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and people feel like topical agents work well for spot fatloss?
havent' tried RPN's new one but have used napalm and lipo ultra with great success. will try RPN's as soon as back in stock