DCP HELP SERIOUSLY

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I cant understandI know you all mentioned DCP and well I don't know why I can't find it. The guy at this store (www.allpronutrition.con) said it wasnt a legit company or somethings fishy about that suplement. Hes the dude that said Leviathan/Recreate is so overrated and that there are better alternatives. I think hes a usp hata lol. Well anyways what companys or names that I can get DCP from bc im going out my find searching for the dang on thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
lol my ass he does he aint gonna change my mind on USP for sure! I can't order off pc bc I don't have a credit card/debitcard thats why I am trying to see what other ways that maybe GNC/Vitmainshoppe that I can get or perhaps make it with certaion supps. I can't beleive it! At least the dude has the Levi/Recreate that I am bout to do. I just like DCP sounds very solid to me.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I have used DCP/Lean Xtreme and recommend it. I will be trying DCP/Leviathan this time around. It is supposed to be in stock at nutra either yesterday or today, so fingers crossed for today.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
lol my ass he does he aint gonna change my mind on USP for sure! I can't order off pc bc I don't have a credit card/debitcard thats why I am trying to see what other ways that maybe GNC/Vitmainshoppe that I can get or perhaps make it with certaion supps. I can't beleive it! At least the dude has the Levi/Recreate that I am bout to do. I just like DCP sounds very solid to me.
find a friend with a debit/CC, give him/her the cash to order it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could just buy a visa gift card and use that online or something...but that is kind of a hastle haha

But ya definitely try to get some DCP very quality stuff

Zukkini

Awards
How did your DCP/Lean Extreme Stack work out? I just finished the DCP/Leviathan Stack. I dieted heavily and exercised a lot so I'm not sure if I should attribute my weight loss to the supplements or to the diet/excercise.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I been hearing more about Levi/Recreate and the Levi/DCP but I think more ppl are choosing recreate to stack with Levi. I am going to start one soon after my ECA AP stack is done. I really like the Levi seems really good and so does recreate.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea what bolt10 said,you can buy them at cvs or 7-11.they have a bunch of dif. kinds master,visa,amer........ i think they are 4.95 and they can be reloaded with whatever amount you want.And i know they work online to buy stuff,i use to do that all the time.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
oh hell cvs i didnt know that kk thnx i will put money on one.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
i prolly find the levi and recreate easier to pay online too

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
JOhn123131 i love havoc! do you know if you are going to keep making it?i heard you guys were done making it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
JOhn123131 i love havoc! do you know if you are going to keep making it?i heard you guys were done making it.
im not absolutely sure the final verdict on Havoc, Ill let Matt chime in on that, but thanks for the support!!!:dl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just another tidbit, if you have a checking or savings account, you can sign up with paypal, and it will let you generate one time use credit cards for online shopping too :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
just another tidbit, if you have a checking or savings account, you can sign up with paypal, and it will let you generate one time use credit cards for online shopping too :)
thata boy E...good call

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
ahh ok kool Im liking the idea already ehh sorry im cooking my lunch heehehe eggs yumy yumy lol