DCP dosage on Vacation?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on a cut and have been doing quite well for the last 3 weeks. I'm using AP, CLA, Beta-alanine, Neovar, RPM and Lean Xtreme. I just recieved my first ever bottle of DCP. I am going to the beach for 2 weeks and I'm afraid that i will not be able to keep my diet as strict, hence the reason why i picked up the bottle of DCP. I don't drink or anything but i am just worried about losing the progress I've made over the last 3 weeks. I will still have access to the gym and will still probably log around 15-20 miles/week running. I finish up my LX in a week but will be taking the rest of the above supps with me.

My question is, how do i dose/incorporate the DCP into my regimen while on Vacation?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently on a cut and have been doing quite well for the last 3 weeks. I'm using AP, CLA, Beta-alanine, Neovar, RPM and Lean Xtreme. I just recieved my first ever bottle of DCP. I am going to the beach for 2 weeks and I'm afraid that i will not be able to keep my diet as strict, hence the reason why i picked up the bottle of DCP. I don't drink or anything but i am just worried about losing the progress I've made over the last 3 weeks. I will still have access to the gym and will still probably log around 15-20 miles/week running. I finish up my LX in a week but will be taking the rest of the above supps with me.

My question is, how do i dose/incorporate the DCP into my regimen while on Vacation?
Honestly, the best thing to do is keep it simple. I would utilize the standard dosing protocol while on vacation:

2 capsules - (3 x daily) approximately 30-40 minutes before meals.

Make sure to have a dose prior to a meal that you know is going to be high in fat content to limit the damage done.

However, it's vacation though. Have a good time man! I wouldn't get overly cynical with controlling your diet. A few days off diet can also help to shock your metabolism back into being a more efficient fat burning machine. DCP will definitley help to limit the damage accrued.

Relax, take your DCP, chase some tail, and have a great time! :D :chick:

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the best thing to do is keep it simple. I would utilize the standard dosing protocol while on vacation:

2 capsules - (3 x daily) approximately 30-40 minutes before meals.

Make sure to have a dose prior to a meal that you know is going to be high in fat content to limit the damage done.

However, it's vacation though. Have a good time man! I wouldn't get overly cynical with controlling your diet. A few days off diet can also help to shock your metabolism back into being a more efficient fat burning machine. DCP will definitley help to limit the damage accrued.

Relax, take your DCP, chase some tail, and have a great time! :D :chick:

Thanks, that's what i needed to hear, well besides the chasing tail part. I don't think the wife would appreciate it, lol. Especially since she'll be there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, that's what i needed to hear, well besides the chasing tail part. I don't think the wife would appreciate it, lol. Especially since she'll be there.
Lol - Sorry man, didn't know you were married.

What i meant to say then was......Have a good vacation with the wifey! :D

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Lol - Sorry man, didn't know you were married.

What i meant to say then was......Have a good vacation with the wifey! :D

I know, I thought it was funny cuz my wife was standing behind me when i read your reply. haha Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Eval Weight Loss 5